Welcome to Real Gorilla Seeds

Joolz

glad to see lots of people getting there gorilla's in for next year. 

i can see all the uk outdoor growing next year being about 70% RGS strains.

im going to get some whitey freeze and some royal mazar when have my crop down. as my garden is going to have about 8 rgs plants in next year. :smokin:

glad to here your thinking of making some more strain projects panik , can't wait to see what you come up with next for the uk gg. :yinyang:

Edited by smokie1 b c f c
  • Like 2

Hey @panik I’m on the site and wanted to get some Gorrilla Haze for next year but noticed it doesn’t say quantity available whereas on others it does.

does this mean it’s out of stock? Was looking at that and either the Mazar or Lemonade. Which is the best finisher of the two? 

Outdoor grow btw.

Cheers bud! 

Edited by GrowingViking

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎18‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 3:50 PM, GrowingViking said:

Hey @panik I’m on the site and wanted to get some Gorrilla Haze for next year but noticed it doesn’t say quantity available whereas on others it does.

does this mean it’s out of stock? Was looking at that and either the Mazar or Lemonade. Which is the best finisher of the two? 

Outdoor grow btw.

Cheers bud! 

Hey mate yeah we have some Gorilla Haze, RoyalMazar, an lemonades  still at the min, the Royals are early man, Gorilla haze a little later October finish good to stagger your harvests with aslo GreenGold , DFG, MightyGolds are September finish,...  let me know if your after owt,..  :yep: 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just been researching your products.

Huge respect. You won’t need any luck but I wish you every success with your business :clapping:

Absolutely fantastic genetics and strains. It looks like a hell of a lot of research has gone in to the strains and genetics :smokin:

U got me convinced to change where I normally buy from :yep:

• Like 3

5 hours ago, PabloAcuario said:

Just been researching your products.

Huge respect. You won’t need any luck but I wish you every success with your business :clapping:

Absolutely fantastic genetics and strains. It looks like a hell of a lot of research has gone in to the strains and genetics :smokin:

U got me convinced to change where I normally buy from :yep:

Thank you mate,... :yep: :yinyang:

You got any new releases planned for the new year or spring panik? I keep thinking to get another order in but keep holding back in case something new & exciting pops up.

ATB :D

• Like 4

@inaction man Theres a couple coming mate but its going to be late if at all ,I'm running well behind, like its going to be beginning of april atleast which is a bit long to hang on till ,... so I would put an order in mate ,... I will let everyone know on any sooner updates,....  :yep: 

• Like 2

£ I'll do it right away mate, :toot:

No rush bud, you got to get em right:chef: Aprils not too late in anybody's season so please mix in the purple. Goood mixin vibes.

• Like 1

Decisions, decisions…:frown:

Too many great varieties and genetics to choose from :eek:

Feck me I might be turning into one of those blokes that women moan about all the time. The blokes gurlz keep saying can’t make a decision :wanker:

Royal Mazar and Mighty Gold for me :yahoo:

Order and payment on way:yes:

• Like 2

Damn they looked good! cheers for reply and no worries , plenty to choose from.

Yeah I was lookin at the DFG's... and 7's.. and Gorilla Haze.. and Greengolds :rofl:

Pack of each and sorted :yep:

@panik

Edited by LivelyUpYourself
Tag
  • Like 1

On ‎16‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 11:30 AM, catfish said:

what strains for indoors of yours would you suggest ? @panik

Lemonade OG, GorillaHaze, Royalmazar, Fast Diesel, AffieDaze, Fire99 :yep: 

Edited by panik

i was looking at either lemonade og or the gorilla haze .

maybe the affiedaze for sleepy time.

if you had to chose one the three above ,what and why ?

sorry about the q`s bro