My dinafem discovery and subsequent delight

blackpoolbouncer

Something different is gonna be taking place with the two little uns so stay tuned everyone.....

That sound intriguing :) will keep my eyes open for this :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 2

Thanks @@Dinafem-Mark. Both root systems looked spot on today when they were potted on into there buckets.

The critical jack as you can see is drooping a little. little bit of overwatering by the looks which is why id have preffered to pot on last night when they needed a drink but I feel this will be of no detriment for them to have gotten another drink today. The cheese has been treated the same exactly so the cj may be a little sensitive to overwatering with her being in little pots which I tend to err on the side of caution to keep them moist at a young age.

This white widow needs to hurry up now, in another ten days or so I need to be moving in some new climbing frames for these girls and get the two mothers out. had to cut back a carrier bag full of cuttings to get everything in, was a little disheartening as a lot of topping had been done with them to end up with two monsters to flower out but I just dont have the space to keep such a large mothers with these two.

IMG 20150902 224007813

Edited by blackpoolbouncer
  • Like 7

Also to add tonight. The big girl got fed 4.5ml bloom and 0.5 ml of cal mag per litre and she got 5 litres with 10% run off as usual.

perhaps 5 or 10% of the pistils have turned a vibrant orange so the feed will be tapered down from now on as there on the home straight now.

Stay tuned folks, im very pleased to announce ill be running a seperate diary shortly for a separate grow im doing in conjunction with my best friend and a kind donation from dinafem. We will be growing 5 moby dick cbd under a 600w hps to make a prescription of some oral capsules to try and help out another dear friend with Parkinsons whos quality of life is slipping away graduall unfortunately

Fingers crossed folks

• Like 10

just a few pics tonight. had trouble uploading one of th

white widow

IMG 20150903 213552378

e two little girls so ill try and upload them with tomorrows update

peace :jester:

white widow

white w

• Like 6

Thank you @@hashmaster3000 support and good vibes are growing daily for this coming project.

Also big thanks again to mark and everyone at dinafem for your support. Second to none

Might as well add, I thought as much when i typed i was being too picky about the overwatering, shes perked back up even after a drink extra. I imagine those roots are starting to run riot in there new home tonight.

Temps good, constant 26 today iirc with a little drop to 24 last night, was chilly here. Plants good, everythings good

• Like 4

just a few pics tonight. had trouble uploading one of th

e two little girls so ill try and upload them with tomorrows update

peace :jester:

I must say you have some really nice tops forming. Can I ask how many days in are you?

Will be looking forward to the moby dick cbd grow you will be doing and we at Dinafem hope it brings your friend some relief

All the best

D-M..

@@Dinafem-Mark thanks mate, and @@Paul Dee thanks for looking in

To be totally honest mark I'm not sure what day were on as I lost the germ date when I potted her on.

I know she looks like she could go another two weeks maybe ut we've got to be knocking on for being in between the 63-70 day mark. She's got a bit of time yet before she needs to make way for the other girls.

As an expert where do you think were at date wise mark.

I'm banking on another ten days looking at her give or take a couple of days

Quite large container and quite a large production auto which I've found knocks them on a bit.

When I did a small 2 ounce cream caramel I found it finished earlier than the bigger ones I did on my first grow

• Like 4

@@Dinafem-Mark thanks mate, and @@Paul Dee thanks for looking in

To be totally honest mark I'm not sure what day were on as I lost the germ date when I potted her on.

I know she looks like she could go another two weeks maybe ut we've got to be knocking on for being in between the 63-70 day mark. She's got a bit of time yet before she needs to make way for the other girls.

As an expert where do you think were at date wise mark.

I'm banking on another ten days looking at her give or take a couple of days

Quite large container and quite a large production auto which I've found knocks them on a bit.

When I did a small 2 ounce cream caramel I found it finished earlier than the bigger ones I did on my first grow

At a guess 2 weeks left so I would do a 1 week flush with molasses then the final week just water. Do yiu have a scope to check trichome development? The last WW i saw under led was 75days mate this looks maybe 80 max

All the best

D-M..

Fed the big girl 3.25 ml pl ot bloom which is as close to molasses she will see as thats all i use. she also had 0.5 ml pl calmag

temps at night are dropping so time to change the intakes over to autumn mode (bring my main intake in from outside but still drawing some air from outside)

Chopping at weekend is a risk im not willi g to take, there is a copper who up until 2 months ago headed the drug

IMG 20150904 232500530

IMG 20150904 235312251

IMG 20150904 232431645

IMG 20150904 231624008

IMG 20150904 232413485

IMG 20150904 231639167

squad who stays about 100 yards from me at weekends so weeknight chop will be in order

• Like 8

meaning the chop will be in about ten days, i dont like it too overcooked so ill be chopping probably a week on wednesday give or take.

I suppose ive got at least till the little uns get to a foot high before they are gonna need to get there belts and braces

Big girl will get a feed on monday of 2.5ml pl bloom nothing else, then probably 1.5 ml pl on thursday then itl go on a serious fresh water diet for the last few days. No more cal mag will be used as this isnt organic

• Like 2