Sweet Skunk & Cream Caramel Fast Versions

Smokebelch

I also have 2oz of Sweet Seeds airbuds and sugar leaf which will be decarbed and made into a big block of potent canna butter. I have a week off work in a couple of weeks so I will make some then and do a photo journal of the process I use to make it.

large.P1180197.jpg

large.P1180201.jpg

• Like 9

@Smokebelch

Nice one, even though you didn't harvest as much as you thought, you've still got more than enough to last you until the next one comes down haven't you?

That's my aim, to have enough to last until the next one.  In my case I'll need at least 10oz to get me by.

And get the sieve out for that dry sift....

All the best and well done for getting to where you are.

PR

• Like 4

Nice result dude :yep:

Never done fast versions before the one I'm growing now but I'd imagine there will be a compromise on yield with it being a fast version.

Cracking grow and diary and it's good to see them in the jars.

Enjoy your sweet smokes dude :thumsup:

• Like 3

@tokenroll@Punts@jadenugsThanks for the kind words dudes. I am happy if I pull 15oz plus from my grow space so yeah I am happy with my haul and it’s more than enough to keep me going. 

I will be back soon with some butter making adventures and some more vape reports when it’s been curing a bit longer.

• Like 8

• 3 weeks later...

Its been quite a few weeks since I chopped the plants down so they have had a bit of time to cure in the Kilner Jars. I though I would get some macros of each one. The Cream Caramel 2 is a bit disappointing so I wont bother with her, all is not lost as I will be throwing her buds into some canna butter, I will be making that sometime next week and seeing as how I was wasted on canna biscuits throughout a big chunk of the diary I think its only fair that I show you how I make them so I will do a picture tutorial as I do it.

First up is the Sweet Skunk 2, she doesn't give off a great deal of vapour but what I do get is very tasty, deffo sweet and skunky but very fruity as well, its a nice all over balanced high, makes me feel happy and creative.

Sweet Skunk FV 1 Dry Bud Macros

large.P1180530.jpg

large.P1180433.jpg

large.P1180455.jpg

large.P1180436.jpg

large.P1180480.jpg

large.P1180485.jpg

large.P1180499.jpg

large.P1180540.jpg

large.P1180518.jpg

large.P1180513.jpg

large.P1180462.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 10

Buds in the jars........that's what its all about mucker and 15 odds zips is nothin to be sniffed at.

Should keep ye smokin until the next lot comes down......nice one

• Like 2

It has been a great job.
Good plants and good photos :yep:

Enjoy whit harvest!!

Sweet harvests and good luck.

- Apolo

Edited by Sweet Seeds Apolo
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

Such a detailed and professional diary,  big welldone on the win smokebelch!! I'd really like to try some proper photography with the background drop , growing is an enjoyable hobby for me with the bonus of lovely nugs at the end of the journey lol

Been a pleasure to spend the last hour reading . 

• Like 1