ANNOUNCEMENT NEW STRAINS IN STOCK...

panik

On 21/01/2022 at 6:27 PM, panik said:

I wouldn’t say there quick mate there not end September finish but they can finish end October  at sensible latitudes and definitely worth a punt for the quality bud :yep: 

They dense like the manny cut?

Edited by Exile420
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Freebies delivered the goods for me again last year. (2020 was Fast Lemon Drizzle) This time it was Malawi x NL x DFG which came in 1st week of september with the densest most potent sativa high outdoor I have grown yet. Bud to leaf ratio was phenomenal - zero popcorn, just 8 oz of pure nugs per plant.

@panikpleeeeeease tell me these will be available this season.

• Like 6

Happy New year to all at UK420..

We have 3 new strains now up and released on the website ready for 2023 season as promised im sure you've all seen some the test grows around and will be pleased to see these 3 strains are now available for purchase , dont miss out on these they are cracking strains..

Erdpurpz – Real Gorilla Seeds

Fast Lemon Cake – Real Gorilla Seeds

Super #61 Fems – Real Gorilla Seeds

All the best and good luck for the season ahead ..:punk:

Panik

Edited by panik
  • Like 15

55 minutes ago, Idicanna jones said:

Look blinding them badgers .. perhaps not for my garden grow though eh?

In one is referring to Paniks 3 strains ... i ran them last year in the garden and pics in RGS diary & my gallery :george:     If not sorry im still a tad groggy & head up ass lol  

Very nice the 3 were. 

• Like 3

@OldFord thanks for the heads up. Think I'm doing nowt but rgsc this year in the jardin... Liking the look of these for some light dep action 

• Like 1

@panik would you recommend the erdpurpz over the purple freeze bx1?? Like the look of them both but only got space for one of them in the garden

Edited by Idicanna jones
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Idicanna jones said:

@panik would you recommend the erdpurpz over the purple freeze bx1?? Like the look of them both but only got space for one of them in the garden

There both good strains , but as Erdpurpz is new I’ll say yeah go for it bro ..

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

On 07/01/2023 at 11:20, panik said:

Happy New year to all at UK420..

We have 3 new strains now up and released on the website ready for 2023 season as promised im sure you've all seen some the test grows around and will be pleased to see these 3 strains are now available for purchase , dont miss out on these they are cracking strains..

Erdpurpz – Real Gorilla Seeds

Fast Lemon Cake – Real Gorilla Seeds

Super #61 Fems – Real Gorilla Seeds

All the best and good luck for the season ahead ..:punk:

Panik

Hey panik

Just about to get my seasons seeds.

These links seem to be broken , have all of these new strains sold out?

Cheers mate

• 1 month later...

NEW STRAIN ALERT ..

Hi guys RGSC is proud to announce another 3 new strains to be  released, 1 indoor and 2 outdoor varieties, we also have some new outdoor test seeds to give out with these new strains so plenty new stuff going down for all , so here we are with …. 

outdoor … 

Orange Pink Grapefruit x Freezeland S1

Fast Orange Cake

Indoor … 

RZ11

Test seeds for this year outdoors guys will be OPG x Zoap and OPG x Fucktard 

iv not decided yet if I’m going to bother with a Diary competition as I don’t get to get in much to interact with most of you half the time and I feel kinda rude but please comment below if you want a RGSC diary competition 2024 if there’s enough interest I’ll get one set up later or tomorrow, hope you all like the sound of the new strains and look forward to seeing what you all pull off and think of the new lines bring on 2024 …  :yep: 

• Like 13
  • WOW 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1