Black Jack, Mohan Ram and Blow Mind Autos in supersoil under LED

Fragg

Hehe @supermono twas blackboard and chalk for me too but I was lucky and started to learn Basic programming in 1978 so have fuck all techno fear. The whole image thing is alot easier than it was on the old site BUT there is a size limit of 750 Kb. This is quite small for today's modern cameras or even phones and hence most images need resizing to be under the limit, to achieve this open image in Paint(free on windows comps) and then resize it to 1400 pixels wide and that should do it, 1300 will for sure do it ;)

HTH mate as it is worth overcoming this issue as pics tell a thousand words etc etc :)

lol at not naming the plants, doubt you will tell til you smoke them now hehe. This growing lark is all about living and learning mate so just stay positive :oldtoker:

• Like 4

Day 15 Update

Update time once again and she is just over 2 weeks old now and 9cm tall. No more waterings since the last update as her pot still feels heavy, she has had a thorough foliar of seaweed not long before these photos were taken and as such looks a little damp and deflated compared to normal.

First pic today is a sideways on overall impression of her under the T5...

large.58a1c61d5fb77_SweetSeedsBlackJackAutoday15sideways.jpg

Next up is the same angle just a little closer in to have a good look at what a filthy gal she is :)

large.58a1c61c7de4f_SweetSeedsBlackJackAutoday15sidewayscloseup.jpg

Now the overhead shot, as you can see the leaves are now at the edge of the 20l airpot and look pretty rich to me

large.58a1c61a81ae6_SweetSeedsBlackJackAutoday15overhead.jpg

To wrap up today's photo shoot is a closeup shot of her leaf development which is looking on point at this stage :guitar:

large.58a1c61952d9c_SweetSeedsBlackJackAutoday15overheadcloseup.jpg

So all good so far, long may it continue! :) I mentioned it in someone else's thread but thought I'd do it in my own...Does anyone else think it sounds like a pirate's strain? :pugwash:

Thats it for today thanks for reading folks :oldtoker:

• Like 11

She's looking great Fragg! :clapping:

I am not a fan of spraying anything on plants unless fighting bugs or fixing a deficiency fast but your girl seems to love it.

Peace

• Like 3

Hey thanks @OldMedUser for all the likes man :)

Well it's for 2 reasons really firstly as a preventative against any bad bacteria, as my 400 year old loft isnt perhaps as sterile as I would like. ;) Plus its really dry now I have put in loft boards with humidity around the high 20s low 30s, despite living in the wettest part of the country and putting out trays of water for evaporation and as you say she's doing OK :yep:

ATB man :oldtoker:

• Like 4

Day 21 -  3 Week Update

5 hours ago, mygreenmojo said:

Nice pic's fragg and nice looking lass's, Happy'n'healthy :magic:

ATB

Peace:hippy:

5 hours ago, Elvis Reg said:

defo looking good and continuing to do so. interesting top coating on the medium. I follow with interest.

Thanks very much guys:oldtoker:

Today is the first big change in her life as she goes under the G8 140W LED kept at 16" from her, I have also hung a T5 vertically next to her to try and keep her height low and get some light under the canopy. The other reason for having another light is the extra heat during the winter months :)  She should kick on now with the LED and extra light but she has done pretty well considering all she has had until today has been a T5 on 24/0. I will keep her on 24/0 lighting until a slot is ready for her in the flowering tent at about the week 5 or 35 day mark.Drink wise she got 2l 2 days ago and I decided to use 2.5ml/l Plant Magic Root Stim, not because I like the stuff just because I want to get rid of it really and its getting old so thought the time had come to use it up before it gets chucked :)

So without further ado lets have a look at how she is looking after the end of the T5 stage with an overall shot of her

large.58a88131eafc3_SweetSeedsBlackJackAutoday21sideways2.jpg

Next is a sideways on shot with preflowers visible

large.58a8813390a9b_SweetSeedsBlackJackAutoday21sideways.jpg

and a bit more zoomed in shot

large.58a88132b9def_SweetSeedsBlackJackAutoday21sidewayscloseup.jpg

Next up is an overhead shot ...

large.58a88130dcca0_SweetSeedsBlackJackAutoday21overhead.jpg

and finally to wrap up today's update a zoomed in shot of the 9 bladed leaves this Black Jack gal is kicking out :oldtoker:

large.58a8812fdffdc_SweetSeedsBlackJackAutoday21overheadcloseup.jpg

So I'm pleased to report all is well with her as the 9 blades show, growth should escalate over the next week or so as we enter the fun part of the grow but for this stage I'm very happy she is sweet as a nut! :) So until next time stay frosty and keep it green all :oldtoker:

• Like 10

Had another read through today and it's a good read fragg.

Your plants all look so healthy and green lovely stuff,good luck mate.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Breezus said:

@Fragg I only run 18/6 with 400mh so I do get more stretch , I like the combo lighting your using , should be really effective mate. Quality stuff :oldtoker:

Yeah I'm liking it too but will have to drop the T5 when temps rise again, although its been one of the mildest winters I can recall with very few sub zero nights....so far :)

3 hours ago, Badbadger said:

Had another read through today and it's a good read fragg.

Your plants all look so healthy and green lovely stuff,good luck mate.

Cheers mate glad you enjoyed it so far, just off to your diary now :)

• Like 2