Real Panik At The Forbidden Zone!

Andromedian

24 minutes ago, zug said:

Yeah I reckon that's a fine idea. Hopefully just a million shots of birds and no people.

Let's hope so mate...do a drive by next week. Drop me off and I'll plant the cameras up.

Then we can go tpp to cut the xxls.

:yep:

• Like 4

Sorry folks but I have a really bad feeling about all that helicopter shit last week...

Everything seemed too coincidental...

And everything going too well...in this game..it is never all bloody roses.

• Like 4

fingers crossed all will be fine...

when all is going so well.... we tend.. or at least i do.. start getting a little worried shits gonna take a turn for the worst..  that pessimistic devil jumps on board..

if no one has seen you enter or leave.. all should be good ? i very much doubt the helicopter see anything at all..

fingers are crossed anways..

• Like 6

2 hours ago, RandyBoBandy said:

fingers crossed all will be fine...

when all is going so well.... we tend.. or at least i do.. start getting a little worried shits gonna take a turn for the worst..  that pessimistic devil jumps on board..

if no one has seen you enter or leave.. all should be good ? i very much doubt the helicopter see anything at all..

fingers are crossed anways..

Yeah mate...zug just popped over..

Was telling him about it....

Know what you mean though...

I'm really buģged by it though...

Helicopters cost money to fly...so they kind of have to have a reason to be places...

I'm sure it will be fine....

Gonna plant a cam up on the weekend...

Next up for harvest will be the whitey freeze....few weeks left though.

We hope and pray they are ok..

Nothing good lasts....

We had a good result off the autos 9 oz from 5 wwas standards....well pleased

Need the rest to come home

• Like 10

• 2 weeks later...

Will be visiting TFZ soonish mate so will update soon as. Got a few pics of the other plot but not much to look at to be honest.  

• Like 5

On 20/07/2017 at 8:36 AM, Blunt_Wit said:

Get the NVGs charged up as well?       Hopefully it will all be ok.     No harm in letting the dust settle if you are in doubt, maybe change up your routine.       i dunno GL anyway guys.

I bloody sold 'em mate....went through a lean spell...really wished i hadn't now:wallbash:

We took your advice and decided to leave it for a bit....i mean if they are gone, then they will be gone next week and the week after,

so fuck it.....

Problem with this game....things can be going so well....then a swift kick in the bollocks can bring you straight back down to earth....

i'm sure everything is ok, but we've had the kick in the bollocks before:mellow:

• Like 6

So hard to say, honestly i think its likely to be ok too.    If they are still there the plants keep growing regardless of you visiting :yep:

i think not visiting is harder in a way as it gives you more time for wondering :) 

Hopefully gives Zug a chance to get better...not saying he's milking it but wouldn't a premiership footballer be back at work by now? ;)

@Blunt_Wit

Yeah mate...exactly..

When you said "change of routine" 

Reminded me of a recent conversation, I had with zug....told him we had got lazy and started taking the easy route over the much safer seriously longer option.

We are hoping we don't get bit in the arse, like in 2014 at greenfields....

Of course...shit happens regardless...although there are elements in the equation, that can be minimised, by taking a more careful step....than the one before...

:skin_up:

• Like 5

Yep we finally got our arses back to the forbidden zone the other night.....anxiety levels at the max ha ha

The last 3 weeks, have had my mind doing overtime....are they still there? I was thinking the worst...anything else is a result.

We decided to go much later than usual....hoping for no dramas:wallbash:....

Off we went, 2 way radio's in hand. I was going to drop Zug off, he would then let me know if they were still there....otherwise i was gonna

drive round and pick him straight up.....

After about 15 minutes, i got the all clear from Zug....kinda had a mass sigh of relief...

I drove his car to the usual and made my way. I chose not to go through the jungle, was very dark and i didn't want to be walking round in circles lol

As i arrived, i could see the difference all the rain had made to the plants.....most of them were pretty huge and pleasing on the eye

large.IMG_0736.JPGlarge.IMG_0731.JPGlarge.IMG_0723.JPGlarge.IMG_0725.JPG

Looking like some need a bloody good feed......

we sat and had a beer and bifta...then had a look over the others.....

all the ones in the towers....were doing fine...a lot of snails and tiny slugs though....

I went round and took off all the dead leaves.....

All the Whitey Freeze were well into flower now....found quite a bit of mould on the main cola of one, which is a bit worrying....

large.IMG_0730.JPGlarge.IMG_0728.JPGlarge.IMG_0722.JPG

So yeah very early these little ladies....not much smell yet, but looking like they are going to be proper tight nugs....

I checked the auto bed where we had put 7 red purps, 2 autorilla no.1's and a white widow auto.....well either i can't count or some were missing..........

to be continued...........

• Like 18

......3 red purps were gone and 1 Autorilla No1.....

Baffled us for a few seconds...before we realised the bark stripping brigade had paid us a visit,

they wasn't missing at all....we just couldn't see them....rodents had chomped the stems until they fell over....

nothing else had been touched...thank god.

A couple of seasons back, we had to pull 30 plants that had been mullered....

Lesson learnt

large.IMG_0718.JPG

No rabbits, deer or foxes here....just rodents.....we placed mini wire cages around the bottom of every plant...did the trick a few years back..

The late planted out red purps were doing pretty well...well the 4 left

large.IMG_0719.JPGlarge.IMG_0717.JPG

The autorilla and wwa are the 2 on the left of this bunch

large.IMG_0720.JPG

This autorilla went into a spare tower

large.IMG_0727.JPG

Looking very meaty for an auto, and doing rather well......

we had 2 other really stressed out wwa's that can go into the auto's are shit category 

large.IMG_0715.JPG

even Aliens fuck auto's up lol

we tried a bit of super cropping on one....started producing heads all over the place....big knuckles grew where we had bent them over....

large.IMG_0738.JPGlarge.IMG_0726.JPGlarge.IMG_0739.JPG

• Like 12

so yeah, apart from them being all rather hungry.....no drama's

apart from when zug lost his phone and we decided to go through half a mile of this shit

large.IMG_0740.JPG

• Like 6