Sweet Skunk & Cream Caramel Fast Versions

Smokebelch

My plan for today was to get the plants potted up and then get the main tent up and running and get these ladies under the 400w Mh but my plans were thwarted by me being too knackered after a hard week at work and then running 3 diaries on here. I lied down on the sofa at around 1pm and dozed off for the afternoon.

The plants have gone back in the prop tent for tonight and I will get them into the main tent tomorrow after work. Before they went in I watered them in with my little 2 litre watering can, it has a little rose on the spout and is ideal for the little pots. I gave them a weak feed of Fishmix 0.5ml per litre to give the Mycorrmax some organic food to get it activated.

Here they are along with the Dinafem Quick strains just after I watered them in.

large.P1050730.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 8

Cheers mate!

Great work. That's a very clean growing area and an amazing diary so far.

The plants also seem to be enjoying :yep:

Sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 3

@Sweet Seeds-tommy Thanks for the kind words dude. I am really enjoying the competition so far and thanks again for letting me enter.

The plants are loving their potting up and as I thought they would they have put on a big growth spurt ove the last couple of days, I will put some photos up this evening after work.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 4

These plants are absolutely loving the pot up into the fresh compost and as you can see from the photos after only two days they have shot up into nice little plants. I love the first few days when after potting them up you get to see them put on that huge and fast spurt of growth.

They will be under the T5 until Friday afternoon when I will have a few hours free to get them in the main tent, its bad timing as I am working lates this week but have Friday afternoon off.

Here are a few photos taken this evening.

large.P1050745.jpg

large.P1050744.jpg

large.P1050767.jpg

large.P1050753.jpg

large.P1050763.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 9

your gonna  need some kneepads with all these action shots chap ..looking good too

• Like 4

@jadenugs@Sweet Seeds -JayppThanks a lot fellas, I am well pleased with the plants so far, especially the Sweet Skunks, one in particular is steaming ahead of the others.

Its been a week since I potted the young plants up into the 1 litre pots and they have been in my prop tent under a small T5 light all week, over the last seven days they have grown on loads and are now more than ready to go into the main tent under the Parabolic with a 400w Hm bulb.

Sweet Skunk and Cream Caramel

large.P1050917.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 6

I was going to get the main tent ready and get the plants in there yesterday but I have been struck down with a bad cold so I have had to do it over two days but today I have got it all finished. This afternoon I am testing my light timer is working ok and as I hoped the lights went off at 11pm this morning and should come on again at 5pm which is when the plants will be going in there under the big light on 18/6 for veging up them ready for flowering.

I have cleaned the inside of the tent with a water and bleach solution, I always go over it like this between grows just as a precaution, I think its better to start off with a clean tent for each new grow as its surprising how mucky the tent sides and base can get. 

I have added my heating for the tent which consists of a 100cm x 100cm thermostat controlled heat pad for keeping the roots warm which goes underneath a 100cm x 100cm drip tray and then I have two long tube heaters, one down each side of the tent to keep the air warm especially at lights out. I have the heat pad set at 23c, the probe is down inside the compost of one of the plant pots. One of the tube heaters is on a timer to come on as the lights go off and the other one will be on 24/7 to start with, I can also have them both on 24/7 or put both of them on timers for lights out depending on how cold it gets in there.

I have added another clip on fan so I now have three of them in there stirring the air up, they will be running 24/7. Both my extract and intake fans are working ok so I think that is the tent just about ready for the the young plants to start some serious veging up over the next few weeks.

The plants in the prop then followed by some shots of main tent setup.

large.P1050832.jpg

large.P1050881.jpg

large.P1050906.jpg

large.P1050860.jpg

large.P1050862.jpg

large.P1050864.jpg

large.P1050868.jpg

large.P1050867.jpg

large.P1050872.jpg

large.P1050876.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 5

I am most impressed with the three Sweet Skunks at this stage of the game, all three of them are nice looking vigorous plants with one of them shooting up above everything else in the grow. The two Cream Caramels are not looking so nice and are way slower than the rest, hopefully they are just slow in veg and will pick up now they are under a bigger light.

I took photos of each plant this morning, starting off with the Sweet Skunks, Skunk number 1 is the cream of the crop so far and is way bigger than the other two, all 3 are looking good though and are healthy and vigorous at this stage.

Sweet Skunk 1large.P1050925.jpg

large.P1050927.jpg

large.P1050930.jpg

large.P1050937.jpg

large.P1050940.jpg

large.P1050947.jpg

large.P1050952.jpg

large.P1050959.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 6

These two Cream Caramels are slower than the Skunks and they don't look quite as nice either, they seem to be a little bit runty especially number 2, they have only been under T5 lights until now so we shall see if they wake up a bit more now they are under a bigger light. Numberr 1 is the most vigorous of the 2 and is also the biggest. I am not too worried really as I have had slow ugly plants before in veg which turned into real beauties when flowered, Dinafems Purple Afghan Kush was like that for me so hopefully these will be the same.

large.P1060065.jpg

large.P1060069.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 5