Real Panik At The Forbidden Zone!

Andromedian

1 hour ago, Exile420 said:

Our plan is some indoor and some on site, starting seed batch 3 as we speak ;)

I usually always start them indoors but have a few issues this season, i have moved house and lets just say the lady of the house is having none of it,

although i still may do a bit of pre-growing yet....

Hope it all works out dude:thumsup:

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, Andromedian said:

Cheers Irishgirl....just raking my camera out now actually....we are very excited about this season too.....

We are using 70-80 litre tubes this year....quite a few....not going to risk what happened to us last season.....

Mmmh,  sorry 4 my ignorance but what do u mean by 70/80ltr tubes? What is this in diameter/width, height. R u using tho's black drainage pipes?

• Like 2

Sounds like you're onto a winner this year. Glad you've got another diary on the go.

All the best with it all. Looking forward to seeing this one pan out.

Tigs :guitar:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Irishgirl said:

Mmmh,  sorry 4 my ignorance but what do u mean by 70/80ltr tubes? What is this in diameter/width, height. R u using tho's black drainage pipes?

Tis ok....basically, they take 70-80 litres of growing medium. We are using our old tree guard cages, and line them with a black bin liner with the bottom cut out. When i go next week, i will put some proper pics up. We fill them right to the top and put an electric fence round to stop slimey little fuckers from destroying our plants.....

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Andromedian said:

I usually always start them indoors but have a few issues this season, i have moved house and lets just say the lady of the house is having none of it,

although i still may do a bit of pre-growing yet....

Hope it all works out dude:thumsup:

Hope you do too dude, but I'm confident that you'll nail it ;)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tigseyjnr said:

Sounds like you're onto a winner this year. Glad you've got another diary on the go.

All the best with it all. Looking forward to seeing this one pan out.

Tigs :guitar:

Thanks man.....We have learnt our lesson from last years disasters.....We have a feeling, a good feeling about P's genetics. Will be good to see how everyone gets on with them....

Quite a few different styles going down, so can imagine by the end of this year, there will be a new name appearing in the Guerrilla Growers Plant of the year:george:

• Like 6

Best of luck with these chaps.

Not that your gonna need it.  Even your worse year puts many of us best to shame! lol 

Crack on cracking on.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Eelhelmet said:

Best of luck boys , always a pleasure following your season :yinyang:

Cheers....you too mate......have a good feeling about this season, not sure if that is a bad or good thing yet lol

1 hour ago, Dodgee said:

Best of luck with these chaps.

Not that your gonna need it.  Even your worse year puts many of us best to shame! lol 

Crack on cracking on.

Thanks dude......last year was a bit of a disaster for us, but managed to pull it out the bag with the autos, early on and the serious 6 a little later....

just shows you sometimes......even after many years and tears......we all have bad days...

all the very best on the season ahead

• Like 3

1 hour ago, stayup4ever said:

Best of luck for this year dudes gonna be a good one :)

You too my friend......haven't seen you about much....are you still over the road?

i haven't been back for a while.....maybe not for me really:mellow:

I hope all is good mate

atb

• Like 2

Cheers mate ..Yeh I'm still on there lurking lol trying to absorb it all up,same as here so many good growers and info ..things are abit hectic atm but I will be on it outdoors with these rgs :)

• Like 3

Good luck with this year guys @Andromedian @zug, and likewise I will be pulling up a chair for this. Would be mad not too. Really looking forward to see what you can do with Paniks genetics. 

ATB :yep:

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Andromedian said:

Thanks dude....i am hoping to come away with a few less injuries than last years exploits:naughty:

I should hope so too lol 

atb for this year