Welcome to Real Gorilla Seeds

Joolz

13 hours ago, goldie_2007 said:

Nice one @panik :yinyang: did you used to go by another username before? I did an outdoor grow a few years back with a load of GG crosses that I had kindly donated to me :guitar:

Nope not me mate...

Early grape berry has taken my interest.... Is it a indica Dom strain @panik? Also is it a subtle hint of berries in the flower  or a smack in the face pungent flavour that comes out in the smoke? Cheers 

• Like 1

Congrats on getting  your seed company, set up panik.All the best on the future, it will be nice to try out some  of your cultivars.And here was me thinking the other Gorilla seeds was you.Esp when i saw a rpg on its back lmbo.First thought that came to my head is Bp ie dont know .You can take the man out the army.You cant take the army out the man.Has he made you wear that bloody RPG on your back .Bing a big lad and all . BP  and his guns eh lol And its not your company  ups  wrong one lol,

I bet your psot office love you lol.All hard  work while action man sun himself on the beach eh  hard time eh.

Anyways less of my stoned waffle just wanted to say nice one on the company.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MacGanja said:

Early grape berry has taken my interest.... Is it a indica Dom strain @panik? Also is it a subtle hint of berries in the flower  or a smack in the face pungent flavour that comes out in the smoke? Cheers 

The early grapes are decent mate kind of dry hashy spicy skunky smell/taste, with a grapey/dank smell , mid to end September finish you wont be disappointed ..:yep:

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, hashi said:

Congrats on getting  your seed company, set up panik.All the best on the future, it will be nice to try out some  of your cultivars.And here was me thinking the other Gorilla seeds was you.Esp when i saw a rpg on its back lmbo.First thought that came to my head is Bp ie dont know .You can take the man out the army.You cant take the army out the man.Has he made you wear that bloody RPG on your back .Bing a big lad and all . BP  and his guns eh lol And its not your company  ups  wrong one lol,

I bet your psot office love you lol.All hard  work while action man sun himself on the beach eh  hard time eh.

Anyways less of my stoned waffle just wanted to say nice one on the company.

lol na not us mate were Real Gorillas,.. BP and his guns don't get him started ...:badass:

• Like 1

Dont push me lol, i bet he has a john rambo  poster.On his wall above his bed  lol.That or a compound bow.

Edited by hashi
  • Like 1

I can't wait to see what delights will appear in the guerilla diaries with these seeds, had a browse of the online store earlier and they look incredible.

I'm at lat 55, are any of the strains better at marginally more northern areas?

1 hour ago, JeremiahJump said:

I can't wait to see what delights will appear in the guerilla diaries with these seeds, had a browse of the online store earlier and they look incredible.

I'm at lat 55, are any of the strains better at marginally more northern areas?

At  lat55 your pretty restricted mate , but I wouldn't mind seeing some GG3 , Patriot Medicine x GG and Whitey Freeze run at your lat see how the fair out , put you name down in the comp mate I'll pick out names tomorrow :yep: 

Edited by panik
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, panik said:

At  lat55 your pretty restricted mate , but I wouldn't mind seeing some GG3 , Patriot Medicine x GG and Whitey Freeze run at your lat see how the fair out , put you name down in the comp mate I'll pick out names tomorrow :yep: 

Whitey Freeze was one of the ones that caught my eye actually, didn't realise there was a comp, I'll stick my name down and keep my fingers crossed

• Like 2

Package come today mate.. thanks again panik.. sods law I was at work so I'll pick up when the post office opens and put in to soak same day..  

Big ups

• Like 2

Got myself 40+. 

Everyone germed 100%.

right feisty little gals too. Thought they would be alright 1 day extra in the tissue, but came back to 2" taps. 

Quality.

looking forward to the gold!

• Like 2

making my order today had to sort my online banking out! just a quick question, i made my order about a week ago on the gorilla website,is it okay to use that reference number still ? or shold i cancel and order again? cheers

• Like 1