Return of the Mac

MacGanja

Update NUMBER.... 

(should have updated before) 

DINAMED... suffered real bad from mold.. Was harvested around the mid Oct but typically in the last few days everything turned to mold... 

large.IMG-20181020-WA0018.jpg

Probably saved 40-30 % but not a great return... Its a shame as it didn't look unhealthy... Just mold ripped through it... 

It's dry n Jared just waiting to be put into capsules. But the effect will be the same as the one below... 

DINAMED auto 

Very small plants...but all dryed and cured

large.IMG_20181108_072647143-2080x1560.jpg

Very rough trim job... But I am using it for capsules so not going to town with it... 

Smoked a little

It's more fruity than previous cbd strains.. With a less acrid cbd taste than I have found with other high cbd strains. With a pungent floral nose through the grow.. And very enjoyable to watch bloom.. I have also tried it in pill form and it seems to have high medicinal effect.... 

All in all very pleased with the effects and value of the plant but I find the auto is far too small... (less than 30cm both plants)... And photo I feel was ravished by mold...

However...  I must admit this has been a very strange year for weather... So I feel this not representive and should be taken in consideration.  All in all I happy with what I have got, but also a little sad that the majority of the photo ended up in the compost bin... 

• Like 7

Kush n cheese

Good

Bad and the... 

Ugley 

First off the Ugley:

Out 4 plants 3 was lost due to mold... It was real gutting... Could be the plot... And lack of air flow... However It didn't effect another strain harvested not long after. 

The bad... 

This strain didn't have a bad... Just above... Oh yes and the fact I am going to run out soon... As its my go to jar atm. 

The Good... 

This strain is good... All 4 plants grew very tall for autos and had a far bit of stretch... So with a regularly visited plot I reckon you could pull a fair whack from this plant.... But getting to the smoke... This strain is very good! Very very good! It just has the right amount notes in it that sings to you... 

And gently reminds you that your high without slapping you in the face... 

I group tested it with some close mates just before a meal... And it was fantastic... Like that perfect state after a few glasses of wine where the conversation is flowing and you have a buzz on... Or when someone is pouring warm custard over your face..... ( sorry @Smokebelch not sure if you have copyrighted that yet!)... Well in this case  maybe not your face... But definitely your head... When you have a warm towel round shoulders... So you don't care about the custard ruining your clothes...  But still feel warm and hug of the towel and custard on your head.... lol

(the custard is ambrosia... Ofcourse!) 

I think that's the first time I have said or written that down... Thanks smokeB! 

But getting back to it...

With the proper cure and dry it will taste very good... 

Mine has good smell to it but only a  slight taste of cheese but not overwhelming... 

But this is a truly fantastic weed to share at parties... Or To sit down and chill and watch a movie....it really is feel good weed.... Aswell as chill out kind of weed...

My mate and where glued to watching the baytown outlaws for umpteenth time at silly o'clock.. After a pure one..  If you haven't seen it... Roll one up and enjoy... 

All in all... This plant grows tall and big...and gives a fantastic stone... Grown in the garden where you can keep an eye on it I reckon this strain is a winner.. 

:bong:

• Like 7

Purps and PMD.... 

Unfortunately I will not be able write up a report for these guys as... They did not make it...

But I still have Quick critical... 

I am leaving this till the last possible deadline to review to try and give it as long a cure a possible.... As I has not cured properly...... Update to follow in the next few days... 

Take it easy guys... 

:badass:

• Like 5

6 hours ago, MacGanja said:

Kush n cheese

Good

Bad and the... 

Ugley 

First off the Ugley:

Out 4 plants 3 was lost due to mold... It was real gutting... Could be the plot... And lack of air flow... However It didn't effect another strain harvested not long after. 

The bad... 

This strain didn't have a bad... Just above... Oh yes and the fact I am going to run out soon... As its my go to jar atm. 

The Good... 

This strain is good... All 4 plants grew very tall for autos and had a far bit of stretch... So with a regularly visited plot I reckon you could pull a fair whack from this plant.... But getting to the smoke... This strain is very good! Very very good! It just has the right amount notes in it that sings to you... 

I group tested it with some close mates just before a meal... And it was fantastic... Like that perfect state after a few glasses of wine where the conversation is flowing and you have a buzz on... Or when someone is pouring warm custard over your face..... ( sorry @Smokebelch not sure if you have copyrighted that yet!)... Well in this case  maybe not your face... But definitely your head... When you have a warm towel round shoulders... So you don't care about the custard ruining your clothes...  But still feel warm and hug of the towel and custard on your head.... lol

I think that's the first time I have said or written that down... Thanks smokeB! 

Mine has good smell to it but only a  slight taste of cheese but not overwhelming... 

But this is a truly fantastic weed to share at parties... Or To sit down and chill and watch a movie....it really is feel good weed.... Aswell as chill out kind of weed...

My mate and where glued to watching the baytown outlaws for umpteenth time at silly o'clock.. After a pure one..  If you haven't seen it... Roll one up and enjoy... 

All in all... This plant grows tall and big...and gives a fantastic stone... Grown in the garden where you can keep an eye on it I reckon this strain is a winner.. 

large.IMG_20181108_072742162-2496x1872.jpg

Edited by MacGanja
Forgot to add in photo
  • Like 6

On 09/11/2018 at 0:16 AM, MacGanja said:

Kush n cheese

Good

Bad and the... 

Ugley 

First off the Ugley:

The bad... 

The Good... 

You got hit really hard this season brother. The plants looked great then the mold/rot looks to have totally wiped 70% of your crop out :(

Atleast you've managed a little yield and by the look of things our Kush 'n' cheese did the best :)

It's been a real strange season. Let's hope for better next year :yep:

Hope you'll be returning for the 2019 outdoor grow season? 

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

On 09/11/2018 at 0:21 AM, MacGanja said:

But I still have Quick critical... 

Did she totally avoid the mold brother?

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Did she totally avoid the mold brother?

All the best 

Mark..

Yep 100% no mold... She was bullet proof.... 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

You got hit really hard this season brother. The plants looked great then the mold/rot looks to have totally wiped 70% of your crop out :(

Atleast you've managed a little yield and by the look of things our Kush 'n' cheese did the best :)

It's been a real strange season. Let's hope for better next year :yep:

Hope you'll be returning for the 2019 outdoor grow season? 

All the best 

Mark..

Yeah it's a shame... But it's the nature of the game....  BIG THANKS for letting me enter....... 

QC did the best by far.... 

But KNC is so far my fav dinafem weed...

I still have to taste QC though... 

So this diary is not finished... 

But yeah as for 2019...

Yeah "I'll be back!"  

:yep:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, MacGanja said:

QC did the best by far.... 

But KNC is so far my fav dinafem weed...

I still have to taste QC though... 

So this diary is not finished... 

But yeah as for 2019...

Yeah "I'll be back!"  

I think once the QC is dry and tasted you may find another favourite from Dinafem  :yep:

Great news that you'll be back next season. This one's just been plane, weird. 

Fingers crossed for a better season next year :yep:

With that said we have still had a good showing with some nice Dinafem girls grown out as nature intended  :bong:

I'll look out for your thoughts on the QC when the time is right  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

22 hours ago, jadenugs said:

Kush n Cheese bud looks nice mate. Sounds like you're well impressed with the KnC high. Congrats and enjoy ;)

Cheers buddy... Yeah its very good.... Almost all gone... lol

• Like 2

On 17/11/2018 at 11:56 PM, MacGanja said:

Cheers buddy... Yeah its very good.... Almost all gone... lol

Enjoy my friend  :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2