Karma strains

A couple of shots of the Banger Glue x Melon (Day 54) she's seems to be bulking a bit still, stems are bowing a little.

large.Karma-BangerGluexMelonD54a.jpg.afb2e3667bf5a73ac75f40697a104fa8.jpg

large.Karma-BangerGluexMelonD54b.jpg.156ba3a8f55c73c357eb2ad79005bcd9.jpg

I could probably get away with harvesting her now

• Like 10

Nues were up at 2.5ml/l but I've backed off and will taper a bit this week as they seem a tad overfed.

Next up some shots of the OG Tini also day 54. These are 9-11 weekers but I think they will be done in a week (so 9 weeks)

Tops are starting to ripen and bulk up - some leaf changes and plenty of frost. OG funk. They seem to popping fresh Pistils too so they might foxtail a wee bit if I let them carry on.

large.Karma-OG-Tini-D54b.jpg.65e2ddd951554e0eef914a9f2658e795.jpglarge.Karma-OG-Tini-D54a.jpg.f6c1889b47fe2c7d7fbd2c197f4c6ce3.jpglarge.Karma-OG-Tini-D54c.jpg.487911521ba34e206414656dc852e7d0.jpg

• Like 5
  • WOW 1

From a test smoke of a few lower buds the OG Tini is very potent. I mean, it should be its Josh D x Lemon Tini and Lemon Tini is Lemon Tree x SourD and I'm getting more OG than Lemon. Very cerebral with a coffee this morning it was a lively wake and bake.

• Like 4

I managed to get one of my Crumbled Melons to throw balls (not on purpose of course). There were only 2 but I am convinced it's down to my part not the genetics. I got one lanky CM and a short one, neither of them seemed to enjoy the amount of light they were getting so I turned it down a bit and they look far happies after. Then I decided to bend the tops of the taller one and within 2 days appeared some balls right where I'd bent the tops. I pulled them off but left the plant in, had a look this morning and no more balls, I'll keep a close eye.

Does anyone know if cookies genetics are prone to throwing balls? Like I say I know it's my fault but I wouldn't have thought a bit of lst would have harmed them :unsure:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KC said:

Does anyone know if cookies genetics are prone to throwing balls? Like I say I know it's my fault but I wouldn't have thought a bit of lst would have harmed them :unsure:

It's GSC x JellyBean isn't it - and if so then yes I'm afraid so.

Same thing with the Garlic Budder that hermed on me this time - GSC is in there.

• Like 2

A few things karma works with are prone to throwing balls, couple that with gelato/cookies and your gonna get trouble here and there if you look at something funny through a run ...... lol

But the good outweigh the bad for them to be dumped off and not worked with for them in the most part.

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 3

I thought I'd heard rumour of cookies having troubles with hermies but I hadn't checked what made up the cumbled lime and the cookies is there. Danny mentioned it the other day and it is the tall skinny lanky fucker that did it. Like I say it was fine until I bent the tops. No matter, I'll keep an eye on it.

• Like 2

One thing to note about some of these genetics like gelato/cookies (others) etc can be prone to  throwing balls from seed plants  but can be totally fine from clone, almost like they get stressed/confused at sexual maturity and get a little bit unsure about  their pronouns.

As happens a lot with teens these days innit! lol

Genetics can be weird, maaaan! 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

I swear they just bred it with the hermie prone genetic code locked in. Every cookies I have done has thrown balls or some sort of half and half growth pattern . They even say it over in the states. Everything else gets chunky and stable .... got 2 crumbled melon that seem OK and one that is citron cookie leaming . Maybe some that lean toward the thin cookies side has to have a bang on environment.  That citron cookies is pure lime juice and baby sick when they pull through.

Edited by Danny killerZ
  • Like 2

Some new karma beans in stock. I missed the lemon mochi now there’s a sour hybrid. Reasonably priced too. Anyone wanna go on my o-ring for 70 quid 👌👈

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Sour lemon mochi looks rock solid and powerful . I'm like a kid at the tuck shop with a tenner . 

• Like 2

Judging by the OG Tini I'm growing and the Lemon Rado before it - anything with Lemon Tini is going to be banging.

I'm not getting that much Lemon from my OG Tini as they are pure OG fuel - these are some of the stinkiest plants now they are fattening up. Took a small bud out to examine trichomes and they are all cloudy at the start of week 9 too. The Lemon might come out a bit after it dries.

Offensive OG type smell, deffo rivals the cheese for travel-on-the-wind stank.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I had my first proper joint of Headbanger, small bud sampled at 8 weeks but fuck me that's strong. Looking forward to seeing what the pack has to offer (12 seeds in there still!).

I get it now, I had a proper hot sweaty forehead like I was wearing a headband lol.

Edit: I also managed to get high vaping the sugar leaves.... I think I found a new favourite in Headbanger

Edited by DeltaMelter
  • Like 6

Not quite a Karma strain the El Chapo but its got Headbanger in there afterall. Suprised by this one, very fruity nugs. I think she's done at 8 weeks tbh.

large.El-Chapo-Day57.jpg.f7d68c2227de058630f4d9bf0d36a6c2.jpg

The OG Tini is really bulking now, I think this is pretty much the last week for her even though she could go longer and is chucking out fresh pistils. For a 6 Litre pot I'm more than happy with the chonk on her.

large.Karma-OG-Tini-D57.jpg.2b47ded377837031b21ee97ea9b82138.jpg

• Like 8