Karma strains

• 2 weeks later...

Now then... found some herm ballz on my Melon Banger so I'm getting a bit suss about this reversed melon pollen. I've had 2 herms now and @KC has one with the Crumbled Melon cross. Just leaving it here anyway - I have another 3 on the go I'll be watching like a hawk.

• Like 2

I couldn't believe how much the little male flower managed to pollinate in my room. r

Randy bastard :blub:

• WOW 1

Bunch of new karma genetics released in last 48 hours - some old genetics crossed with newer hype strains. 

black beard sounds interesting. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, openthebox said:

black beard sounds interesting. 

Black Afghani x (Bubba Kush x Sour D IBL) crossed with Biker81 really does doesn't it?

I have been thinking about searching for a good Afghan and trying to cross it with something cheesy or OG but this might scratch that itch. I think the Afghans are what I'm finding most erm... "medicinal" as it were 🤨

I also like the look of Hindu Runtz too "Hindu Kush cut hailing from the Netherlands since the 1980s and preserved meticulously in Karma's esteemed library, and the contemporary Pink Runtz cultivar"

@KC No Melons detected

• Haha 2

I've dealt with Karma's nanas before, and that was Dominator. My grow is small so it was manageable on a 9weeker for me.

But damn Attitude for not having the beans I ordered [and paid for!]...cos I replaced with L'Mello lol

• Like 1

Why oh why did I come on this thread 🤣 I actually had a look yesterday as I got the email and didn't notice anything, completely missing the Blackbeard, which unfortunately now I've seen it, it is right up my street too! I do technically have all those strains individually and I should really leave it for everyone else to enjoy, but you know...:thisbig:

@KC @DeltaMelter ye that's a fucker all these nanas flying around! I do remember seeing him mention that the melon may be prone to herm.

Maybe his testing is getting slack, or are the people just happy to cull a couple herms here and there in what is pretty much the norm in a US inspired market. I pulled the trigger on the sour knowing it'll herm but I'd say she's worth it.

:yinyang:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Found more ballz this morning on another Karma Melon, not looking good. I can't afford to bin any more so I'll be picking them off I reckon.

• WOW 1

@DeltaMelter ahh that's annoying , got 8 melon cheddars on the go. The more I've read these last couple post done some research on them and it seems this happens quite a lot of their gear.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, DeltaMelter said:

I'll be picking them off I reckon.

That's what I thought mate, she (he) was right at the front of my room so I could keep an eye on her but one tiny male flower managed to fuck everything somehow. I'd sack it off mate :blub:

7 minutes ago, KC said:

That's what I thought mate, she (he) was right at the front of my room so I could keep an eye on her but one tiny male flower managed to fuck everything somehow. I'd sack it off mate :blub:

Its 3 of them in a 3x3 though, so if I bin them it's a lot to lose. Hopefully I can contain it to just those plants. I want to quit growing over the summer while its hot so I really wanted 2 tents full.

• Like 1

W00t blagged a pack. Just need to get some Solfire beans now and I'll wind my neck in a bit.

• Like 3

6 pack of Black Beard arrived with 8 beans inside so happy days!

I could do 2 runs in the 3x3 with 4 plants each time or just lob all 8 in the 4x4 for a keeper hunt. Will decide later in the year and probably keep a diary.

I think I grabbed the last pack 🥺 in the UK at least

• Like 5
  • Haha 1