Karma strains

This biker x cheese was a lifetaker smoking the dry sift . Did well in coco with a great yield when I rooted a 16 ltr. Ill be doing another cheese x with zizi in the future .large.20231030_092131_compress10.jpg.50570bd0e066e0068e48bfa5a99f9722.jpg

Edited by Danny killerZ
  • Like 6
  • WOW 2

57 minutes ago, yan said:

@DeltaMelter that El Chapo looks divine 

Haven't sampled it yet but I've snipped a bud for testing probably chop it this weekend

• Like 1

Well I've given up on that one Crumbled Melon that threw out balls, I found one more yesterday and then today I spotted 2 clusters of nanas. The plants too big for me to keep an eye on all her branches and nodes so I made the decision to chop her down. Gutted as she was smelling absolutely beautiful.

large.melondicks.JPG.0cf415dd675e25b8539070017443db21.JPGlarge_cm2.JPG.42788f50ea8ebfd3f2adbf1c27386861.JPG

• Like 3

I've got that tall phenotype and seems clean with no tarantulas . 

• Like 2

Well I might grow it from cut after what @HazyDaze said in the other post about cuts seeming to be more stable than their teenage counterparts :g:

I'll only do a small one next time, saves vegging and compost for something I might have to chuck away again. Just out of interest more than anything else.

• Like 4

Not my best run, overfed + too cold and too much light but they look OK

Banger Glue x Melon Day 63

Looks done to me!

large.Karma-BangerGluexMelonD63a.jpg.5f616344c556af2202bd6efc415657a4.jpg

She stacked up nicely in the end

large.Karma-BangerGluexMelonD63b.jpg.2e7dcddd0e7b2bd405b75eeeb23c012f.jpg

• Like 9
  • WOW 1

The OG Tini might have need another week but everything else looks done so they are getting lopped.

Getting those bulky OG Calyx formations but maybe a bit of foxtailing can't really tell - its just a big ole flower head. Not looking forward to trimming though...

large.Karma-OG-Tini-D63a.jpg.acf12fbb82f9e789de2521fc5eddc0e4.jpg

large.Karma-OG-Tini-D63b.jpg.ebc4696b7484b0c3739ff6950530fbe5.jpg

This is the smaller girl, flowers are not anywhere near as big smaller plant though with too many tops too close together!

large.Karma-OG-Tini-D63c.jpg.5a198a17a666c1be52ea472e885fd07c.jpg

• Like 9

One for the road, the El Chapo is deffo cooked on Day 63, hasn't changed in the last week really. I can almost hear the dry sift calling me...

large.El-Chapo-Day63.jpg.0c237eb339d7bcb0f8796f74e984f389.jpg

• Like 8

Looking good buddy, but yeah I wouldn't fancy tackling the OG tini with the snips, gonna be a nightmare!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, KC said:

Looking good buddy, but yeah I wouldn't fancy tackling the OG tini with the snips, gonna be a nightmare!

Yeah I'm not looking forward to that. Might try some fresh frozen BHO will the smaller nugs though, never tried that before.

• Like 2

I was always put off BHO, one of the lads on here ended up setting his mrs's new Dyson on fire lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KC said:

I was always put off BHO, one of the lads on here ended up setting his mrs's new Dyson on fire lol

I can imagine there's a good story behind that one!

I'm always as careful as you can be with it, always outdoors and in a thermos out of the way. The worst it can do is tip over so I make sure its nice and stable.

Whip a pan of boiling water under it and it bubbles off to nothing pretty quick. Just have to pick a cool (usually night) time to do it with no wind/rain so you don't get bugs and dust in it.

I've done it with dry material but never fresh frozen as I thought there would be too much water in it.

• Like 3