Season of the Wit (Dinafem OD 2017)

Looking great in here @Blunt_Wit. I have a couple of WW out but not been in about 10days. Due a visit but I wud say I lost it to mould due to our bad weather lately. Nice to see you have buds harvest & drying, nice one :yep:.

• Like 4

Always disappointing when the smell disappears.. Hopefully a good cure will bring it back.... Looking forward to the smoke report :yep:

• Like 3

Over the last 5 years I have watched our auto white widow and now our white widow xxl do extremely well in the UK climate and great to see she has not disappoint this time :)

Yes it was a shame to cut early but best to chop if mold/rot is around and of late conditions have been perfect. Good call and now you have some freshly dry white widow auto :yep: the smell will re-enter the product with a good cure mate :)

Also nice to see our pak is doing well :) a couple of uk420 growers have our pak out this year and will be watching with interest to see these finish :)

Great job and thank you for both pre and post harvest shots of the aww very much appreciated! 

Until the next update :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

Smell is bouncing back on the widow now, had a smoke of the 1st tops i smoked and trying to let the rest cure :yep:

Main plot update

large.5991e4499602c_1408BTPlot1b.JPG.add

large.5991ee8aeeb50_1408BTflop.JPG.798c5

large.5991ee8f5c3d4_1408BTFIX.JPG.69a373

PAK

small hole, later plant out ticking over nicely

large.5991ee9a11c6f_1408BTPAK_a.JPG.3426

the best one pictured previously had flopped over and rabbits, possibly deer have had a good munch sadly

large.5991ee9dd71dc_1408BT2PAK_a.JPG.11d

large.5991eea6df7de_1408BT2PAK_b.JPG.f6c

and a random one, shaping up to my fav, herri berry just gone into flower maybe a week or so ago.     Smelling good :yep:

large.5991ee95de496_1408BTHB.JPG.9c4fac7

chopped a few early photos as spots of mould present but good to get a bit in and the hash pile is starting :)

ATB

Just taking stock and making plans, thought i would share 1 more pic of plot.   Regretting not adding flowering feed earlier but overall some are on track :)

large.5992d65604726_1408BTPlot1a.JPG.c4c

Hope for some sun now :) GL All

Looks gurt lush mate! Getting to be a proper jungle! Is the random one... Truly random... Or is at label mixed up unsure what it is.. Could be one of a few? I think those PAKs will surprise you... Especially after the deer rabbit super cropping! :yep:

• Like 1

:) thanks guys

Mac that random one is a hack called herriberry....i can't remember the exact cross but its Jack Herer x something + mighty mite in the mix somewhere.    Must have berries in the cross somewhere lol i will have to check:smoke:    Most of the ones i started seemed to auto very early and/or were male.     I am almost on the case with the labeling this year ;)

Yeah i think the PAK will be ok, it took it ages to grow those shoots though ;)     

Always happy to see the plant are still there Key :) Some good ones up there just need some better weather ;)

Had to go back and feed as some nute issues, plus rabbits, ants, etc ;)

large.599462564e652_1608BTrabbit.JPG.072

large.5994625b21f34_1608BTants.JPG.c4672

large.5994626165c8e_1608BT2.JPG.00524d05

large.599462673af88_1608BT3.JPG.5d007cd5

large.5994626b3bd20_1608BT1.JPG.6277604f

^ :):yep:

large.599445da9ee6d_1608BTtrunk.JPG.b2e3

Hey Mokka, i used a drop of Nippon poison in a bottle top near by.     It got rid of them last year but somehow they are back in the same hole now.

Really beautiful looking plot mate :) a couple look to be running out of steam/nutrients but I've read you have applied more which will definitely help and be appreciated by the ladies :yep:

With all the wildlife issues and bugs your doing a fantastic job which come harvest time is going to really pay off :yep:

Thank you for taking the time to go to your plot and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated! 

Stay safe out there mate :)

Until the next one :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1