Karma strains

35 minutes ago, DeltaMelter said:

More than welcome @Trashedagain77, I'm just glad I managed to get some girls!

There were 12 plants in the 4x4 and that was way too many and they took ages to show sex so they ended up a bit lanky due to overcrowding but they do appear to be mostly similar in appearance.

Planted 6 OG Tini and got 3 girls so that's all good in my book. In the same tent is a BangerGlue x Karma's Melon an El Chapo one Headbanger and two Garlic Budder. It's a bit of a mix! I just wanted to sample all these cultivars and have a better idea of what they are like really. They will all get the chop at week ten regardless so this is more of a test run really. I'm planning to get one more in before summer.

Hey thanks for your details I appreciate it a lot. You sound a lot like me in the fact that you want to test lots of strains in a fairly limited space. I have four different Original Sensible seeds vars three weeks in flower plus six clones in rockwool cubes in veg waiting. I have over hundred and thirty strains including freebies to try and I will probably die well before I get thru them to be honest without being grim. When you say that the Og Tini stretched what do you estimate your final heights and stretch ratio please, ta. Peace Deltamelter and all the best mate. 

• Like 1

Please could I ask you for a smoke report on your Karma Lemon Rado Deltamelter? I might have to grab a pack. Thanks. Peace. 

• Like 1

@Trashedagain77 The OG Tini pretty much doubled in height so nothing abnormal really, I kept them quite short through veg with the light pretty close. went from 18 inches to 3 ft pretty much. It was more from overcrowding again (sexing regs!!!) really that they ended up a bit taller than I wanted.

The Karma Lemon Rado were very good, I cocked up the dry but I had sampled a fair amount by then. For the ones I grew out it was all gas on the flavour front. Maybe I had a Rado leaning pheno (they were all pretty much the same) but the lemon was more of a backnote. So for the phenos I got it wasn't any sort of Lemon / sherberty vibes it was more like a Kush or an OG and the lemon is more of a sour backnote you notice more when it's a bit more dry. Quite "raw" when its first dried as its all gas and sour (but I like that about OG's) and then it fades a bit and sweetens up. Not a fruity strain though in my experience of these 5 plants.

Strength wise it was great, I'm always on a bit of a potency hunt anyway for meds/pain killing so I don't look for mellow strains - this isn't mellow weed. Quite an up high at first that gets you in the head but it will quickly stone you and have you raiding the fridge but it isn't too mongy. I made a belting cannabutter batch with the trim and some of the crappier buds too. I didn't weigh it but I'd say the yield was average maybe 2 Oz from a single plant in 6 litres soil. Very easy to trim no fuss to grow. As it's listed as a 9-11 weeker I'll assume I got some of the quicker flowering phenos and maybe the others are more lemony? I chopped them at 9 weeks.

I did take cuts of the Lemon Rado but dropped them in favour of running more cultivars so I went for a mix of fems and regs this time - so not quite a keeper but close.

Edited by DeltaMelter
  • Like 4

21 hours ago, DeltaMelter said:

@Trashedagain77 The OG Tini pretty much doubled in height so nothing abnormal really, I kept them quite short through veg with the light pretty close. went from 18 inches to 3 ft pretty much. It was more from overcrowding again (sexing regs!!!) really that they ended up a bit taller than I wanted.

The Karma Lemon Rado were very good, I cocked up the dry but I had sampled a fair amount by then. For the ones I grew out it was all gas on the flavour front. Maybe I had a Rado leaning pheno (they were all pretty much the same) but the lemon was more of a backnote. So for the phenos I got it wasn't any sort of Lemon / sherberty vibes it was more like a Kush or an OG and the lemon is more of a sour backnote you notice more when it's a bit more dry. Quite "raw" when its first dried as its all gas and sour (but I like that about OG's) and then it fades a bit and sweetens up. Not a fruity strain though in my experience of these 5 plants.

Strength wise it was great, I'm always on a bit of a potency hunt anyway for meds/pain killing so I don't look for mellow strains - this isn't mellow weed. Quite an up high at first that gets you in the head but it will quickly stone you and have you raiding the fridge but it isn't too mongy. I made a belting cannabutter batch with the trim and some of the crappier buds too. I didn't weigh it but I'd say the yield was average maybe 2 Oz from a single plant in 6 litres soil. Very easy to trim no fuss to grow. As it's listed as a 9-11 weeker I'll assume I got some of the quicker flowering phenos and maybe the others are more lemony? I chopped them at 9 weeks.

I did take cuts of the Lemon Rado but dropped them in favour of running more cultivars so I went for a mix of fems and regs this time - so not quite a keeper but close.

Thank you so much for that Delta, excellent report and extremely helpful to me. I'm really looking forward to seeing your OG Tini's soon! You've convinced me to grow out some Karma next! Thanks again. Peace. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Trashedagain77 said:

Thank you so much for that Delta, excellent report and extremely helpful to me. I'm really looking forward to seeing your OG Tini's soon! You've convinced me to grow out some Karma next! Thanks again. Peace. 

More than welcome, I need to remember to add a smoke report at the end of a diary or photos etc as it's good to write it down while it's still fresh in your memory too.

• Like 1

Really looking forward to sampling this one. This is Karma's Melon crossed with Little Chiefs BangerGlue (Banging Melon Glue? - fuck knows what to call it) anyway it looks lovely and has the same colour as Karmas Melon from the pics. Getting very sweet Melon with strong skunky undertones. End of week 4 so the smells are starting :naughty: thought she had Mag def but looking at pics maybe shes just a bright green. Getting fed 2ml/l Intense Bloom, 2ml/l Extra Traces, 2ml/l Intense Foundation.

large.Karma-Little-Chief-wk4.jpg

There's a Headbanger in there too, the only girl I've found so far - might not fully finish flowering but she's coming down in week 10 regardless with the rest. Really looking forward to this as I've never smoked HeadBanger :)

large.Karma-HeadBanger-wk4.jpg

• Like 7

@Bulldogbill91 Deffo keep them or send them in - at £60 a pack someone will make use of them. Mine are in the fridge for a later adventure as there some White Widow in there from KC Brains.

On occasion I've planted a freebie seed and every time its ended up being ok, no keepers but some pretty nice plants.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, DeltaMelter said:

On occasion I've planted a freebie seed and every time its ended up being ok

I think most of my favourite plants have come from free seeds, that's the only reason I took cuts off the Mango Lassi. Now I've typed that they'll probably be shit lol

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, KC said:

I think most of my favourite plants have come from free seeds, that's the only reason I took cuts off the Mango Lassi. Now I've typed that they'll probably be shit lol

Every time I take a photo nowadays I think - "yeah looks ok now"... but it'll be buggered in 4 weeks!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, mikeydoughnut said:

Fritter Licker x Pink Runtz

Kids these days with their names :unsure:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, mikeydoughnut said:

lol silly innit really …. I’ve lovingly christened it Pink Licker @DeltaMelter

I did right away think of Rug Runtz Muncher :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I just looked and I don't have a single Seed from them in my collection, any suggestions on a Indica 8/9 weeker?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

I just looked and I don't have a single Seed from them in my collection, any suggestions on a Indica 8/9 weeker?

Not many Karma lines are less than 9 weeks tbh and quite a few are 10+ but saying that there is:

Now N Later x Melon (Now & Melon) which is pegged at 8-9 weeks as well as the Melon Cheddar (Cheese x Melon) - both fems.

Edit: Probably get a few freebies too maybe Mango Lassi which are 8-9 weeks too iirc.

Edited by DeltaMelter
extras
  • Like 6

15 minutes ago, DeltaMelter said:

Melon Cheddar (Cheese x Melon)

That one sounds interesting :yep:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

That one sounds interesting :yep:

Thought you might like that one :)

From what I can tell the Melon cut is one of Karmas own favourites (for years) so its been reversed and the pollen used to create these crosses.

• Like 6