Season of the Wit (Dinafem OD 2017)

Well i wasn't going to do a diary this year, but here i am break out the big puns.....Welcome to Season of the Wit

Start off with a theme song & feck thats big ^... just noticed produced by David Axelrod RIP

Anyway thought i'd get the diary off and running.      I have requested White Widow XL Auto and Purple Afghan Kush.      

Plan to put the autos out late May/June and photos prob May but will see how things pan out.     Will be an indoors start then to guerrilla plots if things go to plan.

Just started to get going for the season...slowly recovering toweres/cages/spades bit of plot hunting.    

Found the remains of a few plants that went unharvested at last years night garden ;) It was slug-mageddon down there and was going to write it off but might give it another shot.      

Anyway good luck all!

Great to see some early enthusiasm :) and thank you for getting this grow diary started. This season is going to be fun :yep:

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 2

Thanks All!   Cheers for the opportunity Mark, very generous of Dinafem.  

Will be a bit quiet in here till things get going but willl update as stuff happens :)

On 22/02/2017 at 8:47 AM, Blunt_Wit said:

Thanks All!   Cheers for the opportunity Mark, very generous of Dinafem.  

Will be a bit quiet in here till things get going but willl update as stuff happens :)

It is going to be a great season and great to have you participating :yep:

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Got my glow sticks ready....plans are made.   Definitely decided on woodland camo for the season, even managed to get a south facing compass at last :) 

large.IMG_07.JPGlarge.IMG_06.JPGlarge.IMG_8.JPG

the shiny end of the spade goes in the ground, right?