Season of the Wit (Dinafem OD 2017)

PAK Update

large.59a01e5b49e8d_2508BTPAK1.JPG.2b4c4  large.59a01e6173912_2508BTPAK1A.JPG.0c9d

large.59a01e6745c73_2508BTPAK2.JPG.50b49

large.59a01e6c3c1de_2508BTPAK3.JPG.24bc5

large.59a01e7113a57_2508BTPAK3A.JPG.f747

Flowering kicking in :) I think the bottom plant is the one that had been pulled over and munched :yep:    

Mostly ok at main plot, no dramas and a bit of sun, happy days.      Pulled a ton of dead leaves out.

Dusted a few nice girls with some fem WWa pollen, everything was damp at 1st so i was wandering round the plot shaking six specific branches waiting for them to dry, would have looked funny if anyone was around.     Some good smells up there :) 

Amaze balls! Congrats dude... Looking great! Can't believe they are so far into flowering... I haven't got preflowers yet.. Getting slightly concerned... Looks like a pre- October harvest for you... :yep: just what you need! Let's hope the weather picks up to get them plants nice and fat! 

• Like 2

:) Cheers Mac.  I was pleasantly surprised to see the PAK have got going.     Last couple of days have been good weather, fingers crossed.

Good to see she's recovered from the rabbit attack and they've started flowering, thought mine weren't far off.

• Like 2

On 8/25/2017 at 7:36 PM, Blunt_Wit said:

:) Cheers Mac.  I was pleasantly surprised to see the PAK have got going.     Last couple of days have been good weather, fingers crossed.

My PAK is at least a couple of weeks behind yours, what's your lat? Mine is 53.

• Like 3

Your pak is looking nice mate and bounce back well from the wildlife attack :yep: she looks to have now stopped the stretch/growth phase and focus has now shifted into bud production :bong: also nice to see you are trying your hand at making your own cross :yep: best of luck with that :)

Looking good so far mate. Thank you for taking the time to go to your plot and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated! 

Stay safe out there mate and fingers crossed for a solid finish to the season :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

Got a nice UELxC99a chopped, mould free but had to chop spots out of a few other plants.    I had a bad feeling but mostly things were good :)

Plot

large.PLOT1.JPG.9b1461a94038499fb7d2b936

One of the later leaning PAK not sure when she got pictured last ;)

large_PAK.JPG.b9582c4458ed700633222326c2

Small hole, just skimmed grass off a walkway about a spade wide ;) deja vu for at least 1 person...

ATB 

PAK getting a bit of the P now :)

large_PAK.JPG.feda31b92c3c3b41e9f5431493

Plot was kind of ravaged by wind and a nasty amount of mould creeping about.     PAKs doing ok though.     

Brought a good bit of hash pile salvage home.