Season of the Wit (Dinafem OD 2017)

27 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Sorry to hear you have lost a plot already this season this is never good :( on a more positive not 100% germination is a great start and now the autos are potted up we will see some explosive growth as our WW auto is very well known with in the UK and performs well :yep:

Now onto pak. She is a very, very slow strain which I have not seen a finish here in the UK  @noddykindly put one in his pollytunnel last season but sadly very little growth and never finished :( . This was only 1 plant and I do think pak will finish well if given a good start which you have done :yep:

So far looking good and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated!

Until the next update :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Cheers Mark.    Just the way it goes, shouldn't have rushed in.     

large.592dcba965a3e_3005WWa.JPG.8dec94bc

You are right on the widows, had a double take when i looked in earlier as seemed to have shot up.         

The PAK was a bit of a gamble choice but i thought it had done ok outdoors previously.      They seem to be growing better outside than in so fingers crossed now.     I put them in an area that should be good for late finishing so fingers crossed.     :)

Ages since i did an indoor run (couldn't figure out the timing block on the ballast lol) and not done any autos indoors before so kind of surprised at how quick the widows are.

large.5937c33aab7c2_0606widowmanhug.JPG.

given them a spray of man-up juice kind of wish i left one to go now.     Nice smells coming through as the preflowers just fully formed.   

Been making up cages, towers and doing supply runs, etc.     Final plant out in a few days.

Dropped cages at HH plot but could not find my holes or spade, damn vegetation had gone nuts.     Started afresh just got to pop back with the plants :)

Last plant out at BT is coming up too.    Weather is helping out with plenty of rain....i just hope the plot is still there after the close shave last time.

Edited by Blunt_Wit

large.59395c8f151a9_0606BTa.JPG.ca6f3a62

Added 2 more PAK seedlings plus a few others to fill in some gaps....forgot the 'after' shot but that ^ is before...

All the widows are doing ok, think this is the middle sized one

large.59395c8e9cc53_0606BTWWa.JPG.aac61a

Earlier planted PAK seem ok too

large.59395c8ac812a_0606BTPAKb.JPG.a2401

large.59395c8a10c5e_0606BTPAKa.JPG.ec440

1 last plant out to go now :)

You got some decent size plants there mate, I'm looking forward to seeing how those strains do with better weather :)

• Like 3

:) kind of feels like i'm walking on loam today, extra spring in my step ;)

medium.5939d1ea574a8_0806HHVERSION2.JPG.

Last plant out went smoothly.     Just dug small holes and scattered some chicken manure around the place....hopefully less is more.

Weird soil up there, nice and loamy about a spade deep but in places it seems to be sat on a silty or sandy bed.     Slugs, snails, rabbits and deer are all very much present.    

Not much i can do about it now.....the waiting game has begun :)

Helena Gold Male selected as back up, i have pollen in the freezer that will be my 1st choice but no idea if it will be viable when needed.       Going for HG F2 this season :) 

large.593aabfc6e161_0906helenagoldmale.J

not sure if it makes me a guerrilla or incompetent but i have two spades at one plot and none at home, luckily i have an auger to fall back on....

Getting excited about the PAK and a fizzy love hearts pheno.....probably doesn't do to get to excited this early on.     Quite time now though so no harm dreaming i suppose.     

Just been to have a look at my 'Nemesis' plot.      Maybe been looking at it for 4-5 years and still not set foot on the land.      Got a pretty solid plan now....tis the promised land even has a huge pile of manure that nobody ever uses :)  or dream on for next year ;)

Gotta say i am a bit wowwed by the White Widow Auto XXXL   indoors.     

large.5944349d41851_1606WWa.JPG.e0a12461

I still got a few tricks up my sleeve, even canopy....you can do it when b+q it.     actually hhh 'canopy' tis an extravagant palace that these girls are in for the time being.   

Looks like the tide might be turning for them though :yep:   Only on 18/6.

Oh yeah, i chaffed the stem of the shorter one, think it just slowed it a touch so thats probably why i need the bucket.     plus its a smaller pot

last few hole fillers started....SS USA Kushes 

Edited by Blunt_Wit
unsure on number of x's so went for more

Well i checked and remembered i just went for the standard White Widow Autos & not the XL.     yowzer!

Last ones breaking ground

large.59463e428a9b9_1806sweetseedsIBKSFL

Lots of action going on and this is one thread we will be watching closely as we want to see how our pak does in the great outdoors :)

You've a lot going on mate and the plots look great with some sound prep work going on ;)

Nice to see the white widow auto joining the party and we have seen some excellent results from this strain in the UK :)

Great updates and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated! 

Until next time :bong:

All the best

Mark..

• Like 1

Looking good blunt_wit I've not popped in for a while but it sometimes better like that, that way you get to see the growth. Gutted for ya about the white widows but I'll be able to compare the difference and if yours end up bigger than mine then I must be doing something wrong.... haha :v:

Take it easy fella :lucky:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Mohamedbear said:

Looking good blunt_wit I've not popped in for a while but it sometimes better like that, that way you get to see the growth.

A watched plot never flowers :)  I know what you mean i like to save the whole of hazeworks diaries till the end of the season ;) (so no spoilers please....)

Moved the widow dudes to finish off in the sun

large.5948c94fdac21_2006WWa.JPG.16f7c341

Pablo Clements is a genius.....

• 2 weeks later...

So far my hacking seems to be working, reversed girl :)  Hopefully get some pollen....more waiting ;)

large.5952af1499d18_2706STS1.JPG.def2af1

Not sure when next plot visits will be, still a while yet.    Glad to get some rain lately.