Season of the Wit (Dinafem OD 2017)

Nearly everything at the plot (dunno maybe 70%) were pointing in that direction.    Stood them all back up...buds point up stupid plants ;) restaked & staked the stakes.

lol just remembered, one branch came off a red purps and i shoved it in a cage near my bag for the hash pile later.      Nearly forgot and grabbed it at the end....on auto pilot i had only supported it with some brown string at some point i nearly pulled the cage off with the branch.

• Like 1

Good recovery mate :) now those top buds are getting heavy support is a must and by the sound of things you've given support to the support lol which is always the best tactic with an outdoor grow :)

Buds certainly are looking great and stacking up a treat :)

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit your plot and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated! 

Until the next one :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

;) Tried the white widow auto yesterday evening.     Pretty strong...realised i hadn't eaten all day and then couldn't get off the sofa for a while...cold sweating the lot proper whitey 

• Like 1

yo bw how's you buddy long time aey....just popped by to see how your getting on & I'm chuffed you have made it threw to the business end of the season....yet again I'm inspired to get back out next season & grow some lovely flowers.....I've really missed the whole process but you can't keep a good gg down....I've still got every different fv from sweet seeds to try out so they will be my main focus come the time...did you not do any sweet seeds strains this season???  anyway will catch up with you soon & wish you well in harvesting some flavour some flowers....blue skies sb

• Like 4

Yo, bud.   Good to see you around & Wish you the best of luck for next year.     

I have 2 x GPFV and 2 x J47FVs out this season, couple of weeks left on them.   Also some CCFV that are a bit later & a little unloved ;)  

Fingers crossed for the finish :)

Edited by Blunt_Wit
  • Like 1