Black Jack, Mohan Ram and Blow Mind Autos in supersoil under LED

Fragg

blinky blimey thats some proper close up shots ,like the style of your grow and technique fragg .all the best for some lovely smokes from these .

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Fragg said:

@912GreenSkell hey dude thanks for popping in all the way from deepest darkest Canada :) Yep a couple of sweet med strains for sure that will Blow my Mind with any luck ;)

Obligatory pain report once they are done ofc :yep: Btw after telling me about higher temps for vaping CBD I upped the temp on my vape late last night whilst baked and managed to incinerate the herb and give myself a nasty lungful lol. You were right though a quick Google showed a site saying 230C produced more CBD. Strange as I was getting great effects, not to mention flavours, at much lower temps? I will carry on experimenting in the name of science! :D

ATB man :oldtoker:

It should be imperative that all serious chronic pain sufferers do a pain report on every strain they grow!! Accurate strain reviews can literally save lives, or at least change the quality of life for others!

Ouch on the lungbuster!! Yeah i had only read about the higher cbd rates, have not tried them as i have no high cbd herb...assuming like yourself i run at 185C...perfect temp for tastes and effect of thc at least. And you say effect of cbd is good at lower temps? I run an Arizer Extreme Q(desktop) and i use a bag(takes 5 minutes on high to fill), not the whip. Effect and taste are incredible. And soooo economical on the herb supply. 

Hey @912GreenSkell yes I had been trying vaping at lower temps and the flavour is simply sublime but also didn't notice any lack of effect from my CBD strains I have stored, I was lucky enough to have 2 to try and they both were very effective. In fact before your comment I was actually thinking it may in fact be stronger but CBD is a bit harder than THC effect wise to quantify, as I say more research is required and I will get right on it ;)

You were the last person I thought needed to be economical with their herb supply lol but yeah It's noticeable. Hope to get into meddles and tinctures later in the year so less usage will help to that end :)

Thanks for popping in mate and enjoy your Super Bowl Sunday, will be watching with my friends from Barrie tonight :oldtoker:

• Like 3

@ska yeah we have similar styles but there are still lots of differences, organic allows for quite a bit of imagination I find, more fun than bottles anyway :)

Well spotted on low wattage, it was the idea as I'm running perpetual lights to keep costs down as much as poss and hence I thought I'd try LED. I feel a tad feeble with my little one plant at a time under low watts in a homemade tent compared to some of the posh grows in this comp but I will enjoy it regardless!

Thanks for swinging by mate and hope the weather in Spain is improving for you :oldtoker:

• Like 4

Cheers @Arthur Mix it's an old compact but can, with enough clicks, produce some decent pics just awkward trying to hold such a small camera steady I find. Best way to reduce camera shake ......make sure you are well baked first :oldtoker:

• Like 3

Love the camera work, nice angles.  Looking onto a good start there, nice and healthy.  

LED intrigues me, they really do seem to provide the goods - With that added bonus of great for summertime heat and keeping the tent cooler.

• Like 4

@Inspiration101 thanks I do my best mate but its no video animation :)

Gotta say I'm happy with my LEDs I get great resin production and healthy growth with them and as you say lower heat for all year round, perpetual in my case, growing. I noticed that High Times Sept issue gave them an award in the Grow Gear of the Year Awards for the second time so looks like a made a decent choice, I have had these since I think April 2015 now and still going strong :)

ATB man appreciate the kind comments :oldtoker:

• Like 4

@Fragg very nice pictures and good to hear you are now in the vaping game.  You can't beat the flavours and it is much more interesting all the intricacies of vaping compared to blazing.  I still have the odd neat bong or one skinner just to see what I'm missing....not much as it goes and it don't taste good after you get used to vaping.  But you do seem to get a more complete slightly, stronger hit imo.   I sometimes put lots of avb on my toast with butter and chocolate spread when I have problems sleeping, this works a treat.  This would be a way of getting your cbd rather than vaping at higher temps.  Cheers DT

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Fragg said:

Hey @912GreenSkell yes I had been trying vaping at lower temps and the flavour is simply sublime but also didn't notice any lack of effect from my CBD strains I have stored, I was lucky enough to have 2 to try and they both were very effective. In fact before your comment I was actually thinking it may in fact be stronger but CBD is a bit harder than THC effect wise to quantify, as I say more research is required and I will get right on it ;)

You were the last person I thought needed to be economical with their herb supply lol but yeah It's noticeable. Hope to get into meddles and tinctures later in the year so less usage will help to that end :)

Thanks for popping in mate and enjoy your Super Bowl Sunday, will be watching with my friends from Barrie tonight :oldtoker:

haha i dont need to be economical with my herb supply by any means, but i do like knowing every bud i smoke/vape is giving maximum effect!

Have fun watching the game with your canadian friends!

You every ripped the tincture before? Its the biggest breakthrough in my pain since i injured myself 15 years ago. Extremely potent, tread with care!

@inspiration101  - Hey...i run super cheap old tech LEDS...with my last run of indoor i managed a sweet .9gpw with grow mistakes. The grows i have seen with new cob tech wow...some guys i know are easily cracking 2gpw

@DomTong agree 100% on the flavours with vapong its out of this world tasty :) Thanks for the toast tip too a good nights kip as a chronic pain sufferer is always the objective and sharing our ways of doing this helps us all :)

ATB mate :oldtoker:

• Like 4

@DomTongits hidden in all the blurb in the first post mate ;) Dormgrow they are called and I got them before Brexit screwed with the $ exchange rate but Donald is doing his utmost to fix that for us :oldtoker:

• Like 4