Welcome to Real Gorilla Seeds

Joolz

@panik

Hi bud, not sure if this has already been asked....

I'd like to order some seeds from you and pay by postal order, I have no access to a printer so would a hand written order with a safe addy and PO be ok?

cheers

stu:oldtoker:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, stu914 said:

@panik

Hi bud, not sure if this has already been asked....

I'd like to order some seeds from you and pay by postal order, I have no access to a printer so would a hand written order with a safe addy and PO be ok?

cheers

Yes mate that is fine I don't need it printed off you can send in cash/postal orders with order# is fine. :yep: 

• Like 3

@panik

Cheers bud, that's what I thought would be the case but wanted to be sure......:yep:

I was all seeded up........then you came along........:rofl:

atb

Not sure if It's my old age or not, but can't seem to find where to send you some cash bud?

Edited by stu914
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, stu914 said:

@panik

Cheers bud, that's what I thought would be the case but wanted to be sure......:yep:

I was all seeded up........then you came along........:rofl:

atb

Not sure if It's my old age or not, but can't seem to find where to send you some cash bud?

Put an order in mate and select the cash/postal option a email will be sent with all relevant details :yep: 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

glad to see some uk outdoor seeds. welcome to uk420. ive been away a while and just seen this today. :yinyang:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Key4 said:

I cant decide what to go for . Im doing gorrilla haze and green golds again but what else. :g:

DFG, MightyGold, and anything new I Bring out,..:naughty:   an maybe try RoyalMazar in your driest spot,... :yep: 

• Like 2