My dinafem discovery and subsequent delight

blackpoolbouncer

Thanks guys, a bit more practise and i should be golden on the photos. The resizing app ive got is shit though and its compressing too much. on my phone I can now use photos to check trich colour.

The snap seems to be healing well and like mark said, she should bounce back a bit tougher, glad its happened now and not later.

The mrs has sprung a whopper on me, shes taking me on hols for ten days in a fortnight. Fingers crossed a friend will take them in, if not im fooked.

• Like 3

top two are the cj, when ive come to check her tonight shes broken herself again, shes propped back up with a bit of masking tape for extra stability.

then the cheese. both are about to get a good watering now.

there being trained to be a rectangular shape to suit there new climbing frames. things are getting very tight in the tent now and the widow is getting squished into the corner a bit, shes had her day, nothing but the chopping block for her now.

Ideally the scrog frames should be in place now but a couple days wont hurt them.

Im most concerned im going to have to move them for ten days, thats leaving someone in charge of at least two feeds at a very crucial stage :fear:

• Like 5

Unfortunately the cj lost her head today. She was looking limp from the break up so I decided enough was enough. Had a closer look and the second parting did her and must have had air to it for too long as it didn't want to gel again. Onwards and upwards. More light and a better structured plant so it ain't the end of the world. Just means the other buds are gonna be a bit bigger. I'm not really too gutted. She will still make a beast mark my words.

So much so the tent is super cramped. Can't wait for the widow.to.come out

Spoke to my friend and she is fetching her fancy camera tomorrow for an x rated photo shoot then shes up for the chop. So these will probably be the last ones for the time being of this girl. She has been good to me and I'll finish by saying she's been a lovely little lady. Very easy to grow and some fantastic buds. Would be ideal for low headroom. Beautiful pungent aroma good yielded by the looks of it. Let's not forget this IS NOT the xxl version. My word can I not wait to grow the xxl version soon.

Anyway. This is the White Widow bidding uk420.com adieu

Hope you've all liked her.

When I can transfer all my photos to the pic I'll do a photo special time line type thing of her

• Like 1

Absolutely phenomenal job with our ww mate :) you have got to love the size of the buds and the overall structure of the plants you grow :)

Very nice job and sorry to hear about the cj

All the best

D-M..

• Like 2

@botanics@Dinafem-Mark thank you so much guys. I'm still a novice at this game so your comments are very humbling.

Mark your continued support is fantastic in every aspect. You are an asset to the forum, me and dinafem.

Big props have got to go to the breeders. This plant was a dream to grow and has a1 quality written all over there genetics once again.

Also a big thanks to everyone who's looked in. Whether you've learnt something or enjoyed her or even if ya haven't.

• Like 8

@botanics@Dinafem-Mark thank you so much guys. I'm still a novice at this game so your comments are very humbling.

Mark your continued support is fantastic in every aspect. You are an asset to the forum, me and dinafem.

Big props have got to go to the breeders. This plant was a dream to grow and has a1 quality written all over there genetics once again.

Also a big thanks to everyone who's looked in. Whether you've learnt something or enjoyed her or even if ya haven't.

Thank you so much for your kind comments, I do try my best and I think we have a great forum here at UK420 and the Dinafem-Sub-furum is a delight to be apart off :)

All the best and we at Dinafem look forward to your next endeavour :)

D-M..

• Like 2

Your welcome mate. You do a fantastic job on here. You've all made me feel very at home here so I think I'm gonna put me slippers by the door and settle in for a while and work my way through some nice genetics.

The photographer was round last night so some decent quality photos should be with us/mark soon.

But for now. Onwards and upwards with these two now they have some space to stretch.

Also my seeds for diary seeds came today. Thank you very much muchly Dinafem

• Like 3

Your welcome mate. You do a fantastic job on here. You've all made me feel very at home here so I think I'm gonna put me slippers by the door and settle in for a while and work my way through some nice genetics.

The photographer was round last night so some decent quality photos should be with us/mark soon.

But for now. Onwards and upwards with these two now they have some space to stretch.

Also my seeds for diary seeds came today. Thank you very much muchly Dinafem

Glad the seeds got there safe and sound. Will look forward to the next picture update :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

Sorry for the lack of updates folks. both plants are stomping on. the cj is a big ass girl and the cheese is staying squat, shes also starting to bud up now quite a bit, she looks to be a lot earlier than the cj by her developement which i expected but what i didnt expect is how squat sthe cheese is after reading people having massive stretchy plants

first proper feed tonight, 4 litres each both with 1 ml pl of cal mag and the cheese got 0.5ml pl of bloom. the Cj got 0.25 grow and 0.5 bloom

Theres only one thing that concerns me at the moment....handing them over into the care of someone else...eek.

The cj although now accidentally topped does not seem to look like she flinched with her snap and following removal

Peace out

IMG 20150918 231221904cheese

IMG 20150918 233608397

IMG 20150918 231247737

IMG 20150918 232256589

• Like 8

top two are the cheese, although this is a smaller plant given its structure its actually taller than the cj.

the bottom two are the cj which apart from the one mishap she has been a dream to train out. my dr80 is in the background of this for scale, the cj now touches both sides but is only half as wide, the cheese is proving more awkward to train into this shape unless some serious stretch gets her soon. Having two running in a dr80 side by side like this is taking somè frequent keeping oñ top of to stop them getting too wide.

• Like 3