Welcome to Real Gorilla Seeds

Joolz

I'd second the idea of selection packs, good for people who can't make decisions or who are  only doing a few plants but would like some variety.

On the subject of decision making as they are new strains to most people I would find it really helpful to have a list of which strain does what best, eg earliest,  best for yield, most reliable, strongest, most mould resistant etc. 

• Like 4

Taking it all on board mate and will update as soon as I get a spare min....

so who's up for a selection of free seeds for an informative indoor run , diary , pics , smoke and strain review and all the normal carry on ... if anyones interested I'll start a thread later.. :yep: 

Edited by panik
  • Like 5

Indoors! Boo haha only kidding.

:bong:

On a serious note what is most mold resistance of your od offering currently in stock?

Cheers 

Edited by Elephant Face
  • Like 1

It's a hard question to answer mate as you know the weather in anyone's local area can differ from mine yours his etc, but if I had to go with anything I'd go GG3, GreenGold, whitey Freeze ( for earliness) pat meds x gg3 are early aswell ...  just go with all of em ... lol 

• Like 6

This has come at exactly the right time for me and so these genes had, HAD, to be bought. I am very excited to have this opportunity and its a treat seeing this come up from a 'grass roots' level to professional breeder status. Feel more comfy 'knowing' the breeder Panik as one of our own, and am safe in the knowledge that he is a zero bullshit bloke. I remember chats in PMs where i was seriously impressed with the lengths Panik has gone too to screen his genetics for hermi traits, its way beyond what most do. Also his feminisation rate is actually even higher than 99.9% iirc. Cannot argue with any of it. 

Anyone doing GG and not trying these out i reckon will be kicking themselves come October! :yep:

• Like 5

Fucking hell Gnome I'm seriously under pressure now mate , any fuck up , hermies or misshaps and I'm walking the plank for sure lol 

Edited by panik
  • Like 8

lol  nah if anything weird happens after all you have done i will be very surprised. But yeah will get a disused outdoor pool stocked with sharks just in case... 

:pugwash:

• Like 5

You've gone and put the gub on me now mate I'll have a higher germ rate than HFH now you jinx lol 

lets change the subject :cowboy:

• Like 3

Well i would really like to hear some smoke reports and any medical feedback relating to your gear then mate. 

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Loam Gnome said:

Well i would really like to hear some smoke reports and any medical feedback relating to your gear then mate. 

Im patiently waiting on your great informative verdict come end of season me old gnomey :yep: 

• Like 1