Black Jack, Mohan Ram and Blow Mind Autos in supersoil under LED

Fragg

On 24/02/2017 at 0:49 PM, Fragg said:

Hey dude thanks very much! Yep really looking forward to trying her as the parents are both kick ass strains. :smokin: Saw this morning Sweet Seeds announced they have brought out a SAD CBD auto which I'm very eager to try out being into my CBD strains and anything with SAD in it lol

I've seen the new release as well.  Just be aware that the CBD SAD is a photoperiod strain and their CBD auto is called Sweet Nurse.  Got a pack of the sweet nurse already waiting in the fridge and will be germed in the next couple of weeks.  The CBD SAD also got my interest, but weren't ready when i received the seeds.  Got some Black Jack F1 version for outdoor this year and see how that works out.   Their new kush varieties also sound exquisite. :rolleyes:

• Like 6

On 25/02/2017 at 0:25 PM, AustrianTokker said:

I've seen the new release as well.  Just be aware that the CBD SAD is a photoperiod strain and their CBD auto is called Sweet Nurse.  Got a pack of the sweet nurse already waiting in the fridge and will be germed in the next couple of weeks.  The CBD SAD also got my interest, but weren't ready when i received the seeds.  Got some Black Jack F1 version for outdoor this year and see how that works out.   Their new kush varieties also sound exquisite. :rolleyes:

Tbh mate I had seen the Sweet Nurse CDB and the SAD CDB mentioned together and in a stoner moment assumed they were both autos so thanks for putting me right :yep: Be interesting how you get on with the Black Jack Fast version outside too this year :)

6 hours ago, GreenVision said:

Looking really good mate. At that magic stage by the looks of the last pics.

ATB bud.

GV.

Almost mate just wish I did have her a bit further along for the sake of the monthly competition, its hard to compete with crystalline bud shots with a few leaf pics ;) But it is what it is and its been fun being in the monthly comp regardless, I cant believe how many views my ickle diary has had in just 1 month! :guitar:

Thanks for the compliment and taking the time to pop in  :oldtoker:

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Fragg said:

@Breezus I'll vape to that mate! :) I'd vape anyway if I'm honest ;)

Thanks very much though it means alot  :oldtoker:

You've become a real vaper ain't ya mate :yes:

I'm firing up the Volc as we speak:thumsup:

Yeah I've been a total muppet all these years ruining my ganja with vile tasting poison but I've seen the light. :) Always wanted a Volcano myself but wasnt sold on the bag thing personally but never actually tried one. Enjoy dude :oldtoker:

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Fragg said:

Yeah I've been a total muppet all these years ruining my ganja with vile tasting poison but I've seen the light. :) Always wanted a Volcano myself but wasnt sold on the bag thing personally but never actually tried one. Enjoy dude :oldtoker:

Mate, The bags are piss easy and cleaning takes ten minutes. I'm still a muppet as even with the Volcano I poison myself with the evil weed (inc biffs :shock:) I will conquer that soon though.

Another vape head here :upside: Just poking my head in again, only leaves you say, but mighty fine leaves they are :) Happy plants for sure they're gona be beasts, in a good way.

:vaping: (need a new emoji)

Edited by ska
  • Like 3

Welcome to the vape club. 100% vaper and volcano user here. Enjoy taste heaven and stick with it. After 6 moths it is like a switch gets pulled and it just as strong as smoking but in a different way.

The only trouble is the volcano eats weed so yield hearty bro :yep:

14 hours ago, ska said:

Another vape head here :upside: Just poking my head in again, only leaves you say, but mighty fine leaves they are :) Happy plants for sure they're gona be beasts, in a good way.

:vaping: (need a new emoji)

Good man! Seems I'm getting alot of love for my leaves lol lets hope you are right about her being a beast! :)

12 hours ago, 93junglist said:

All looking good squire :bong:

Thanks mate :)

3 hours ago, rabthegrower said:

come on @Fragg I was expecting another update or two before tomorrow lol hope your doing well mate, good luck in the comp ;) 

Busy week for me mate as I have to reopen my business for the tourist season and once I do its no day off until mid Nov for me. :( Unless I sell up which gets more and more tempting every year, this year even more so with my youngest finishing uni in a few months ;)

Appreciate the good wishes though dude:oldtoker:

• Like 6

@Fragg

Afternoon fella,

Best of luck in the compitition mate,all looking tickety boo in here so it is.

I sold my volcano after a week,was like passing a glue bag around lol

Sounds like your going to be busy from now till November,thats a shift alright.

Veg shots in my opinion are just as good as the flower shots,nice to watch them grow up.

Keep on trucking..

Tenchie.

• Like 4

@Tenchie thanks mate, yeah I think that is how I would feel about it too. I was worried I wouldn't take to vaping and would find it 'unnatural' but its not been the case, really liking my Vapexhale Evo and it feels nice and tactile whilst giving me that 'fag and pint' feel, that I miss so much but dont wish to actually have anymore, as I hold the Evo and the mini turbine hydratube in the other hand. I dont even fancy rolling spliffs anymore which is staggering frankly!

22nd year of said shifts so am getting sick and tired of em now tbh, its half the reason I grow in fairness, to take the pain of working hard away. One thing is for sure I would never have made it through all the years without cannabis to help me every night :smokin:

Lets hope the folk at Sweet Seeds agree with you about leaf shots mate :)

ATB mate and thanks for popping in :oldtoker:

• Like 6