My dinafem discovery and subsequent delight

blackpoolbouncer

I can't wait for her to start stinking @@jonthebog

@@Dinafem-Mark I have a budget lummi 400w has with a dual spec bulb. I'm considering treating myself to a 600 dimmable for winter but I fear it may be too much.

The last few grows haven't really made use of the light what with it being shared with other girls. With a bit less training 4 of these windows could have fit in there nicely. Comparatively the critical jack could completely fill it all on its own.

My first grow had 4 big auto's and I got a lot of air bud lower down due to light not getting through to the lower buds on each branch. so I decided to attack things differently and came up with.

I want a go at a BIG strain on its own and see what I can push out of one. I plan on doing this with the blue kush after this grow finishes but want to see what dinafem can recommend for a big 1 auto grow.

I must admit it's nice having such a quick turn around on bud growing like this but it did get hectic towards the end of the ww.

I NEED a bigger tent

• Like 4

I can't wait for her to start stinking @@jonthebog

@@Dinafem-Mark I have a budget lummi 400w has with a dual spec bulb. I'm considering treating myself to a 600 dimmable for winter but I fear it may be too much.

The last few grows haven't really made use of the light what with it being shared with other girls. With a bit less training 4 of these windows could have fit in there nicely. Comparatively the critical jack could completely fill it all on its own.

My first grow had 4 big auto's and I got a lot of air bud lower down due to light not getting through to the lower buds on each branch. so I decided to attack things differently and came up with.

I want a go at a BIG strain on its own and see what I can push out of one. I plan on doing this with the blue kush after this grow finishes but want to see what dinafem can recommend for a big 1 auto grow.

I must admit it's nice having such a quick turn around on bud growing like this but it did get hectic towards the end of the ww.

I NEED a bigger tent

I would love to see what you can do with our xxl range :). Ill pm you about this :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 3

Thanks dudes. @@jonthebog

@@botanics mee too.

Its a flavour I haven't tasted for over ten years and it really takes me back to being 16 or 17 and picking up ww. It was a couple of weeks to remember in a golden summer, when mischief was rife in the air and we were living the life.

The taste of the white widow is as good as any photograph to transport my mind back to that time.

Alas those two weeks came and went then we were back in Thai stick followed by a thousand different smokes since.

But never has WW crossed my pallete since.

I'm really glad I grew this. A real understated classic imo and dinafem have done an outstanding job as usual.

Its nice to have something that in the world of bluecheeseberrylemonkush strains of today that is an understated pleasure to smoke with an incredibly complex high and doesn't shout about it.

The best way I can describe it is I feel the white widow is a classy lady amongst tramps. Very reserved but hides a naughty other side. Kind of a high end mistress

Dude, you ever think of doing M&S ads? What a tale for advertising the best of what 'our glorious femme fatal' be :yep: Had me there with you mate lol

• Like 4

600w in a DR90 is doable, I run a 600w in mine.

6" RVK high power + 150 x 600 rhino pro.

Admittedly I chopped off the roof so I could lay the filter across the top. Then used black and white to build another roof.

Doing this gives me head room and keeps temps down

• Like 3

So the girls were watered last night.

The cj was starting to look ever so slightly hungry so she got a feed of 5 litres of 2.5bloom 1ml grow and 1ml calmag. Hopefully this will see her right. Jesus she is a hungry and thirsty girl.

The cheese xxl is plodding along nicely and got 4 litres of 3ml bloom and 1ml cal mag.

So tonight is the big night. My girls are going on holiday down to my friends farm where my tent will be going in an old insulated refrigerated container. They will be there for about 2 weeks while I'm in tennerife

The move is what is scaring me as they have got to travel about 3 miles and some of it is about as rough as farm tracks go. This is where we see how robust they are. Hoping for as little stress as possible for them.

The ride back home is gonna be worse though!!!

Tbf I'm sitting my pants moving them and leaving them with someone else, although I do have faith in who's looking after them. This will be there first experience of tending to a canna plant and for my mates dad who's looking after them for the first few days while he's away, this will be his first time he's ever even seen on.

To say I'll be leaving comprehensive instructions is an understatement

• Like 4

Just to add. The container is no longer being used as a fridge unit but I figure it will be a dam decent place that should almost replicate the conditions they are in now.

Thanks for looking in

• Like 1

Hope the ladies vacation goes well and more importantly the trip there and back. Will see you when back from holidays mate :). Safe travels :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

@@Dinafem-Mark thanks mate

Plan got abandoned last night. As I was on my way home to pick up the plants I saw the first ever copper I'd ever seen down that road. There was a dodgy white van on the rob and is known so they were either coming down to talk to my mate who's the victim or they were lingering in the hope to catch em at it.

So with them seeing my car (which looks dodgy as fook) driving down there. I didn't want the second time they encountered me down a farm tracks to be when I had two massive ganja plants in the car.

Operation relocation is back on for tonight

• Like 3

@@botanics thanks mate. I'm happy to report that operation relocation we went of VERY smoothly.

Was right to abandon mission last night as the copper was down where the ladies are and I'd have turned back up with my girls. They were there regarding some sheep they had stolen.

There now in there new home and safe and sound and my home is now cannabis paraphernalia free for the cat sitter.

One last little photo of each of them before they went.

Was a very odd feeling driving down the road with a plant on the back seat that took up both spaces and a cheese in the front nestled with me.

All the best folks. Hopefully the hotel has tinterweb so I'll be about. Might have to swing by the tennerife canna social club while I'm there :)

• Like 4

Edit to add. Double post. The cheese is on the left the critical jack is on the right

Edited by blackpoolbouncer
  • Like 2

Well done on 'operation relocation' mate, fair do's you've got bigger balls than me driving down the road with a pair like those sat in the car :shock: tip top job :ninja:

• Like 4