Real Panik At The Forbidden Zone!

Andromedian

Those Widows and RGS'ers are looking great mate :yep: leg looks a tadge painful, puts David Haye to shame, hope it heals quickly for ya.

• Like 4

Ooh @zug, that does look soar. U better take it easy mare & don't push herself as u will cause further damage & u don't want tat :yep:. Speedy recovery :lucky:.

• Like 5

On 2017-6-18 at 11:01 PM, zug said:

Haha yeah would have been a silly idea. Looking banging there mate. Glad you caught the male in time and hopefully no more.

Reckon I can join you again in no more than 3 weeks...

3 weeks MMMmmm 3 months more like....Hostel was less gruesome than that mars bar, you have up your heal ha ha

16 hours ago, Key4 said:

They look really good, love the swamp tube idea.

atb :skin_up:

Cheers dude....after last years washout, wasn't taking no risks.....and now we have a heatwave ha ha

sometimes, you cannot win in this game....massive water delivery on the horizon:george:

be lucky matey

15 hours ago, Flintstone said:

Looking good guys! Gunna be some bigguns there!

Kudos Andro for battling through! Keep it up :yep:

Watch you don't aggravate that injury Zug! I pulled an arse cheek playing football, wanted to come off! Coach said give it 5. Scored a goal and got wiped out at the same time and pulled the other arse cheek!!  Was out for a few months and thought I'd recovered when I spotted a dandelion in seed staring at me, sitting up nicely.... Pulled the fucker again!  :wanker:

All the best guys!

Thanks my friend.....been tough going at times, but seeing the results makes me feel better...

at this stage, the more water i can get them, the better....i'm talking 100 litres a plot lol

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

The latest bit of rain has saved my back a many an ache, i can tell ya....

although a return to The Forbidden Zone was once again Imminent.....

Have quite a few strains going on here.....Dinafems white widow auto standards, Paniks Whitey Freeze, some Critical 2.0 autos, Slims Autorilla 1,2, xxl, and brooklyn....and a couple more...

The Standouts so far are the Standard wwa's and the whitey freeze....apart from what i am hoping....only one rogue male from a mix up...

I put all slims beans in the boxes 2 weeks back.....have a good feeling about these too.....

Peace out people.....next update Saturday night:yep:

• Like 7

Well it was that time again.....My anxiety levels had practically gone,

although, this time around, i had hatched a plan to take Zug to TFZ.....Mmmmmm

This did start to worry me a little.....especially when he turned up looking like a fucking tree trunk lol

Probably the chaviest combat tracksuit i had ever seen ha ha.....

large.IMG_0629.JPG

after i had stopped laughing.....we put the wheels into motion.......

My idea was to drop the slag off where i drop off the soil and water etc....then go through, what i can only describe as some proper shit jungle type devas....

This was the earliest we had ever left, for TFZ....

Last time i was here, i put a load of seeds into boxes, for germination.....for some late auto action....

Mostly Slims stuff...but a few wwa's and critical 2.0+.......so we were both expecting a long night, as upto now the boxes have been working a treat.

So off we went.....

Got to the drop off, and everything went according to plan....threw Zug over the fence ha ha....just kidding

he seemed to be coping rather well actually...

I told him to just make his way to the plot and leave the other shit to me.....I was done quick time, then started making the long drive back to where my mission would start.

Parked the car up, and decided to go through, what i call the jungle.....hadn't gone this way for quite a while, so was expecting the worst.....it's basically about half a mile of utter shit...

It was still light, so the usual way was impossible....

To be fair, it wasn't that bad...the worse thing was the fucking cobwebs....i managed it, in about 15 minutes.....

Zug had already been here for quite a while.....some real pleasant sights, as i walked into the plot.......

• Like 10

large.IMG_0649.JPGlarge.IMG_0647.JPGlarge.IMG_0646.JPGlarge.IMG_0642.JPGlarge.IMG_0636.JPGlarge.IMG_0634.JPG

Proper loving it here.....fucking last season was a disaster

They seem to love the swamp tubes too....the ones in the ground here, are not as vigorous.....

• Like 12

The Whitey Freeze were looking the real deal.....some proper nice examples of this strain here

large.IMG_0643.JPGlarge.IMG_0642.JPGlarge.IMG_0633.JPG

Luvvly Jubbly........

An OG Kush looking rather smashing

large.IMG_0647.JPG

Last year this area left me in despair.......showing it's true colours now......

• Like 15

Lovely sight.........(the plants, not the strange figure in the suit......:ninja:.......)

Bit pointless being cammo'd up when the plaster is sticking out like a sore.......ermm....foot....:wassnnme::rofl:

:yep:

:oldtoker:

• Like 6

A couple of the whitey freeze...we planted in holes in the ground...but although they are pretty tall....not much side growth going on....

large.IMG_0645.JPG

The white widow auto's here were stinking the place out.....some proper nice smells coming off of these......

we decided to give a couple of them another week or so....

large.IMG_0651.JPGlarge.IMG_0644.JPGlarge.IMG_0637.JPGlarge.IMG_0641.JPGlarge.IMG_0640.JPGlarge.IMG_0639.JPGlarge.IMG_0638.JPG

Cannot wait to get some of this shit in the rizlas....i'm tellin ya

The Red Purps that survived the journey from hell...were all starting to pick up.....i had put them into the autobed 2 weeks back, so anything from these would be a bonus really

large.IMG_0655.JPG

• Like 13

looking great guys :)

Sort of got a vision of Andro pulling up, slamming on the brakes and throwing Zug over a fence whilst he goes to park up ;) Thats what you get if you turn up wearing a camo onesie tbf