Sweet Skunk & Cream Caramel Fast Versions

Smokebelch

Thanks guys, I am coming up to nearly 2 weeks veg in the final pots and the plants are really branching out and filling the 1.2m square tent nicely. 8 plants in there in 6 litre pots is ideal for my needs as the veg isn't too long and I end up a nice variety of flavours with plants yeilding any where from 2oz upto 5oz of bud per plant.

I reckon another week or so and I will put them in flower. I have been off work today and have been on the biscuits again, i ate two of them and its taken me ages to type this out so only a small update from me this evening, I am tripping hard!. I am going to make some head banging canna butter from some of the Sweet Seeds buds that I am growing in this competition after they have been chopped and dried.

Here are the plants a couple of hours after lights on, I switched the light off for the photos. In the first photo Sweet Skunk 1 is top left corner and Sweet Skunk 2 is below it, Cream Caramel 1 is bottom left corner and Cream Cramel 2 is to the right of it. As you can see my Dinafem ladies on the right of the tent are looking good too and I think I have a tent full of beautiful Spanish senoritas.

large.5bedd60f5f28d_P1090212(2).jpg

large.P1090209.jpg

large.5bedd616253f3_P1090243(2).jpg

large.P1090224.jpg

large.P1090228.jpg

large.P1090234.jpg

large.P1090238.jpg

large.P1090245.jpg

large.P1090248.jpg

large.P1090250.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 13

I love messing around with the camera when I am flying on edibles, I took some more photos of the 400w Mh lamp this evening, the first shot is of it glowing red just after I switched it off and the second shot is just after I switched it back on again, it has a nice green hue to it. I cant wait to get to the point where I have some nice flowers to photograph instead of messing around taking shots of veging plants and grow lamps.

large.P1090205.jpg

large.P1090258.jpg

large.P1090265.jpg

large.P1090273.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 10

You are doing such a fantastic job caring for the plants, monitoring them, and documenting it all. I'm really enjoying this so far, and the fun hasn't even started yet :eat:

• Like 6

oh we've got a contender i see!!! lovely examples mate.....looks like ur bulb has leaked sodium bro in that 3rd and 4th shot.

going to wish u the best of luck....u prob wont need it, prob save it for myself...lol.....atb......:yinyang:

• Like 3

@delagdo@ResonanceCheers for the kind words dudes, I live on my own with no big commitments in my life and I am able to work part time so I have a lot of spare time on my hands, to be honest I get a bit bored sometimes and this competition has given me something to really focus on in my spare time. Photography is something I was into when I was younger but gave up, I recently got a nice camera and it’s rekindled my interest in it. 

@grotbags@vince noir rock n roll starThnaks for the kind words dudes, its a lot of work and time but I am determined to win one of the prizes so hopefully it will all pay off. Good luck with your diaries too, there are plenty of prizes to be had. Its an awesome competition to be involved in. 

@grotbags Thanks for the comment on my Mh lamp, I though that was just bubbles in the lamps glass but after reading your leaking sodium comment above I took the lamp out and had a closer inspection, it is infact little bits of broken glass, I cant see where it has come from but its obviously not right. My plants do seem to be taking longer to veg up than usual, I think that lamp may be past it so I have now adjusted my ballast up and put in my 600w HPS.

I took some photos of the new lamp, I have used this 600w lamp for three grows now so next week I am going to buy a new one plus a new 400w Mh for my next run. I will getting the plants out of the tent today to give them the once over so I will grab some photo of them later.

600w HPS

large.P1090315.jpg

large.5bf132ccba6ea_P1090314(5).jpg

large.P1090331.jpg

large.5bf132e5ac09a_P1090348(2).jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 9

Its chilly outside so I am having a nice lazy Sunday afternoon vaping some tasty six months cured Killer Skunk flowers, its so smooth and tasty there is nothing like long cure to bring out the best in the buds, the high mellows as it ages and the vapour is thick, smooth and creamy. No canna biscuits today, there is an old saying that goes "If there are always biscuits in the tin, where's the fun in biscuits" I need a break from them as they do mess with my tolerance.

large.P1090610.jpg

Its been two weeks now since the plants were potted up into the final pots and the plants are looking green and healthy despite being a bit slow in veg. Now I have put the 600w in there I am hoping they pick up a bit although I have plenty of weed in my jars so I am in no great hurry to get these into flower, I have learnt over the years a little bit of patience can dramatically increase the size of the final yield so I will wait until they are a bit bigger before I switch the lights to 12/12.

My four sweet ladies, they look a bit droopy as it is halfway through lights out.

large.P1090495.jpg

large.P1090497.jpg

large.P1090511.jpg

large.P1090513.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 9

I have taken a few photos of each plant, not as many as usual as they are in that not really doing much stage at the moment, I am itching to get them into flower but I must be patient.

Sweet Skunk 1.

large.P1090438.jpg

large.P1090440.jpg

large.P1090444.jpg

large.P1090451.jpg

Sweet Skunk 2.

large.P1090456.jpg

large.P1090461.jpg

large.P1090467.jpg

large.P1090464.jpg

large.P1090477.jpg

Sweet Skunks Together.

large.P1090481.jpg

large.P1090483.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 9

Cream Caramel 1

large.P1090413.jpg

large.P1090423.jpg

large.P1090410.jpg

Cream Caramel 2

large.P1090426.jpg

large.P1090427.jpg

large.P1090431.jpg

large.P1090435.jpg

Both Cream Caramels Together.

large.P1090395.jpg

large.P1090409.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 8

As you can see my Sweet Seeds ladies are looking nice and healthy, I am currently feeding them all the same ratios of 1.5ml of Fishmix, 1ml Algamic and 1ml Biosilicon. I took some grow room shots during lights out this afternoon, I love the reflections I get from the parabolic shade, its very reflective and makes for some nice photos I think.

large.P1090584.jpg

large.P1090598.jpg

large.P1090539.jpg

large.P1090522.jpg

large.P1090532.jpg

large.P1090534.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 9

@Openairbud yeah man that is freaky, great minds think alike eh dude? That shade is so reflective it hurts my eyes when the 600w is running in it. It is an awesome bit of kit and when I installed it my yields went up by around 25%.

large.P1090575.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 8

Cracking looking plants mate, some nice strong branches developing there, my only complaint however, is the lack of photo`s lol

Keep on trucking dude :)

• Like 5