Karma strains

On 10/03/2024 at 14:18, Trashedagain77 said:

if you end up tooting any.

Just took a tiny bud off the bottom, there were a couple of little clusters below it which I put in the Tinymight 0.1g at most and I'm so baked after a couple of goes. Really nice cerebral high. I think I already love this strain. I'll get some pics when she's been trimmed. It's got the over sour tropical flavour too which it said in the description :wub:

Thankyou Attitude for the freebies, I'd have never tried this otherwise. Highly recommend this strain. I've got a cut to run again and still 4 seeds but I'd go as far to say as I'd buy a pack of these without another thought.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

That's a result @KC I did like the sound of her and I'm sure I got some freebies too but they don't seem to be on my list 🤔 that taste description is what I'm hoping for from my banana zz, sour tropical fruits.:skin_up:

Here's some karma bits I'm running atm,

banana ZZ 50 days.

large.IMG_20240314_171851525.jpg.2f3aa98ad4478abc70af8ac3eafcb367.jpglarge.IMG_20240314_171906575.jpg.7479b0896ed05eabc5cf88e60b0af2b2.jpglarge.IMG_20240314_171933136.jpg.7d284352db772e8d8bdc7b4410db32c3.jpg2large.IMG_20240314_172056075.jpg.77e0a85fd57889e769843d1cd8b5ed60.jpglarge.IMG_20240314_172109802.jpg.44e838bbaebe04ceb6903b9e94cc0516.jpglarge.IMG_20240314_172156874.jpg.ae6be8a9fb7db56b22a3b65723bf0de7.jpgSour bx2large.IMG_20240314_172257146.jpg.4bd17b32ece5c91e68db488028f4ca26.jpglarge.IMG_20240314_172305252.jpg.899366f63c043393e96458c47113a098.jpglarge.IMG_20240314_172316160.jpg.88fb6dafb2d895b21690b09f35f44079.jpg

:yinyang:

• Like 9
  • WOW 1

The OG Tini is dry. I'll be honest, I'm a bit disappointed in the flavour - probably could have fed them more/better towards the end.

The potency is there but it's all OG on the flavour (no Lemon) - a really gassy OG That's almost like B.O in terms of stink. Not really my thing.

large.Karma-OG-Tini.jpg.9bf821d0f0fa0c2dcd319a16b6536d5e.jpg

• Like 8

The El Chapo is very nice though, nugs are a bit smaller (these are 3g though so not 'small' buds)

Sweet fruity with a lot of purple hues too. Maybe they were too cold and the 11/13 light regimen made them mature too fast but its still a decent toke.

large.El-Chapo-Bud-1.jpg.1e659083e47f445b6be863d36ea4840c.jpglarge.El-Chapo-Bud-2.jpg.ffc4ce9fcd5a04da3b1912b625a50f18.jpg

Not really getting much Headbanger from it - did I mention its fruity?

• Like 10

Gutted to hear that you were a tad disappointed with the Og Tini Delta. I will try my pack later for sure but I might try Sweets or Lemon Mochi first. I still like the look of your crop the nugs are dense looking and frosty as you like! Well done and thanks for sharing your thoughts it really helps folks like me decide whether or not to bother with strains although I accept we can always get different phenos and results in different environments. I can tell that Karma gear rocks so I am happy to own a few packs. Peace. 

• Like 2

How have you found the Sour bx2 @Shaggy1? Have you grown it before? I've always been a big fan of Sour Diesel. It's my all time favourite strain so it's great to see Karma pushing things with their Sour line. The Bx2 has always sparked my interest. Pretty sure they have a Bx3 coming out soon too which will be cool to see once it's released. 

Edited by lildaveham
No need to quote a post if you mention the OP, many thanks.

@21Cabbage I love it mate, one of the nicest strains I've grown and possibly even smoked! This is my keeper cut I found about a year ago out of only 3 girls and pretty much ticks the box in every department and it's the stinkiest weed ive smoked in probably 10+ years.

Ye he's already had it out a while mate, it's called sowah, it's either bx3 or bx4 now, so will be even more refined than this, if you haven't already I'd definitely say get one of his sours, you won't regret it! 

:yinyang:

• Like 2

Nice one @Shaggy1. It's great you managed to hold onto your favourite out of the three cuts. How long is your overall flowering time? And is still a good yielder with it being Sativa dominant? 

Have you not been tempted to check out the Bx3 and Bx4 crosses from Karma then? I've just had a quick look and you're right. Karma are now onto Bx4 with their Sowahh.  

Sowahh by Karma Genetics is the Sour Diesel BX4 - a cross between the cannabis strains Karma Sour D 2007 and the Karma Sour D BX3 # A2! It's fantastic genetics with a wonderfully ingenious terpene profile that offers a mix of intense smells of sour diesel, some hops and lime. Sowahh is a mostly Sativa (70% Sativa / 30% Indica) with a huge bag appeal that sticks forever, that's real high-end genetics that you shouldn't miss!

A terp profile of sour diesel, hops and limes sounds right up my alley! It sounds amazing!  😚👌

A piccy of the Mango Lassi (it got seeded by the rogue male flower on the crumbled melon I killed off)

large.mangolassi(2).JPG.83aeb2d35cd67e2076032c6b14fc23aa.JPG

The (other) Crumbled Melon

large.CrumbledMelon(2).JPG.ef32dfce0a4c8eaa180ec6a06b82934d.JPG

Only had a quick vape on the CM so I won't give any thoughts on that yet but I really do love the Mango Lassi. I'm going to try and do her in a big pot this time but I'll have to get her a bit more trained this time or she'll hit my loft ceiling.

• Like 9

@KC I very nearly ran my 4 Mango Lassie freebies I have collected this time - but definitely will now! Looks lush.

Do you rate the Mango Lassie over the Crumbled Melon then? Not so much the smoke but the plant, grow, height bud yield etc - overall. I guess the hermie might swing it in the ML's flavour too...

I actually found some seeds in my Melon Bangers - not sure if it self-seeded or caught some pollen from something else. Also Melon so maybe nothing, maybe something. I'm running more so I'll find out!

• Like 1

@DeltaMelter I'll be honest I'm not as keen on running the melons again as I am the mango. I don't think the melon yielded great, the buds are really dense though so maybe I'll be surprised. There were 2 different phenos, the one was massive nodal distances (and testicle) whilst the other was very tight internodes, real squat and bushy. Gutted about the hermi, she (he) was smelling amazing.

Mango lassi ftw

• Like 2

@21Cabbage flowering around 11 weeks I'd say, could go abit longer. Regarding the yield, it's a big yielder, from seed she produced about 4oz in 5L of soil. That picture I recently posted is her in about 2.5L soil, bigger buds than others I have in 4-5L pots atm.

Ye at first I thought about getting the bx3 at the time but after some reading I decided on the bx2 as I saw him mention it should be better for breeding, amongst other things. Either way, pretty much everything I've seen of the bx2 is very uniform and everyone seems to find a keeper or 3 in a pack:thumsup:

Also the terpene profile is insane! 

• Like 1

Just blagged a pack of the Sowahh - oooh excited.

Straight to the fridge for a project later this year, maybe next....

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Shaggy1 said:

@21Cabbage flowering around 11 weeks I'd say, could go abit longer. Regarding the yield, it's a big yielder, from seed she produced about 4oz in 5L of soil. That picture I recently posted is her in about 2.5L soil, bigger buds than others I have in 4-5L pots atm.

Ye at first I thought about getting the bx3 at the time but after some reading I decided on the bx2 as I saw him mention it should be better for breeding, amongst other things. Either way, pretty much everything I've seen of the bx2 is very uniform and everyone seems to find a keeper or 3 in a pack:thumsup:

Also the terpene profile is insane! 

So flowering is a little longer than I'd like, but with it being Sativa dominant, that's to be expected. That being said, I wasn't expecting it to be a massive yielder so that's definitely a plus point. 4z in a 5L is a great return!

It sounds like I'm going to need to do some more research into both the Bx3 and the Sowahh. They both sound incredible. Knowing a keeper is hiding amongst the seeds gets me real excited with the possibilities! 

Glad you've found a great Diesel strain and thanks for taking the time to get back to me.

• Like 2

Thank you @KC I will deffo run these, I think I have 4 Mango Lassi in the fridge so perfect for the 3x3. Alternatively, I might just run one and clone her up!

• Like 2