Black Jack, Mohan Ram and Blow Mind Autos in supersoil under LED

Fragg

@zero hey dude long time no see...off on Planet Gong again? :smokin:

I won shedloads man!! 3500 Euro, a trip to Amsterdam for two with a 5 star hotel opposite the train station in centraal dam, then I got presented with a cool plaque at the High Life/Soft Secrets Cup at the Cannabis Liberation Day on 10th June in dam :yahoo: Not to mention the 500 Euros of kit from their online shop for winning the monthly prize too :guitar:

I was writing a diary of the weekend but I need to wrap it up, just work/exhaustion has got in the way for the time being, I've put a link below if you have the time to read it so far :)

Hope you are well mate ATB :oldtoker:

• Like 2

:woot:.. my god thats wonderful :) ... all hail Sweet Seeds, amazing products,, 3500 euro ,, WOW what a prize ., . gonna check that link now .. happy days , catch ya later 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

@Fragg congrats on all the success, i see you been hanging in the sweet seeds section. tommy and jaypp are great guys known them from the ty days. continued success brother,great work.

sam

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, samhigh said:

@Fragg congrats on all the success, i see you been hanging in the sweet seeds section. tommy and jaypp are great guys known them from the ty days. continued success brother,great work.

sam

Cheers @samhigh its made my year mate and agree with you about Tommy and Jaypp, it was an honour and a highlight of the trip to meet them tbh, as fellow ganja growers we just clicked :smokin:   Appreciate the good vibes :oldtoker:

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...