Welcome to Real Gorilla Seeds

Joolz

@panik

Just repeating what everyone else is saying really.... But... 

Awesome work... Very inspiring!  I have my quota of seeds for this year but looking at your site I am already trying to juggle things around in head... Make more space...  So may place an order If I can  decide on what to go for it's a tough call... Congrats! 

• Like 2

same here but a friend asked me about outdoor fems today told him most tested stuff here for sale is realgorrillaseeds ,com:yep:

• Like 1

I'm dead impressed @panik  The sheer amount of planning, effort , money , stress, fun and prolly tears that got you to this point means you you get a FAT pat on the back. Well done professional business man and fellow GG'er. 

Sooo now I've buttered you up, can I ask about Pick and Mix ? Is this something for the future? I'm gonna order but would pay a premium for a mix. I'm going to bump some reserved holes and replace with your Seeds but I've already spent for the season ,another 3 packs for a few spaces is expensive.  

Can I order x2 of 3 strains ? Not too fussed if not. 

The site looks good and seems to work well on the phone. Nice and quick. 

I would Like to see more talk of taste/flavours/ smell on the blurb. Not the usual BS but brief and to the point. I sort of do look at this when choosing Seeds. 

Good luck with your endeavours Panik. There's no going back now lol 

Congratulations Panik and Bp, so good to see your plans come to fruition. Amazing selection, nice to have some Canadian gear also. sight is great.

Definitely be ordering some sharpish

25quid for 6 fems what a bargain! Im not an outdoor grower although ive done in the past. What are they like growing indoors? 

11 hours ago, Lea Valley said:

I'm dead impressed @panik  The sheer amount of planning, effort , money , stress, fun and prolly tears that got you to this point means you you get a FAT pat on the back. Well done professional business man and fellow GG'er. 

Sooo now I've buttered you up, can I ask about Pick and Mix ? Is this something for the future? I'm gonna order but would pay a premium for a mix. I'm going to bump some reserved holes and replace with your Seeds but I've already spent for the season ,another 3 packs for a few spaces is expensive.  

Can I order x2 of 3 strains ? Not too fussed if not. 

The site looks good and seems to work well on the phone. Nice and quick. 

I would Like to see more talk of taste/flavours/ smell on the blurb. Not the usual BS but brief and to the point. I sort of do look at this when choosing Seeds. 

Good luck with your endeavours Panik. There's no going back now lol 

Pm sent :yep:

1 hour ago, cocopips said:

25quid for 6 fems what a bargain! Im not an outdoor grower although ive done in the past. What are they like growing indoors? 

They grow well indoors mate I will get some pics up late as soon as I can , I'm out all day though so might be tonight ,

The Gorilla Haze is  great as its based of the Amnesia core cut :yep: 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, panik said:

They grow well indoors mate I will get some pics up late as soon as I can , I'm out all day though so might be tonight ,

The Gorilla Haze is  great as its based of the Amnesia core cut :yep: 

Thanks yea that was the one i was looking at, also the fire 99 looks like a good combo. Can i pay by card? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, cocopips said:

Thanks yea that was the one i was looking at, also the fire 99 looks like a good combo. Can i pay by card? 

Sorry mate bank transfer , cash/postal order in the post or pay into any Barclays branch available  at the mo all info is available in checkout :yep: 

• Like 1

Looks really good, love the camouflage & logo design.   GL to you Panik.

Really interested in the Fast Diesel you mention in pics thread...is that going to be an outdoor strain? *crosses fingers*