Real Panik At The Forbidden Zone!

Andromedian

On 23/04/2017 at 10:50 PM, English Archer said:

Good luck with this year guys @Andromedian @zug, and likewise I will be pulling up a chair for this. Would be mad not too. Really looking forward to see what you can do with Paniks genetics. 

ATB :yep:

Cheers dude....all different for us in our approach this year.....looking good so far though...would rather be pre growing them indoors first though.....:unsure:

23 hours ago, Captain Kush said:

I should hope so too lol 

atb for this year 

ha ha. i shouldn't even laugh really.....didn't even use that fucking plot either.....:bangin:

you too mate....gonna make sure it is a good 'un:yep:

• Like 4

13 hours ago, panik said:

Great start guys and good luck this season looking forward to seeing how you get on with these :yep: 

Cheers....hope we can do them justice....

yeah mate...all need a little bit of luck in this game, no matter how good you are, sometimes shit can certainly happen...

• Like 7

Here's Panik offspring going into wet soil at our plot. God speed my beauties.

Wish we could do them indoors under lights as usual but fingers crossed it won't matter...Although I hear it's a bit nippy back in blighty at the mo...I'm  on a weeks holiday in slovakia, doing this update from a tiny slovak rock club of all places... I have a feeling there will be a round 2 of panik bean germination perhaps  in May once we've put in an order :) 

large.5900fd03b96a1_2017-04-2621_58_38.jpglarge.5900fcf237add_2017-04-2621_59_13.jpg

• Like 15

On 24/04/2017 at 11:04 PM, widowman11 said:

As a guerrilla wanna be.... I'm watching with interest. Wishing you the best of luck :lucky:

Thanks my friend.....looking forward to this season, for some reason.....

:thumsup:

On 26/04/2017 at 3:13 PM, gravy_14 said:

Good luck bud! You'll smash it

Hello mate, how goes it?

you know me mate, life still all over the fucking shop.....

I'm not going to let that get in the way though....

Same to you.....hope shit goes well for you dude....

:toot:

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Blunt_Wit said:

GL Aliens, you guys on a diet...wheres the grub? ;)   Any head to head WWa v WF action to be expected?     

Cheers BW....the grub will be coming....just had so much on.....

Well we need to get a few more beans from RGSC....but would be good to compare the 2 yeah....

The Greengolds seem to grow themselves and are like the Rambo strain of the guerrilla growing world....so might go for some more of those ladies as well a few others:george:

• Like 3

I have had to abandon my solo mission tonight......

I feel like total shit.....and my spaceship has run out of MOT:police:....

Zug is on holiday also.....

I am going to try to pre grow a few indoors, for a couple of weeks, to give 'em a little head start...

see how that one goes.....will give us more time for drop offs, and the making of all the towers etc...

we are going to try shitloads of different growing styles at TFZ....Some in tall towers, some in short wide towers and some in holes....

maybe last year was a one off, when it was like a swamp....things seem to have dried out with comparison to last season....soon see aye:unsure:

I know one thing, it doesn't seem so creepy anymore....although if you sit there on your own smoking spliffs and drinking beer....then start thinking about films like "wrong turn" or "texas chainsaw massacre" then it does get a little freaky ha ha

Early in the week, was a bit of a concern....was so damn cold....ice on the windscreen a few times...may be a little too early for autos me thinks...the photos already in towers will be ok and am hoping the same with the ones in the boxes.

best of luck people

:smokin:

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Andromedian said:

Thanks my friend.....looking forward to this season, for some reason.....

:thumsup:

Hello mate, how goes it?

you know me mate, life still all over the fucking shop.....

I'm not going to let that get in the way though....

Same to you.....hope shit goes well for you dude....

:toot:

Im good mate, cheers. Thats it dude got keep going whether its rough or smooth . Keep on keeping on!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, gravy_14 said:

cant wait to see these strains popping up all over the country haha

yeah mate it's good that quite a few people are running them.....get to see what they are like at different Lats....

I guess the first year could make or break a seed company......so we'll have to see how they get on all round....

I suppose it is always going to be better getting your bread from a baker rather than a butcher...if you know what i mean:smug:

• Like 5

21 hours ago, Irishgirl said:

Sorry if it's already been mentioned but wot lat r u at?

We are at lat 51....although we stray into lat 50 on occasions....

May I ask...are you all solo?

• Like 3