Black Jack, Mohan Ram and Blow Mind Autos in supersoil under LED

Fragg

Cheers Fragg!

Welcome to the competition and thanks for participating ;)

All the best with your grow!

Sweet smokes

jaypp

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Fragg said:

Thanks for the seeds @Sweet Seeds -Jaypp ! Hope I can do them justice for you guys :oldtoker:

Also apologies for spelling your name wrong earlier in the first post....I blame the Trainwreck ;)

I'm sure he will forgive you mate, I did the same thing in my first post lol 

• Like 5

Week 1 Update (Day 8 from Germination)

Greetings uk420ers! I trust everyone is suitably baked for this time of a Friday evening :yep: I know I am lol Having recently discovered the joys of vaping my ganja its been something of an eye opener to me and giving up the fags allows me to taste again which is another bonus....uh oh I can spot a stoned ramble coming on, back to the point! 

Time to check in on the young Black Jack auto and see how she's doing  :)

Not alot to report on given it was her first week in a prewatered pot, she did have 1l plain bubbled water rain water 2 days ago and the odd misting when I was up in the attic. I have also kept a tray of water next to her for moisture all week.

So lets have a look at how she is getting on kicking off with a sideways on shot...

large.589e3b6404e3f_SweetSeedsBlackJackA

and another...

large.589e3b634b3b6_SweetSeedsBlackJackA

annnd to wrap up today's update the obligatory overhead of her...

large.589e3b6275c2c_SweetSeedsBlackJackA

So far so good as you can see, she is 4cm tall and has a solid grip on life :yahoo:I'm brewing up an ACT, for the grow in general, and will be giving that tomorrow I think so will give her a little to boost the beneficial bacteria :v: and give me some tasty buds come harvest time ;)

At this point I'm marking her 10/10 so frankly couldn't be happier with her....long may that continue! :)

That wraps up this short update so thanks for taking the time to read this!

Keep it green all :oldtoker:

P.S. Chatting to my Canadian buddy last night and he wanted tagging in this thread, so here ya go @912GreenSkell mate ;)

Edited by madgiz
pics
  • Like 9

Hey thanks for the tag bud! I could have easily missed this thread if you forgot to tag me! Cant wait to see how you do with these strains!! Mohan ram, blackjack. its like a dream grow!!

@912GreenSkell hey dude thanks for popping in all the way from deepest darkest Canada :) Yep a couple of sweet med strains for sure that will Blow my Mind with any luck ;)

Obligatory pain report once they are done ofc :yep: Btw after telling me about higher temps for vaping CBD I upped the temp on my vape late last night whilst baked and managed to incinerate the herb and give myself a nasty lungful lol. You were right though a quick Google showed a site saying 230C produced more CBD. Strange as I was getting great effects, not to mention flavours, at much lower temps? I will carry on experimenting in the name of science! :D

ATB man :oldtoker:

• Like 3

@Breezus thanks mate yep didnt think I would but I am falling in love with vaping! Never tasted such intricate flavours before when I was 'polluting" my spliffs with baccy :)

ATB mate :oldtoker:

• Like 3

Nice to see what your up to I love seeing other peoples set-up everyone has their own touches that make each grow quite individual. Good luck with your entry, If they turn out anything like that Red Poison :eek:they'll be great. Especially nice to see what can be done with relatively low watts and LEDs. :) 

• Like 4