Black Jack, Mohan Ram and Blow Mind Autos in supersoil under LED

Fragg

Day 10 Update

Just a couple of days since the last update but thought I'd do an update as she had an ACT. Yes I know its supposed to be AACT but if I'm honest I'm not that 'Active' on the stirring of my ACTs, I might give it the odd whirl around with a long teaspoon but that's it. ;) The ACT I brewed was for my whole grow and is something I do approx every 3 weeks with the younger plants i.e. those not in flower getting a foliar too. So this little girl had 2l as a drench and also foliar.

ACT Recipe

The inoculants I used for the bacterial source was firstly my usual fresh Earth Worm Casting(EWC) from my worm bin and also some 9 month old horse manure that will have finished its thermophilic stage by now, I put half a handful of each of these into a stocking foot along with a half handful of Oatbran as a source of Carbohydrates for the growing bacteria.  I then tie the stocking up and suspend it in a 5l bucket with rain water and some Blackstrap Molasses for the sugar source and a little volcanic rock dust for minerals. I bubble this for 24 hours and use 3/4 of it on my grow, I then re add water and Molasses and give it another 24 hours. I then use this for my garden or in winter for my other house plants. I call this continuous culture as I am continuously growing bacteria and is something I did in labs back in the 80s, ideally I would just continue to grow the bacteria but in reality I dont need that much ACT, so 2 days provides me with plenty :) Before administering the ACT I mix in some seaweed for extra food for the bacteria.

So without further ado let see how he is looking after being sprayed with worm and horse shit tea and soaked in it just for good measure....

Starting off with some sideways on pics of the wee lass, you can just see the first sign of shoots appearing :)

large.58988a8c48b1c_SweetSeedsBlackJackAutoday10sideways2.jpg

and another

large.58988a8b719f0_SweetSeedsBlackJackAutoday10sideways1.jpg

Slightly different angle and better contrast too I think

large.58988a8d66719_SweetSeedsBlackJackAutoday10sideways3.jpg

Next up we have the obligatory overhead shot and she is showing quite fat indica style leaves already it would seem :)

large.58988b4659f7a_SweetSeedsBlackJackAutoday10overhead.jpg

and to wrap up today's update here is one with a tape measure on for scale

large.58988a8e1d91e_SweetSeedsBlackJackAutoday10sidewaysscale.jpg

So as you can see she hasnt minded her shit day indeed she seems happy as a pig in the proverbial. ;) She is still getting a 10/10 from me at this stage so I'm happy with her progress so far :)

I 'm hoping now I have got all my shit together for her she will do well: worm shit, horse shit and the beetle shit in the pot already not to mention the sheep shit I collect to feed my worms on! I'm surrounded by them here so pop out occasionally to grab a bagful of shit and the worms love it :) All in all the various shits help to build a nice microbial soup and is the basis for my growing allowing me to forget bottles :yahoo:

That wraps up today's update folks, thanks for reading....keep it shitty... I mean green all :oldtoker:

• Like 9

they are some cracking pictures your taking @Fragg all them worm castings and teas and shit, never done any of that myself but its interesting to watch ;) all the best mate

Edited by rabthegrower
  • Like 5

id get a spirit level on one of those plants .its not quite spot on ..but damn they look level ..nice shots dude

• Like 4

Day 11 Update

@jadenugs @vince noir rock n roll star thanks guys she seems to loving life so far, thought I'd quickly stick a couple more pics up to show it hasn't all gone to rat shit by today, and it wasn't all just a crappy theory :)

One sideways on shot - tried to level her up for ya Vince ;)

large.589a0dbcefda5_SweetSeedsBlackJackAutoday11sideways.jpg

and of course an overhead, I'm liking the look of nice fat leaves all the more for photosynthesis and bigger buds later I'm hoping :)

large.589a0e93caf20_SweetSeedsBlackJackAutoday11overhead.jpg

So as you can see she has indeed liked her shit tea and foliar and is starting to leave the seedling/baby stage as she has a firm grip on life now :rockon:

I hope you enjoyed the small update on her progress and I'll be back with more in a couple of days :oldtoker:

• Like 7