Welcome to Real Gorilla Seeds

Joolz

57 minutes ago, Breezus said:

@panik how does the early grape do indoors for height ? I'd be interested in running those :yinyang: :oldtoker:

Never ran them indoors personally but im sure they will be darn good mate considering the lineage, I'm tempted to start some myself :yep:  

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, panik said:

Never ran them indoors personally but im sure they will be darn good mate considering the lineage, I'm tempted to start some myself :yep:  

Think they'll take to HST ? :pitchfork:

1 hour ago, Breezus said:

Think they'll take to HST ? :pitchfork:

Don't see why not mate , I got some indoor pics ill try bang up when I can..

Welcome @panik I think Ive seen another seed bank site called gorilla seeds, you the same peeps ? Can you tell us a little bit about your company, ethos and strains

Cheers 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kaoticnzymes said:

Welcome @panik I think Ive seen another seed bank site called gorilla seeds, you the same peeps ? Can you tell us a little bit about your company, ethos and strains

Cheers 

Hi,

No we are not the same as gorilla seeds, they are a reseller of 1000's of mixed strains like Attitude and Herbies ,..

We are not a reseller, we make and create our own strains, based on genetics we know and are happy that work in our outdoor environment ..

Here at Real Gorilla Seeds our goal is to bring you some of the best outdoor selections from around the world. With a combined growing experience of over 25 years, we have personally selected and worked with some of the best outdoor varieties for Guerrilla growing.

Our goal is to supply the best genetics for guerrillas by gorillas, There is no better place to buy your outdoor seeds than from guys that know what works in our northern European climate.
We have personally grown all of the strains in our catalogue and worked with them over many years.

Expect most of our strains to finish by end of September producing some of outdoors finest medical grade cannabis, we are also working closely with some well respected breeders as far as Canada to bring you the very best outdoor strains.
Here at RGSC we are working solely on bringing you reliable, unique and affordable seeds with friendly and professional service.

Edited by panik
  • Like 15

20 hours ago, panik said:

It's a hard question to answer mate as you know the weather in anyone's local area can differ from mine yours his etc, but if I had to go with anything I'd go GG3, GreenGold, whitey Freeze ( for earliness) pat meds x gg3 are early aswell ...  just go with all of em ... lol 

Cool cheers for info. Wont be doing them all as pretty stocked but keen on green gold. Just trying to get friend to order some as he needs beans, I got loads! 

The highrise strains you selling are they done by you or them?

Thanks

EF

• Like 1

@panik placed two orders bro order number 35 and 40 still no confirmation email and saying awaiting payment if u could let me no thanks :hippy:

• Like 1

Sorry mate let me check how have you payed?? I can't see anything for those order numbers?? 

Hang on I see them mate we made them orders up this morning but you have picked credit/debit card payment on one , bank transfer on the other ,we haven't received payment on neither yet mate I will look again now.. :yep: 

Edited by panik

Just to clarify guys there's a few orders we're waiting payments for and some have picked the credit/ debit card option which isn't available yet so check your orders please if this  might be you.. .. also until payment is seen we can't process the order , but soon as we see payments we are straight on it for you guys as some of you already know who's received orders already. :yep: 

• Like 3

Nice work my friend and best of luck on the new venture.....

Finally a seed company that gives a flying fuck about us guerrilla growers...

Big respect

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Elephant Face said:

Cool cheers for info. Wont be doing them all as pretty stocked but keen on green gold. Just trying to get friend to order some as he needs beans, I got loads! 

The highrise strains you selling are they done by you or them?

Thanks

EF

All high rise gear is by KRK mate :yep: 

• Like 4