Black Jack, Mohan Ram and Blow Mind Autos in supersoil under LED

Fragg

Thanks for updating and congratulations for the nomination my friend, you are doing a fantastic work ;)

All the best!

Sweet Smokes!!

jaypp

• Like 2

On 22/02/2017 at 9:56 PM, Elvis Reg said:

it is a testament to the hard work you have put into your diary to receive a nomination. :yep: all the best with it. turbo boost incoming...

Thanks dude over the moon with the nomination :)

On 23/02/2017 at 9:02 AM, bobnudd said:

Get in there Fragg! Lovely bit of bondage to start the morning off you kinky bugger! Good shots toonof how you bend her right over. Your results speak for themselves mate :) 

Hehe cheers Bob.......Well had to do something of interest mate, did think your method of making it more exciting was a bit extreme though ;)

On 23/02/2017 at 9:27 AM, rabthegrower said:

i like your growth graph, glad your doing a wee bit of work and got to show off your LST style :) i'm sure she will respond well to it, they look happy and healthy mate, all the best ;) 

Thanks Rab I find them useful as a visual aid and then later to compare grows and strains too :) Appreciate the kind words too mate and ATB with yours this week :oldtoker:

18 hours ago, Sweet Seeds -Jaypp said:

Thanks for updating and congratulations for the nomination my friend, you are doing a fantastic work ;)

All the best!

Sweet Smokes!!

jaypp

Hey Jaypp thanks for swinging by and for the nomination too its made my week :yep:

• Like 7

Beautiful looking Black Jack! :yep:  a picture of health.   The smoke of this strain is really nice - you will see. :v:  It certainly changed my mind about autos

• Like 4

@Fragg the lovely rich green of your Black Jack is exactly what set me off thinking about the LED's again as they do give nice bushy healthy growth.

I know diaries are a type of database but your charts coupled with nute and environment data will build up a good reference database for you.

Good luck with your grow the comp and life in general,Nice work chap.

• Like 5

21 hours ago, jadenugs said:

Nice update Fragg. She's beaut and healthy. String around the pot for hooking into with the pipe cleaners is a good one ;)

@jadenugs got all worried about how to change page whilst quoting and managed to miss your post mate my apologies! She certainly is a beauty and on point so far, great stuff once again from Sweet Seeds to be fair. Yeah the string is all part of my pot setup these days, I keep them from harvested pots and reuse, so that my piece of string is as long as possible, when asked :)

1 hour ago, Michael Luchóg said:

Looking A1 Flagg.  Fine bushy plants. 

Hey Michael thanksfor popping in and for the compliment mate! :oldtoker:

32 minutes ago, AustrianTokker said:

Beautiful looking Black Jack! :yep:  a picture of health.   The smoke of this strain is really nice - you will see. :v:  It certainly changed my mind about autos

Hey dude thanks very much! Yep really looking forward to trying her as the parents are both kick ass strains. :smokin: Saw this morning Sweet Seeds announced they have brought out a SAD CBD auto which I'm very eager to try out being into my CBD strains and anything with SAD in it lol

1 minute ago, Badbadger said:

@Fragg the lovely rich green of your Black Jack is exactly what set me off thinking about the LED's again as they do give nice bushy healthy growth.

I know diaries are a type of database but your charts coupled with nute and environment data will build up a good reference database for you.

Good luck with your grow the comp and life in general,Nice work chap.

Thanks buddy I think alot of it is genetics but the lighting also helps :oldtoker:

TBH that's why I bought them in the first place, I saw a diary of a fella by the name of DocBud I think his name was, on a forum over the pond, and his leaves were just lush so went for them on that basis. They have appeared as winners twice since then in High Times so am pleased with my choice :)

Appreciate the good vibes man and right back atcha :yinyang:

• Like 6

Congratulations on nomination bud, good luck!  

Your diary is excellent so far, very informative and you obviously take great care of your plants, the black jack looks in perfect health :)

All the best mate

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Openairbud said:

Congratulations on nomination bud, good luck!  

Your diary is excellent so far, very informative and you obviously take great care of your plants, the black jack looks in perfect health :)

All the best mate

Thanks mate I'm gonna need it lol

I copied the fella who posted after you for the style of the diary, he has done some blinders and they are very enjoyable reads when you get some time ;)

Really appreciate the positive feedback though mate :yep:

2 hours ago, botanics said:

Ooh er :eek: now then, tidy bit o growing going on in here @Fragg lovely butt ;) diary has great balance too, excellent stuff and good luck this month my friend  :yep:

Thanks man a style I learnt from the best :notworthy: so compliments mean a lot :)

All the luck in the world aint gonna win it for me this month but I'm having fun with it so its all good ;)

Any more thoughts on setting up a worm bin this spring mate?

• Like 7

@Fragg

Oh bud, you're gonna make bup like a little girl saying such nice remarks :hugs: 

Aye the 'fun' being the main thing mate and something I lost sight of really in the arms race it was becoming for me, now I'm back with stress levels and depression being shoved back in the cupboards where they should be, the fog in the viewfinder becomes ever clearer ;) 

The worms mate are still something I will be getting into but as you know Fragg, I've no work on at the moment and spending is at the barest of minimums, haven't even bought any compost and reusing stuff I put away for 'normal' plants on the Seedsman run, they'll be ok like just have to feed them a bit earlier than when I did with my SS beans as I didn't get on them early enough with the food and had to catch up like...but yeah man I'm definately going down the EWC route this year at some point because every time I stick this green council recycling bin out (the one with all the potato peelings etc) I feel a little sick knowing those bastards will take it away and make damn fine compost out of it and even worse will make money from it whereas it should be my girls getting the benefits lol 

• Like 7

@Fragg firstly congrats on the nomination well deserved, they are looking the picture of health and if I ever convince Mrs B to let worms in the house I'll be composting too . Tasty sweetness surely awaits in abundance mate top stuff. 

2 hours ago, Breezus said:

@Fragg firstly congrats on the nomination well deserved, they are looking the picture of health and if I ever convince Mrs B to let worms in the house I'll be composting too . Tasty sweetness surely awaits in abundance mate top stuff. 

Appreciate the kind comments mate I've done my best :)

I have my worm bin outside even in winter although I did have an escapee today in the bath after a watering :) Said incidents are need to know only for the missus ;)

2 hours ago, m99 said:

Really enjoying the diary bro good luck with the monthly comp its a tough one for sure :yep: 

Thanks it sure is! But very nice of Sweet Seeds to run it, epic prize for the winner too!!

2 hours ago, OldMedUser said:

Good luck with the contest Fragg!

How do you get the Sweet Seeds logo in your pics?  Photoshop or something like it?

Hey thanks my Canuck friend I appreciate the good vibes from so far away :)

Just the free program with windows called Paint is all I used :yep:

ATB man :oldtoker:

• Like 7