Welcome to Real Gorilla Seeds

Joolz

• 3 years later...

Anyone know if RGSC will be stocking Brothers Grimm?

I get excellent service from RGSC but want some C99.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SmokeTester said:

Anyone know if RGSC will be stocking Brothers Grimm?

I get excellent service from RGSC but want some C99.

i don't think it's the original c99, i bought some for a lot and was then informed it's probably not from the original parents.

if i've misunderstood the situation and i have originals after all, i will be well chuffed!

• Like 3

Oddly I've not had the best of luck with Cindy ,somewhat down to weather and distant in my memory indoor plants that had very small buds but may have been hacks or crosses . I tried several of the original types .I mean variants from the breeder and t'was a poor year . He thought they'd be monsters . I think it was the same year ,but I grew some c99 x Killer skunk and they were from another fella . Now, they may have been in the same c99 lineage . They were better ,and weren't leafy for outdoors. They were small alright but the flowers were A1 .

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, ratdog said:

i don't think it's the original c99, i bought some for a lot and was then informed it's probably not from the original parents.

if i've misunderstood the situation and i have originals after all, i will be well chuffed!

Cheers for the input rat. I am buying C99 fem, according to bros grim a selected C99 was revered and used to hit Princess the basis of the original C99. I have grown it many times, its not as stable as the original C99 regs were back in the day but still my favourite strain for growing. Cant comment on the new regs but so far as I know the same people are involved and they have all the original breeding stock.

Edited by SmokeTester
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, SmokeTester said:

Cheers for the input rat. I am buying C99 fem, according to bros grim a selected C99 was revered and used to hit Cinderella the basis of the original C99. I have grown it many times, its not as stable as the original C99 regs were back in the day but still my favourite strain for growing. Cant comment on the new regs but so far as I know the same people are involved and they have all the original breeding stock.

We have some c99 in stock from a private breeder I’m sure he’s used an original cut if I remember, pm I’ll try find the information 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SmokeTester said:

same people are involved and they have all the original breeding stock.

that's interesting because it was all over forums iirc that they lost the original breeding stock, so would be great to see you grow them out, then that would make mine legit, and at 125 notes for 10 from the bros themselves that's a lot of dough

here's hoping!

• Like 2

20 hours ago, ratdog said:

that's interesting because it was all over forums iirc that they lost the original breeding stock, so would be great to see you grow them out, then that would make mine legit, and at 125 notes for 10 from the bros themselves that's a lot of dough

here's hoping!

Done a bit of research today, found some posts elsewhere saying they do not have the original breading stock.

Bros grim are clear that Princess was used to produce C99 Fem. Don't know who to believe, not so sure about buying them now.

• Like 1

Just now, SmokeTester said:

Done a bit of research today, found some posts elsewhere saying they do not have the original breading stock.

Bros grim are clear that Princess was used to produce C99 Fem. Don't know who to believe, not so sure about buying them now.

you can have mine for £100 mate lol

• Like 1