Welcome to Real Gorilla Seeds

Joolz

ever thought about doing this on e bay panik? be alot easier just paying you with pay pal seen ppl seeling seeds on there seem to do okay prob mostly hemp seeds tho lol

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, plazid said:

making my order today had to sort my online banking out! just a quick question, i made my order about a week ago on the gorilla website,is it okay to use that reference number still ? or shold i cancel and order again? cheers

Yes mate reference that same order no iv got it on record waiting for payment :yep: 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, panik said:

Yes mate reference that same order no iv got it on record waiting for payment :yep: 

Done mate! put panik as the payee name seems to have worked as wasnt sure. Cant bloody wait for these magical beans : )

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, plazid said:

Done mate! put panik as the payee name seems to have worked as wasnt sure. Cant bloody wait for these magical beans : )

:doh:

Only just noticed you'd started the seed shop, congrats on that, Only problem most of the feninsed are sold out. Will they be back in stock anything soon? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ilike2grow said:

Only just noticed you'd started the seed shop, congrats on that, Only problem most of the feninsed are sold out. Will they be back in stock anything soon? 

Will have all stock by end of this week mate also got the new Fast diesel, DFG, Mighty Golds , and AffiDaze coming next week ... :naughty:

• Like 8

hey dude @panik where can i find a list of what you have on offer ?

sorry mate ive found it .good looking website too .

Edited by catfish

11 hours ago, panik said:

Will have all stock by end of this week mate also got the new Fast diesel, DFG, Mighty Golds , and AffiDaze coming next week ... :naughty:

wow, these gorilla's seem to have a few tricks up their hairy sleeves

• Like 1

seeds came today! so pretty with proper tiger lines, nice package and extra seeds! nice one panik even more excited about the season ahead now...........

• Like 1

Ordered and paid for some royal mazar this morning, let's get this years show on the road! Be buying more in the coming weeks/month, watched you since 2013, hope I can get some of the same nice crops. Will i get a payment notification or will they just arrive? Also do your 24 next day delivery include Saturdays? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ilike2grow said:

Ordered and paid for some royal mazar this morning, let's get this years show on the road! Be buying more in the coming weeks/month, watched you since 2013, hope I can get some of the same nice crops. Will i get a payment notification or will they just arrive? Also do your 24 next day delivery include Saturdays? 

Email sent mate and yes Saturdays :yep: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gravy_14 said:

Thinking outloud.....is There potential to include MOB into your catalogue?. Id love to try it indoor and out....

@panik

:yep:

• Like 2