Return of the Mac

MacGanja

On 14/09/2018 at 5:56 PM, beezee said:

Not every breeder, I didn't do the seedsman one :P

I think I'll be a bit quieter on the forums next year and focus on my own work a bit more. I have a few lines that need more work.

With the pots, a lot of them you buy without holes, maybe your mate just forgot to drill that one out? 

lol nice to see the humour still alive and well lol

On 14/09/2018 at 4:37 PM, MacGanja said:

Unfortunately I have some sad news.... The purps(in a garden) .. Is pretty much dead.... I put it in the hands of people who know lots about gardening however they put it in a pot with no holes in the bottom.... :wallbash:

Famous last words "people who knew lots about gardening" . I've done the same brother then realised this is a special plant that does need a bit of the right attention  :yep:

Now onto the purple Moby dick and quick critical which are both monster plant's. If the weather cooperates I can see you having a very good end outcome  :yep:

Fingers crossed mate :bong: and thanks for the outdoor update  :bong:

Until next time my friend  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 3

Cheers @Dinafem-Mark for the kind words... How long do reckon QC has on her? I have two options absolute latest 5th Oct (which is pushing it... Really a few days before... But I think this maybe abit too early?? ...) or 27th..(definitely on the late side of things).... .both not great options... As I was planing around the 10th/15th... but due to a last min non thought out holiday... those two extreme dates are what is available to me.....

• Like 3

Fair old time difference between the 5th and 27th, ouch!

Best thing you can do really is hope it's more or less done on the 5th, as another 3 weeks is plenty of time for rot to set in.

Hope she's done before you go away or we have a dry Oct, good luck dude, either way.

• Like 3

Cheers @beezeeand @jadenugs I was thinking along the same lines... But yeah might do a half harvest.... The dates are far from ideal but it's what I got to play with... It will be really putting the quickness to the test... That is if the sheep don't get them first.... I got to keep reminding myself... this plot might not make it... 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, beezee said:

Just fixed that for you mate, think positive ;)

F@cking A! Cheers mate... Wasn't this thinking positive at all... Just didn't want to get my hopes up and dash them at the last min... But the sheep can go f@ck themselves... They got shit loads to eat... Why would they eat very resinous sticky weed? Can't be very nice.... If they would of eaten it, they would of done it by now.... This my plot... And its gonna make it! Just purchased more jars for this plot....its now official! 

• Like 5

Ha ha no, I know that the dfg are going to be rotten after the last visit. I'm still hopeful for the quick critical, that was furthest into flower of the dinafem beans ;)

• Like 3

DINAMED.... 

Doing well... looking healthy ...smelling great... Stacking up.... I think I may be pushing it harvesting it on the 5th Oct.... large.IMG_20180922_140053015-936x1248.jpglarge.IMG_20180922_140055847-936x1248.jpg

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, beezee said:

What do you think of the pmd so far mate? Mine are looking like they'll do the best of the 3 new ones!

Hmmmm 

Interesting one.... 

Not sure... 

I have only had one purps to go by so far... (I have another one tucked up my sleeve that I haven't seen since a seedling...) 

The purps I had was very sativa and early flowering... Which could of been amaze balls... But it drowned... Not at sea... 

My PMD definitely has a interesting fruity smell that I can't place and I reckon will only get better... But not that early in flowering.. 

QUICK Critical... Is earlier flowering and has a much sweeter smell... 

Jury is out at the moment... 

I think I will sit on the fence with this one until I see some results and how well they deal with the British October! 

• Like 4