Welcome to Real Gorilla Seeds

Joolz

hi catfish. i am currently smoking some fire99 and it kicks like fu.. real pungent kush ,smoke is thick and yet smooth. if you like your indica then the fire99 is a good night smoke. dense/solid buds,from the fire's.:smokin:

i have tried a bud of gorilla haze the other day, that's more spicy,with a kushy hint. my fave so far is the fire99. but i am about to chop my other g/hazes in a few weeks time,the longer flowering pheno's so they may produce a diff smoke to the first one i have tried some of, there smelling more lemony that the early g/h girl i have drying. 

i have my eyes on the affiedayz, it sounds a great indica too @catfish. whatever you choose,it'll be a good var mate:yep:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, catfish said:

i was looking at either lemonade og or the gorilla haze .

maybe the affiedaze for sleepy time.

if you had to chose one the three above ,what and why ?

sorry about the q`s bro

If I had to choose , going on peoples diary's and reviews, Id say lemonade og or Gorilla Haze, they both give off nice big colas of lemony goodness, the og more lemon fizz but both winners without a doubt , the Affiedaze would definitely be for the night time smoke your after :yep: 

• Like 2

Great service and amazing turnaround of my order :notworthy:

You are putting the big seedbanks to shame :yep:

Is it wrong or just a bit sad that at my age :oldtoker:, I’m getting excited about getting my RGS seeds :yahoo:

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

Most of them would do well mate,..  id like to see some Sour orange Diesel or Dosidos scrogged  :yep:  Plus you got Fast diesel, Affiedaze, Gorilla-Haze , Lemonade OG , take your pick mate,..

• Like 2

12 hours ago, panik said:

Most of them would do well mate,..  id like to see some Sour orange Diesel or Dosidos scrogged  :yep:  Plus you got Fast diesel, Affiedaze, Gorilla-Haze , Lemonade OG , take your pick mate,..

Cheers @panik it's like being a kid in a sweet shop again they all look so tasty,But I think dosidos it is,love Girl Scout cookies and be interesting to see the outcome after being back crossed with skunk,Hopefully fatten them up nicely :skin_up:

• Like 1

Ordered some seeds for this years outdoorseason. Fast shipment and a lot of stuff on top. Really can't complain :yep:

Freebies were "Easy Sativa x Skunk" for me btw.

Edited by Fud
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Fud said:

Ordered some seeds for this years outdoorseason. Fast shipment and a lot of stuff on top. Really can't complain :yep:

Freebies were "Easy Sativa x Skunk" for me btw.

Glad you got your order safely mate, good luck this season hope its a cracker,.. :yep: 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi to panik has I'm new to the forum I wish to buy some seeds from your site,has its my first time ever growing,can you recommend me some seeds that I may do well with first time round please? Going to try and grow in very large pots in my garden if poss,will order this weekend from real gorrila seeds.sorry can not pm you being new on here.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, mollski said:

Hi to panik has I'm new to the forum I wish to buy some seeds from your site,has its my first time ever growing,can you recommend me some seeds that I may do well with first time round please? Going to try and grow in very large pots in my garden if poss,will order this weekend from real gorrila seeds.sorry can not pm you being new on here.

Hi mate how are you , yes we can definitely help you with taking on this exciting experience in your life I think you are about to get hooked to growing lol I find it’s one of those things we can all get carried away with as there seems nothing better than planting some seedlings and watching them grow over the summer months,  so take your pick of our strains mate ones to deffo have on your list would be DFG, GreenGold,MightyGold,RoyalMazar,Kushty, patriot Medicine, Fast Diesel 

hope this helps and good good luck this season my friend :yep: 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, Permafrost said:

Sorry for the little delay.

Thank you, guys ! Now I must do my part of the job.

1525121606-dsc-0316-576x1024.jpg

Cant see no pic matey