Karma strains

On 05/11/2023 at 14:11, KC said:

my packet of crumbled melon only to find 9 seeds instead of the 6

So I did 2 and now I'm left with 7 I don't want to grow. 

From a pack of 6, that's pretty amazing lol

• Haha 5

Has anybody else ran the Sweets yet? I'm really considering getting my four freebies wet! I'm yet to run any Karma or Sour Diesel for that matter. I'd really super appreciate any help and advice on the Sweets especially any smoke reviews! If I don't do the Sweets then I will be doing the Lemon Mochi. Peace. 

On 13/04/2024 at 15:57, KC said:

From a pack of 6, that's pretty amazing lol

Just noticed the Melon x Banger Glue is now half-price - hmmmm wonder why 🤨

• Haha 3

SourD BX, sowaah snd zowahh in stock at attitude. Bit pricey for me at £105 but all you money bags’ can stretch I’m sure. The bodhi/meangene/karma collab is back in stock at another reputable seedbank also. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, DeltaMelter said:

@mikeydoughnut Just spotted the Zowahh 2.0 - very tempted! Not sure anyone has grown this out though?

I’ve got my eye on them too I’ve got a pack of v1 the other day so thinking of running both alongside. 
im going to wait until the 20th and get them somewhere else as I like the look of their freebies more. 

karma’s a b*tch………just when you thought you had enough seeds in the fridge he releases something new 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sci73 said:

karma’s a b*tch………just when you thought you had enough seeds in the fridge he releases something new 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣

Feck it Zowahh was on my list anyway as keeper potential and it looks like a proper hybrid with poke, taking a punt on it.

With the amount of beans I've bought from Karma recently he at least owes me a reacharound 👌

• Haha 4

Well those Zowahh sure are mighty popular, seem to be gone from Attitude already. Quite tempted to make them my next regs pheno hunt / search grow and try to find a cloneable momma. I've been popping too many 'new' beans lately without taking clones just knocking out plants I like.

Need to get more serious though - I owe it to this new light!

• Like 1

I don't think I will be growing any Karma gear to many hermies and for the price of the beans that's ridiculous and they are regs also I could see the odd nanner on a fem but not with regs no reason for that except get the latest hype strain out there without a proper look at the parents imo

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, bfehillbilly said:

I could see the odd nanner on a fem but not with regs

So far to be fair I've only seen them on Fems and both were crosses of the same reversed female (KG Melon) so I'm hoping it's more of a problem with the reversed Melon than a wider issue with Karmas stuff.

Better fucking not be anyway! I've got too many of his beans lined up.

• Like 2

14 Zowahh in the pack so that's an extra 2 beans - noice. Plenty of scope to find a mum (or a dad!) in there hopefully.

Need to plan a new run now for after the summer has peaked. I want to try the Black Beard but also the freebie Mango Lassie seeds too - along with the Zowahh it looks like a Karma-rama-ding-dong for the rest of the year.

• Like 6

I've been eyeing up more Karma beans too! I always hoped there might be a collab with Bodhi at some point but I'm disappointed that they are fems. I am disappointed also to hear of Karma hermies but it does seem to involve the Melon of which I have no crosses, luckily for me. I have a few concerns about the regularity and mass volume of new strains all at once! It seems that almost every breeder operates this way nowadays. All the best all with your Karma purchases as I'm sure there will be a lot of nice things to be found and I look forward to starting some of my Karma seeds! Peace. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

large.rsz_img_2569.jpeg.8def38a1387e76e171c52ab23a360e93.jpegHad a mango lassi herm on me with some unusual calyx's appearing too. Maybe a little heat stressed stretched quite a lot. Got 3 Calyx appearing all over, the nanners appeared at the bottom of the plant. Feeding 1.0 inc base of 0.4 with sensi coco nutes. Shame she was a nice looking plant ,  got 8 x melon cheddars in there at the moment and seem to be very happy. 

would they have released pollen at that stage? 

I've binned it been there done that got the t shirt for hermies can't allow for it to ruin my other plants. 
large.rsz_img_2571.jpeg.9672955d557f9098ffdb5510e3432f0a.jpeglarge.rsz_img_2567.jpeg.f4891b0a6149d633c1d62bd098271c14.jpeg 

Edited by Bulldogbill91

3 hours ago, Bulldogbill91 said:

would they have released pollen at that stage? 

No you should be good if they are green and immature like that. when they go yellow and open up that's when you are in trouble.

Well spotted!

• Like 1

@Bulldogbill91

Looks very much like my 2, shame it's a lovely strain. How hot have you been getting? You'll really be struggling come summer.