Real Panik At The Forbidden Zone!

Andromedian

Back for another year of Alien Adventures........

This is going to be our only diary and it's gonna be a good 'un....so pull up a seat:george:

Thanks to the celebrity guerrilla himself....been gifted some real excitement, in the way of a few packets of what could be a good turning point, in outdoor growing development..

Yep seeds from someone who has actually been down our road and pulled off some real genius in the guerrilla field.

Zug and myself have gone with "Greengolds" and "WhiteyFreeze"......be rude not to really. Got a load of freebies too:toldya:.....cheers P....

All of our's will be going at The Forbidden Zone, in 70 litre swamp tubes.....with electric fences:naughty:

We have already been hard at work, dropping off serious amounts of medium...for the tubes. Going to put quite a few strains at this plot....this will be our fifth year here....And apart from one season, all

were pretty good. We are using slims box idea, with micro pores tape....which i have to say, seems to be working a treat, so big shout out to him......

We were out again last night, at TFZ...Zug had caught the aids and was feeling a bit shitty, but got shitloads done despite the moaning ha ha

Made up a few super towers and planted up a few, from one of the boxes....then put the Greengolds and some WhiteyFreeze in some pots.

Zug took a few pics and will put them up later.......

We have a lot of work to do here, so i will do a stay over solo next week........

• Like 34

@Andromedian

This old goat will be cheering on every bead of sweat and be amused by minor injuries from the comfort of my armchair, but I'm with you in spirit.....:yep:...Oh Yes!

Fair weather and good luck to you both for the season.......that's me over there, watching......:ninja:

:oldtoker:

• Like 6

cannae wait for this one lads...  you always do great diaries..  your grow skills coupled with the top genetics should yield some tasty laidies :yinyang:   il  be following and im sure il pop in on occasion..   good luck,  not that you'll need it :yep:

• Like 6

Ooh I'm definitely pulling up a chair 4 this one. I'm looking 4ward to the pictures & get a good idea of swamp grow as I have a few water logged holes & some of the area is wet & swampy. Best of luck with your grow mate, excited 4 u :thumsup:.

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Green Squirrel said:

After recently reading your previous diary I'm definitely watching this one. 

Best of luck.

:hippy:

Thanks dude....i am hoping to come away with a few less injuries than last years exploits:naughty:

• Like 4

20 hours ago, stu914 said:

@Andromedian

This old goat will be cheering on every bead of sweat and be amused by minor injuries from the comfort of my armchair, but I'm with you in spirit.....:yep:...Oh Yes!

Fair weather and good luck to you both for the season.......that's me over there, watching......:ninja:

:oldtoker:

Cheers matey, last year was a bad year all round for us, especially me....i can still feel the crack in my skull:unsure:....we have learnt a great deal and hopefully gonna pull it right out of the bag this season.....

19 hours ago, lois lane said:

good luck mate.  We got us some of Paniks finest too.  

Lets get growing people. 2017 is looking like a bumper of a year

Thanks and best of luck to you too......wasn't going to bother with a diary but, hey ho....couldn't wait to try some of P's strains:yep:

18 hours ago, Amarillo slim said:

cannae wait for this one lads...  you always do great diaries..  your grow skills coupled with the top genetics should yield some tasty laidies :yinyang:   il  be following and im sure il pop in on occasion..   good luck,  not that you'll need it :yep:

cheers Slim, your box micro climate idea is working a treat mate.....looking forward to the greengolds, might have to purchase a few more ha ha

Fun starts next week....another solo stay over at TFZ will sort the men from the boys....i fucking hate the place....proper creepy and have to get well zoned in before i go....

Still trying to forget about all the weirdness, from 2013 ha ha

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Andromedian said:

Thanks dude....i am hoping to come away with a few less injuries than last years exploits:naughty:

Yep. And a few more Oz too!!

Will get some pics up in the next few days. 

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Exile420 said:

Good luck Zug and andro

Tagging along obviously :bong:

Nice one matey.....gonna be a good season we thinks....all a bit new, doing everything outside, apart from the drying.....but we have high hopes. The weather have given us a good start.

13 hours ago, JGP81 said:

Goodluck buddies always enjoy reading about you pairs GGing, strain reviews and bbqing skills :)

ha ha thankies.....gonna be plenty of outdoor cooking going down....starting with next weeks solo stay over....i have soooo much work to do....

1 hour ago, Irishgirl said:

Ooh I'm definitely pulling up a chair 4 this one. I'm looking 4ward to the pictures & get a good idea of swamp grow as I have a few water logged holes & some of the area is wet & swampy. Best of luck with your grow mate, excited 4 u :thumsup:.

Cheers Irishgirl....just raking my camera out now actually....we are very excited about this season too.....

We are using 70-80 litre tubes this year....quite a few....not going to risk what happened to us last season.....

• Like 5

Would just like to add....Loving the artwork etc on the seed packets. And the seeds themselves, look more viable than anything else we have had so far...proper patterns and very chunky looking,

not so sure on the Greengold packaging...didn't come in vials like the others, but all seeds were fine. Could be a crushing issue though....

All round....a great start and look, from the new RGS Company....very happy couple of Aliens here anyway.....If they do what they say on the tin, then we will be making quite a few purchases over the coming months:toot:

• Like 8