Black Jack, Mohan Ram and Blow Mind Autos in supersoil under LED

Fragg

Day 13 Update

@Breezus you know what dope smokers are like mate, always on the look out for some good shit ;)

So just a couple of days have elapsed since the last update but thought I'd post a couple of pics of her progress...

large.589c6d665630d_SweetSeedsBlackJackAutoday13sideways.jpg

Now an overhead shot and she is almost at the edge of my 20l airpot with her 2nd set of leaves. She has had no feed just a foliar with seaweed to feed the bacteria I sprayed her with the other day.

large.589c6d5456cc4_SweetSeedsBlackJackAutoday13overhead.jpg

Overall I'm still happy with her progress and her vigour, she is still short but that is par for the course at this age and I expect her to gain height over the coming days as the growth pattern accelerates.

That's all for today folks but I'll be back soon with another update :)

Meanwhile stay frosty and keep it green:oldtoker:

• Like 9

Fragg, You got a spare beanbag man?, Long day and i need somewhere comfy to chill while i watch you work your magic.

Can feel it in me bones this is gonna be a good'un.

Looking great

Peace:hippy:

Hey @mygreenmojo spare bean bags and some full jars of 2 high CBD strains ideal for deeeeep relaxing or some Bubba Kush if you fancy nodding off entirely, so tuck in chief ;)

Hope ya bones are right mate, I'll do my best! :yep:

Thanks for the kind words dude :oldtoker:

• Like 4

Hey Hey !

Looking Sweet matey. Loving there is another Black Jack grower on the scene. I will say keep your eye on their watering habits, they're a little fussier than most strains, but grow fast and vast. Mine seem reallly good so far, and with the Sensi Black Domina touch I am keeping me fingers crossed for something heavy.

Best of luck onwards chap.

GV.

• Like 5

She's coming on a treat Fragg. Oh, and glad you like the Evo mate. That first hit really is the business for flavour isn't it, before you pass it to your lass for second hit lol

• Like 4

15 hours ago, GreenVision said:

Hey Hey !

Looking Sweet matey. Loving there is another Black Jack grower on the scene. I will say keep your eye on their watering habits, they're a little fussier than most strains, but grow fast and vast. Mine seem reallly good so far, and with the Sensi Black Domina touch I am keeping me fingers crossed for something heavy.

Best of luck onwards chap.

GV.

Hey @GreenVision thanks mate, yeah thats what I'm hoping from her to be a heavy hitter! :bong: I was going to reply to this last night but thought I'll just vape some 10 week cured Trainwreck first, big mistake I remained on the sofa with the keyboard a tantalising 2 feet away lol Thanks for the headsup on the watering too :)

ATB man :oldtoker:

15 hours ago, m99 said:

Coming along nicely mate :yep:

Thanks for popping in and the compliment :)

15 hours ago, rabthegrower said:

my blurry red eyes can't focus as good as your camera lol nice shots

@rabthegrower funny you should say that, I have no clue as to the focusing until I see it on the computer as my eyesight is failing, pretty much like the rest of me, these days. :med:It makes it bloody useful though when I can actually see what my plants look like rather than guessing through the blur ;) Thanks for popping in mate :oldtoker:

24 minutes ago, jadenugs said:

She's coming on a treat Fragg. Oh, and glad you like the Evo mate. That first hit really is the business for flavour isn't it, before you pass it to your lass for second hit lol

@jadenugs

Doh site is playing silly buggers and I cant use the tag thing...Thanks mate, it sure is, a real eye opener and so glad I decided to splash the cash :yahoo:We swap first hits, when I can remember ;) There's alot to be said for just filling the baskets with a single hit so each time is prefect flavour just a PITA to keep filling them!

• Like 6

Looking good mate.

I have Black jack auto too. Day 35 so a little a head of you.  I,m a novice so its great to read stuff from a pro.

keep the party going amigo :)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Arthur Mix said:

Some very nice pics here... Plants looking good so far:oldtoker: nice photos...

@Arthur Mix thanks mate, managed to get those that went AWOL back again too :)

1 hour ago, supermono said:

Looking good mate.

I have Black jack auto too. Day 35 so a little a head of you.  I,m a novice so its great to read stuff from a pro.

keep the party going amigo :)

@supermono thats very kind of you mate but hardly a pro mate especially compared to some of the great growers here on uk420 :) Do you have a diary up of yours? Its a great way to get help from others if you are a novice ;)

ATB man :oldtoker:

• Like 3

@Fragg  I have asked a few questions in various forums for advice.  The trouble is I am crap with computers and all this resizing of images is just too much for me.  we had a blackboard and chalk when I went to school.

I have sweet cheese in there too and I didnt label the pots so its difficult to tell which is which between the Black Jack and sweet cheese LOL. I thought it would be easy to tell the difference. I think they have similar genetics. i,m sure I will be able to tell the difference at some stage.  Novice mistake. Note to self....label pots next time:wallbash:

keep it going.

• Like 5

Day 13 update

Just shy of 2 weeks from germination so lets see how the little Black Jack is getting along today! She hasn't had any more drink just a foliar again with seaweed since the last update a couple of days ago. So without further ado lets have a look at her :)

First shots are underneath her skirts seeing how the shoots are coming along..

large.589efe74ea4c7_SweetSeedsBlackJackAutoday13sideways.jpg

and a bit more zoomed in on the forming shoots.....its looking good! :)

large.589efe742dedd_SweetSeedsBlackJackAutoday13sidewayscloseup.jpg

The next one is more of an overall shot as you can see she is still short, which is what I want, and I have the T5 pretty close about 2 inches I think...

large.589efe713a5a8_SweetSeedsBlackJackAutoday13sideways2.jpg

From above we can see how lovely and rich her leaves are now and how well they are developing :yahoo:

large.589efe70300e8_SweetSeedsBlackJackAutoday13overhead.jpg

Finally to wrap up today's update a zoomed in shot of her forming leaves and the growth seems very healthy at this stage :)

large.589eff1b3efda_SweetSeedsBlackJackAutoday13overheadcloseup.jpg

That's it for today so thanks for reading once more and have a great weekend with some sweet smokes :oldtoker:

• Like 8