Karma strains

@DeltaMelter I feel the name really rings true for the most part!😅 I'm only really talking about anything cookie, cake, gelato, which is most stuff these days, unfortunately. Don't get me wrong, occasionally some of it is decent, it can do a job, but all the highs are the same and boring I find.

I got a couple cousins who always come to me with all their latest "Cali" and shit and sometimes I swap a couple grams if it looks abit different but for the most part it all looks and smells like the same weed to me and grown with PGRs and chucked through a tumbler 🤣 

Anyway, hope you get something nice though mate, I'm not going to look at what strains he has up now as it'll only tempt me so I shall wish you good luck! :thumsup:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

These crumbled melons smell nice with a surprising chunky structure for a short veg time. They smell wonderful and hoping the smoke is powerful. I've been smoking that ODB the last few months and its focused and smashed at the same time,  don't even know what year it is and this grow has had hardly any attention , still turned out good.  I've been smoking the dry sift for weeks and I've just been a melted twat .

Edited by Danny killerZ
  • Like 3

@Danny killerZ How many did you do? I got 2 in flower now, one is nice and squat with close nodes the other is most certainly not. Don't bother me like, just wondering.

I hope they turn out nice for ya!

• Like 2

Yeah it's definitely a search with variation... the squat chunky biker ones are keepers - you sometimes get the crumbled lime phenos that have that citron cookies structure - thin low yielders but tastes like lime juice . The squat biker kush with the melon strain is the one you're looking for ! I hate those thin pin duck cookie structures.... its like 30% of what you would get from the beefy killer squat females.I planted 3 and got 2 beefy ones and a pin dick.

Edited by Danny killerZ
  • Like 2

That's good to know thanks @Danny killerZ I'm not too fussed about the yield, I do perpetual so it's not like it's got to last me ages. Looks like I might have one of each then :g:

• Like 2

I'm desperate to try the sour d - the blue buds on thin stems look monstrous and gassy . Popping beans is always a dice roll , need to plant extra to get there. 

Edited by Danny killerZ
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Danny killerZ said:

I'm desperate to try the sour d - the blue buds on thin stems look monstrous and gassy . Popping beans is always a dice roll , need to plant extra to get there. 

Do you know if this is a line Karma will be releasing again at some point? Is it like Headbanger where you just need to be ready or is it not coming back anytime soon?

After running the Headbanger (and loving it)  I'm keen to give it a go too.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Danny killerZ said:

@Bad Apple has a cross of Sour d in the subbie seeds.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, DeltaMelter said:

Do you know if this is a line Karma will be releasing again at some point? Is it like Headbanger where you just need to be ready or is it not coming back anytime soon?

After running the Headbanger (and loving it)  I'm keen to give it a go too.

He's doing zowahh I think , the beans in America have a right selection from him , they've got a load of variety for some reason . 

Think he's doing the zi zi line and some old hindu kush crosses , I need to stock up.... those lemon tini rado you done, looked top class .

• Like 1
  • WOW 1

@DeltaMelter from what I've seen the sours been kept stocked quite a lot the last year or 2. I waited like 2 years and missed every drop then grabbed a pack first day it was back and it seems to of been in stock ever since. Apart from now, just looked again 🤣

The best place is to check his official UK retailers website for updates(I won't name it, but it's easy to find) although I put an email for them to notify me when back in stock and they didn't! So if I didn't have a seed problem and checked everyday, I would of missed them again😅

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Danny killerZ said:

He's doing zowahh I think , the beans in America have a right selection from him , they've got a load of variety for some reason . 

Think he's doing the zi zi line and some old hindu kush crosses , I need to stock up.... those lemon tini rado you done, looked top class .

Thanks man! appreciate it, I will add some more pics when they are done, next weekend is 9 weeks and I think they will be cooked by then.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Shaggy1 said:

The best place is to check his official UK retailers website for updates(I won't name it, but it's easy to find) although I put an email for them to notify me when back in stock and they didn't! So if I didn't have a seed problem and checked everyday, I would of missed them again😅

Yup I've got a reminder set but that's good to know that it might not bloody work lol

• Like 1

I think karma said there will be restocks after spannabis. So probably end of March/ beginning of April. 

• Thanks 2

On 02/02/2024 at 07:32, gm420 said:

I think karma said there will be restocks after spannabis. So probably end of March/ beginning of April. 

Brilliant thank you

• Like 2