Season of the Wit (Dinafem OD 2017)

happy 420 

large.58f8fbd300170_0420SB.JPG.73e4afb51

Not really a lot to report but thought i should do a 420 update, so heres a serious bastard (still not started the dinafem beans....) 

A lot of the seedlings are a bit stressed tbh finally decided that it was under feeeding not hot compost and they are picking up.    Pinched all the fems, started checking the regs for sex.    Which meant finding my sexing glasses, not used them in a year lol even with them and a loupe i can't tell yet....

Wondering about potting some on and maybe moving to veg tent....i really want to start up my last batch of regs pronto :)

More prep done at BT, did a supply run to last years cray fish plot which will be my hacking plot again this year.     Could do with making the trip to my new 'happy hour' plot and making a start there.    

:hippy: 

not really sure whats going on with these ones...weird leaf action

large.58fb955226a9e_2204group-leafwhorl.

large.58fb95577832a_2204leafwhorl2.JPG.3

kinda looks like revegging?? its mainly on herry berry but also 1 double durban.     All started beginning of month in 0.75L pots and on 24/0 lights.  

Some of them have been under watered tbf  Could be that, possibly even gone to over watering now ;)      

Edited by Blunt_Wit

@Blunt_Wit

I potted up today and made the mistake of overwatering, they look just like mine so I guess that's your problem too.....

I've just dumped out the soaking compost and repotted the rootball into compost from the bag without any more watering, see what happens......:yep:

atb

stu:oldtoker:

• Like 2

Not sure on the seedlings, seemed like a couple are showing sex now though.     Too tired to find glasses, cursed 'safe place' where the fuck did i put them?      Big sort out tomorrow i think, maybe pot the mums on idk...

Anyway knackered but reasonably happy, 1st bit of prep done at last years cray fish plot.

large.58fd1a7fc27fc_2304CFPlot-1stturn.J   

large.58fd1a849cb6e_2304CFPlot.JPG.1e8c2

Turned over some holes and 1 bed for about 10 plants here.   Added chicken poo and mulched with the abundant comfrey in the area.        Had forgotten just how clod heavy most of the ground is here.      Reusing a couple of holes but sort of moved the rest of plot so dug some virgin holes.     I sharpened up an old spade, rubbed all the rust off, oiled it, etc.    When i got to plot the handle snapped on the first heave.     Luckily i had fork with me....a 1st as i don't usually use one but it saved the day.       i ended up skimming a load of soil from the old holes and putting it in the new ones.      

This plot is mainly going to be for hacking as it doesn't get any sun in the morning.      i had a few nice plants here last season, though everything was open pollinated / i pulled the males way too late.

Edited by Blunt_Wit

medium.58fdcf5c51bcb_2404HB-male1sttosho

1st reg to show sex, a male but several must be close now :)    The twisty weird leaved plants already seem to be growing out of it.     Either water or feed related or possibly they were getting messed up by two lamps..dunno trying to grow in two directions.   

Last regs in to soak, Some Dinafem action up next i should think.       

but in the meantime

large.58ff16ebdd7a2_gg3repro.JPG.0047314

@Eelhelmetcan you shed any light on '8RB' its itching my brain ;) 

Hope to get a few hacks using these:cowboy:

^ BGB 'big, good buds' phenotype, liking the sound of that more than Oxo as a start for some hacking :)

Couple of girls showing from the 1st regs, a Serious B and Herriberry.       Plant out time approaches, getting nervous and excited its nearly time.     Damn cold here again this morning though.

I would say the leaf curling was over watering which is very easy to do in the early stages of growth :)

You now look to be onto of the problem and plants look to be perking up :yep:

Keep up the great work and please keep the updates coming :)

Also last season's cray fish plot is looking grand and ready for another productive season :)

Until the next update :bong:

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 1

Yeah its a bit of the juggle with the seedlings at the beginning some want more or less than the next.   Cheers Mark.

Put a bit of coco in the bed up at the Crayfish Hatchling Plot and dropped some compost for plantout.     Trying not to use compost or coco this season but the ground isn't great so needs must     Should have taken a spade the pond level is so low i think i can skim a bit of silt.    

Seen my 1st tick of the year..on the Dog_Wit not me and i caught it before it bit.      yuck.

broke ground at 'happy hour' new plot for this year.

large.5908c6e0121c9_0205HappyHourPlot.JP

dug over, added a heavy dose of chicken poo and then some compost that i found nearby.      Kind of funny i saw a big round pile of compost with what i thought was clay pebbles in and i thought it was a grower fly tip site.     But it wasn't pebbles so i cracked on.     Must have been a tree stump that had just turned to compost as there were solid lumps of tree in the middle.  black gold though ;)

large.5908c6e42df47_0205HappyHourdirt.JP