Season of the Wit (Dinafem OD 2017)

Its a white widow, Mark did say it was ok to put a pic up btw.   Just started to get a sense of them in flower as they stretched and started to honk before the balls appeared.   Really want to see how the ones at the plot are doing :)

wouldn't mind a bit o that jizz in my  plantminge, I tried reversing one but nowts happened, Le BB reckons my silvers out of date but I refuse to believe that silver  & distilled water can go off.

I was wondering the other day if that MOB had done good ?

• Like 2

i think that the stock solutions do go off mate, just from what i read anyway.     Once the SN and water are mixed i heard its only good for a few weeks.    My mix of the SN and ST solutions went black in the sprayer a few days after use as i left it out in the sun.    I followed a recipe from Amarillo Slim and just mixed a small amount so not a problem ;)

That MOB was growing ok last time i saw it but hadn't put out any side branches.      Really wonder how all the plants are getting on after seeing your recent pics IM :) 

Hey Key, i'm going to probably go nuts with the pollen ;) Looking to dust any nice photos for some homebrew FVs :)   

Tried to collect some pollen before and just got bugs and unopened pollen sacks.      Bit more gentle today....

small.5958ec339e6c6_0702FempollenTBC.JPG

Bit of pollen after removing bugs & plant matter...

Could still be non-viable but one step closer :) Might shoot for some white weasel if i get a nice diesel.      Hoping to maybe find a nice PAK that finishes well for me.....

GLHF

Every year I mean to try reversing a plant for some pollen and never get round to it! Good luck with the hacking

• Like 2

Thanks Mr Blue, i just decided to go for it spur of the moment tbh.    Fingers crossed it works :)

medium.595a1d71074bf_0307HGMalestretch.J

This Helena Gold male has had a good stretch in the past week or so.     Stem rub gives a nice weed and hint of gum smell. 

I am well due a visit to find out.     Some workers in the main plot area atm so got to wait for them to finish...i have thrown myself into some boring and complicated paperwork to take my mind off it.

large.5964fb87b11be_1107BTWWa.JPG.ab8b52

^ WWa, others are similar one has a bit of nute burn but all look solid and stink.     OK size, not stunted.    Very impressed :yep:

large.5964fb829cad2_1107BTPAK.JPG.93f41d

This PAK is storming it....later planted in a small unprepped hole.      Some are quite a bit smaller though tbf.

large.5964fb9e5c9e1_1107BT2.JPG.4d036c7d

^ random plot shot

large.5964fb993e003_1107BT1.JPG.611b10d3

^ if your eyes are keen you can spot all 3 WWa front row but the middle one is just the tip ;) 

large.5964fb8c80d8c_1107BTunknown1.JPG.5

^ Earliest photo of the season for me....wish i knew what it was.      The rest of the plot was generally ok, some small ones and a few chest height.  

Mixed bag at plot, most stuff doing ok & i'm pretty happy :) Replaced a couple of males and a couple of stragglers.    Few plants look a bit iffy though.      

Rabbits have munched some plants more than others.    They went to town on my hack for some reason.....everyone's a critic eh ;)

Wow that PAK really has taken off especially for PAK it was about this time I was thinking... This thing isn't growing... And was a third of the size... If it was anything like mine this has the potential to be quite big!  This will be a good one! Looking great @Blunt_Wit! That photo is super early... Are you going to pollinate a few branches with some WW love? 

• Like 3

i think it might be a photo/auto F1 already so i'm not sure.      If its a photo then i will be ;)

My labeling system has gone to pot already....though its fixable ;)