Real Panik At The Forbidden Zone!

Andromedian

Aw funk ! Get fit soon zug mate.

Hope you can get all ya shit done Andro buddy , you're crazy enough ;)

• Like 3

Bloody hell Zug man come on playing footy when you got plants to get out and a great season ahead :headpain:

I hope you work it out guys and still have a good one ..

• Like 5

Nothing changes in my eyes....gonna be a lot more work to do....well more cooking anyway lol

I have a big massive friday night saturday day mission planned already...at this stage, i need to stay on top of the game..

Gonna be a good season all round me thinks.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Michael Luchóg said:

Ah scheisser ,hope it heels quick (:ninja: ).

me too mate.....the silly slag keeps comparing his injury to David Beckhams achilles injury and injury times.....lol

there is a couple of hundred million reasons why his injury healed quickly....gonna be a while without the old zugmysta but i cannot ponder on it...

trying to zone myself in, for a completely new season now.....we have both done a great deal of work already, so some of the burden is lessened somewhat, but the mission ahead is so real...

Time to step up again....

Believe me...its time like now when i respect all you soloists out there...just that little bit more:yep:

• Like 10

atb with it mate pretty shit luck there sure you will sort it out, a was crappin it thinkin i wouldnt find a plot for em and then all tha hard graft involved wonderin if i would get it done on time lol jst keep at it mate 1 step at a time :lucky::v:

• Like 3

Cheers fellas,

Totall gutted I did this but trying to stay positive.  But yeah @panik - spot on mate, what was I thinking.  Not only have I screwed the GG season for myself but I also had to cancel a holiday to Spain with the wife and son...so in the dog house on many fronts!

Got back from hospital today.  Surgery to fix a severed Achillies Tendon in my right leg, done playing football in my lunchbreak - was excruciating pain when it happened:

large.IMG-20170523-WA0023.jpg

Will be in this cast for 4 weeks then into an airboot - non weight bearing for at least 4 weeks. Fucking gutted but managing to stay positive.  I'll at least be back out with Andro in time for harvests but aiming to get back much sooner than that.

We're doing well so far and I'm confident Andro will up the game and get loads of work done on his own.  Sorry to have to leave him to it tho and going to miss it badly until I'm strong enough to get back out.  Will just have to look at the pictures in this diary like everyone else for a while!

Edited by zug
  • Like 11

Bad luck Zug. That's a rotten thing to happen. Wishing you a speedy recovery. 

No chance of camouflaging a pair of crutches ? You could still be useful and put the handle of a 5L water bottle between your teeth lol 

• Like 8

Shit man looks painful, hope you recover well and fast and your be there for some trimming.. :yep: 

• Like 4

Shit.  Sorry to here about the family holiday Too! Take it easy zug.. hope recovery goes well

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 4

Zug take the plaster off and give Andro a hand ffs. Can't get the staff these days. Only joking hope u OK. Looking good on the grow front ;)

• Like 4

@zug and @Andromedian ... bad luck guys ... my little girl has done her cruciate ligament behind her knee doing a dance game on X-Box one ... painful ... wishing you a speedy recovery matey .. and I hope you can manage ok Andro mate ... good luck guys ... 

• Like 4

Mmmh,  nice looking strong leg zug lol. How awful 4 u & looking out on family holiday also :mellow:. At least u have Andromedian on board & I'm sure he will keep da show going :yep:. Speedy recovery & b positive, u will b up & about in no time :yep:

• Like 2