Real Panik At The Forbidden Zone!

Andromedian

Im ok most of the time.. pretty chill....  but when it does hit me.. it fucks my morning... it attacks my bowels.. ill be shitting from 7am till 12... not being able to leave the house..  how its never happend on a workday is beyond me.. 

I see friends and meet new people everyday with no problems.. so cant be social anxiety unless its unconscious..  i have no idear at all what triggers it, like others there isnt much i fear/worry about.. 

it baffles me... unless its not anxiety..  but it must be... i think i have ibs..

all the best.. plants look good

• Like 4

1 hour ago, RandyBoBandy said:

Im ok most of the time.. pretty chill....  but when it does hit me.. it fucks my morning... it attacks my bowels.. ill be shitting from 7am till 12... not being able to leave the house..  how its never happend on a workday is beyond me.. 

I see friends and meet new people everyday with no problems.. so cant be social anxiety unless its unconscious..  i have no idear at all what triggers it, like others there isnt much i fear/worry about.. 

it baffles me... unless its not anxiety..  but it must be... i think i have ibs..

Ya it does sound like IBS which can b caused by stress. Anxiety is full of fear, guilt & puts pressure on the body & brings on panic attacks as well. It can be such an uncomfortable feeling. Sometimes I need to get out or away from the situation I'm in & tell myself I'm ok, it's ok loads of times. Therapy is also good for this to help understand what triggers it, don't run but stay with it as frightening as it can be but trying to know, understand it & as such getting to know this part of u, as such trying to become friends with this feeling & doing your best to overcome it & not allowing it to rule or ruin your life on a daily basis. 

• Like 5

What was you thinking Zug i dont know.I hope you get better soon m8. wishing you a speedy recovery.

I am sure Andro will do you both proud.

• Like 6

All looking ship shape and Bristol fashion matey!! Nice one @Andromedian ... hope you get better quickly @zug ... bet Andro is knackered ... lol ... like I say good luck with it all my friends... 

• Like 5

On 2017-6-11 at 10:13 PM, Amarillo slim said:

I'm no stranger to anxiety myself mate,   its strange that its not more talked about on the forums really,  as obviously anxiety and stress can become a real issue with some aspects of growing.    yeah germing on site is definitely a bonus when it comes to reducing stress.  not smoking so much is probably a good idea if your not already doing it :toldya:lol   na seriously though i remember you saying you smoke alot of fags, probably drink alot of coffee?  all increasing heart rate that will increase anxiety.   plus blazing da herb might seem like it calms your nerves, but as I'm sure you know can also cause problems ,  paranoia ect.    i dont smoke,  have no caffeine other than tea,  and no ganja.  I'm fairly sure i wouldnt be able to do what i do if i did all of the above.       listening to really loud 90s hip hop while driving normally sorts me out :D

talking about storage boxes ,  heres what I've done with one recently,  stretched a mesh over the top,  maximum ventilation for hot weather but still bug proof.

large_box.jpg

Looks like a good move in this weather mate....sitting in the garden, its 20.30 hrs and 31 degrees celsius ha ha

just started to germ your beans mate....just in time me thinks:hi:

On 2017-6-12 at 11:54 PM, tigseyjnr said:

Aw man, 

really feel for you. 

Anxiety can be properly crippling!! Something I only recognised in myself a few years ago. 

Its the the irrationality behind it that makes it so hard to deal with. 

Anyway..

Wishing you both all the best, and looking forward to seeing you both back on form soon. 

Tigs :guitar:

cheers dude.....it ain't nice....

last few weeks been struggling big time.....and now i am over the worse...

just kind of powered my way through it...

On 2017-6-13 at 8:26 AM, Irishgirl said:

@Andromedian, plants look great, really nice & healthy,  it doing well :yep:. Anxiety is a curse, can be hard to deal with. I have it myself & medicated for it. Don't like meds but with a heart condition & severe anxiety I need it. I must admit, it does help me, a lot. The worst thing you can do with anxiety is best yourself up about things as they say here in Ireland "Its da fear of God that's in you" that doesn't help so for me it's a matter of changing my way of thinking, I'm ok, it's ok I keep telling myself.

@zug speedy recovery mate, hope it out & about real soon but don't push yourself, you don't want to cause further damage :yep:.

@Amarillo slim, I love the idea of the mesh cover. Just wondering tho, if there was heavy or a lot of rain would some of the rain water lodge in the containers & then the pots are sitting in this? I'm sure you have drilled enough holes for this so I guess I have answered my own question lol

Thanks @Irishgirl

slowly over coming my demons, you could say

update to follow

:george:

On 2017-6-13 at 7:09 PM, harvestreaper said:

interesting posts on anxiety i used to suffer panic attaks and like andro  it would baffle me  as i  feared nothing in my consouis mind i could not work out what i was afraid of  but as irishgirl pointed out  like the irish  i concluded it was fear of god in my case,, i had to just about rule everything else first tho ,,ive  not had panic attaks  for years an i know i wont again strange as it sounds ,its all simply fear  you just have to understand what your afraid  of you might be offending yourself somehow in such a way as doing things you belive are realy  wrong either conscoiusly or sub consuisly as long as you dont give up you will overcome :yep:

nice plants btw lol 

Thanks dude.....onwards and upwards aye

• Like 4

On 2017-6-13 at 8:56 PM, RandyBoBandy said:

Seems like everyone has anxiety in one form or another....some worse than others

know what you mean about the bowel thing.....does the same to me mate ha ha

• Like 4

On 2017-6-14 at 3:05 PM, MMG said:

All looking ship shape and Bristol fashion matey!! Nice one @Andromedian ... hope you get better quickly @zug ... bet Andro is knackered ... lol ... like I say good luck with it all my friends... 

knackered ain't the word mate.....got back from tfz at 4.30 am this morning....

not sure if i had anything left in the tank......spent force lol

• Like 2

Finally got to The Forbidden Zone last night....after a 5 week absence...

I have been suffering a heavy bout of anxiety...which i am happy to say, i am now over.....

Firstly...had to drop off some much needed supplies, water and soil etc etc

The drop off went pretty much according to plan....dropped off 20 litres of water and 180 litres of soil.

Had a few dramas on the way....like the farmer decided to water his horses, at 11.30 at night, leaving me in the bushes for 40 minutes

twiddling my thumbs.....but apart from that all went pretty sweat.

Didn't know what to expect when i got there...5 weeks is a long time.....

we had put a load in boxes, which i have to say i didn't have much hope for.....

These were also, all fems....we didn't want to go through all that more seed than weed thing again....so surely going all fem.....no males,

Hell no! anyway will get to that a little later.....

We had planted a few white widow auto standards here as a tester.....and fuck me they were looking very impressive

large.IMG_0625.JPGlarge.IMG_0624.JPGlarge.IMG_0606.JPG

The rest of the plot was looking pretty good too.....good old orbs, looking after things in our absence

large.IMG_0622.JPGlarge.IMG_0617.JPGlarge.IMG_0620.JPG

Whitey freeze looking banging.....caught up with the ones we planted out 2 weeks previous

large.IMG_0618.JPGlarge.IMG_0617.JPG

found a full blown male....with his balls hanging out....bit baffled...

large.IMG_0616.JPG

no water for you lol.....pulled the slag up and binned him

caught him just in time.....

The red purps in the box all survived....looking a bit spindly, i planted them all in the ground

large.IMG_0623.JPG

completely forgot the slug pellets, so fingers crossed with these....

decided to put another load of autos in the box....for a late september finish

large.IMG_0626.JPGlarge.IMG_0628.JPG

hope all is good people...will have a catch up on your diaries through the week

:hi:

• Like 18

Very nice bud, see old zug is well enough to chuck you a like from the comfort of his armchair.........:wassnnme::rofl:

good luck with the rest

atb

stu:oldtoker:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, stu914 said:

Very nice bud, see old zug is well enough to chuck you a like from the comfort of his armchair.........:wassnnme::rofl:

good luck with the rest

atb

stu:oldtoker:

I have to give him his dues however...he offered to come to the plot with his leg in a plaster lollollol

• Like 4

Haha yeah would have been a silly idea. Looking banging there mate. Glad you caught the male in time and hopefully no more.

Reckon I can join you again in no more than 3 weeks...

• Like 6

Looking good guys! Gunna be some bigguns there!

Kudos Andro for battling through! Keep it up :yep:

Watch you don't aggravate that injury Zug! I pulled an arse cheek playing football, wanted to come off! Coach said give it 5. Scored a goal and got wiped out at the same time and pulled the other arse cheek!!  Was out for a few months and thought I'd recovered when I spotted a dandelion in seed staring at me, sitting up nicely.... Pulled the fucker again!  :wanker:

All the best guys!

• Like 5

From beautiful pics of plants to something a bit more gruesome...here's my Achilles scar 2 weeks from the op...warning, skip if you just ate lunch:

large.5947b20a7fb12_2017-06-1912_12_54.jpg

That was just after stiches were pulled out and then my leg went back in a cast. That's coming off tomorrow...

Can't wait to get back out there but will take it slowly.

• Like 8