My dinafem discovery and subsequent delight

blackpoolbouncer

Thank you very much dude @@Herbal Kint. Ive just blushed a bit :lookaround:

Im really happy with how this is going. After these photos were taken ive just removed my 5,6,7,8th leaf which considering the first and second leaf were snipped purely so i could get me can in.

Nutrition wise the plant has one of my best id say and im happy with how its going to finish just as planned.

If id have left the blue kush another week and she had as few issues as this girl i dont see any reason 8 or ten ounces couldnt be had off her, very numerous side branches

Now that could be a stonker but i shall be happy with whatever she gives me cos it will be plenty for me till the cheese and jack are ready

• Like 5

He does do nice things with our auto strains. Lovely structure :)

Will be really interested in seeing this from the start..

Nice update mate ;bong;

All the best

D-M..

• Like 2

@Dinafem-Mark@Paul Dee thanks guys, paul glad you found it informative.

keep it simple folks, good multi purpose compo will see them from seed to early flower and then just oldtimers bloom and a bit of shogun calmag.

water when the pot is 80% dry by weight till just past run off which should be at least a third of you pot volume. im in a 12 litre bucket with maybe 11 litres of compo and when i water it takes a full 5 litres with maybe half a litre of run off.

keep temps between 20-30 C

I try to keep canopy temps close to 26-28 and this keeps my roots a bit cooler which seems to work.

Have decent air exchange with no hotspots or cold spots in the groom, if you have them, identify them and use them, understand how your air moves in the tent and utilise this to your advantage.

Tucking just one leaf can be the difference between a bit of shit air bud and a good size bud if spotted early

So theres my top tips for the evening, ill keep chiming up as and when i remember them and eventually I hope it accumulates into something you can follow. I dont think ive missed any feeds off so a shedule could be drawn up i suppose if the results work.

If one person uses this thread to help them fill there jars i will be happy.

Anywho enough of the waffle, ive smoked faaaaaar too much bud tonight.

One pic tonight, the critical jack is just and so getting the legs on the cheese, there both looking very healthy and havent been touched or watered since pot up, they may get there first good drenching tomorrow, we will see, I cant reccomend clover multi purpose enough. If ypu can get it

Edited by blackpoolbouncer
  • Like 16

Looking nice. Nkt long left now mate. Then we get to see you go to work on the babies to see how you get this great structure :)

Nice update

All the best

D-M..

• Like 2

Thanks @Highburyway@billy420@Dinafem-Mark

Unfortunately im going to be doing an individual scrog hybrid effort on each plant with the aim of giving me two rectangle shaped plants, gonna be playing this one by ear and then the next grow will be a dinafem seeds for diary run where im gonna go to town and see what'i can get out 1 Blue kush auto with nothing else in the tent which will give me about 40 percent more space than i had on this and I know what to expect from her.

I like the idea of a scrog but dont like the idea of static plants in the tent so next week im going to be fashioning an adjustable scrog frame attached to each pot that will be half the size of the tent probably a foot above ground level and will be raised to 18 inches gradually, will be a mix of standard scrog techniques and tying down.

Just need to get my arse into gear and powder coat my metal mesh for them white. this is to prevent it getting hot and give the plants a soft edge to grow against.

It is bare galvanised steel atm.

Bud calyxs are really filling out now, the stocky bitch is having her last hurrah before she faces the final countown.

I very much look forward to trying the xxl version of this, then we should be talking business.

She is now stinking real bad, as soon as you open the tent it hits you like a ton of bricks. Mmm super stinky white widow, I really cant wait

• Like 5

No pictures tonight. Mr "potential to spoil the party" Policeman is in.

I actually feel sorry for him, even though he used to head the drug squad he now has to look through paedophillia evidence all day now. He says drug users were much nicer people but hes doing a job thats much more worthwile now so every credit to him on that, cant argue really.

Still, the last chap I want catching a whiff of my white widow mind so were on high alert for now.

Sit back, light a spliff and leave the girls to it

• Like 5

No pictures tonight. Mr "potential to spoil the party" Policeman is in.

I actually feel sorry for him, even though he used to head the drug squad he now has to look through paedophillia evidence all day now. He says drug users were much nicer people but hes doing a job thats much more worthwile now so every credit to him on that, cant argue really.

Still, the last chap I want catching a whiff of my white widow mind so were on high alert for now.

Sit back, light a spliff and leave the girls to it

Best thing to do mate, Sounds like the police man is doing a better service to the community now :)

Will look forward to the next update :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

So the gods have shone there hps light on me this evening, Mr Po po went home so out the girls could come out for a photoshoot

And by Jeeves the internet goblins have got back off there strike and decided to cooperate.

So a stress free update tonight.

The Critical jack is flying showing her jack and getting her arse into gear, She now measure 8 inches tall.

The cheese is looking very indica with a very squat nature and leaves so broad there gonna have to do some growing before they can really stretch, this little girl is now 6 and a half inches tall. Although internodal spacing has not become uneven she's started to chuck out her first lady bits for me with a few white hairs here and there, very quick!

We will see how this develops and decide on a training strategy for her. If she stays stocky and short I might leave her to it in 1/4 of the tent and go to town on the jack around her but it all depends on how she grows over the next 9 or ten days.

Temps 26.7 Max 19.9 minimum. Got very cold here last night so Extraction is a must to be brought inside at nights now.

Both got there first drink since pot up, 3 litres of plain water each.

No dramas so far

The widow is melting my heart, ooh the smell

Pics tell a thousand words although poor quality.

Before chop day I will get my mate down with her pro camera and some decent lighting for some quality photos

• Like 3

hCheers @@dannychoo shes still only 18 inches tall at the highest point,

Feels weird thinking of something, I have a mate ive not seen for a while with a very similar name to you. I had a thought we could be conversing on here with people we may well know without even realising ;)

Then I got an even crazier thought, what if that copper was sat at home reading this :fear::fear:

He used to be a horticulturalist before policing so ya never know. Theres bound to be a few closet coppers on here

• Like 7