My dinafem discovery and subsequent delight

blackpoolbouncer

Hi there everyone, been lurking on here for years and ive decided enough is enough, i need to start documenting and sharing a bit of what I do and my latest crop from dinafem has given me the kick up the bum to do it so....here goes.

bare with me, my tablet doesnt like the site uploader so ive only a few pics at the minute but will

upload more soon, its just really painful :russian: .

So if you havent snoozed off yet my story starts back in may when i was busy germing seed for outdoors with no space in my tent. Towards the end of may I was looking at my stash jars trying to do the maths as to when Im due to run out. Two and a half months give or take!!!!

shiiiit!! :fear:

I had two mothers growing nicely but by the time cuttings were rooted and flowered id be crawling the walls, so what was i to do?

Well it just so happened i had a freebie blue kush auto so I germed it along with a jack47 which was a no go. so im left with one auto thinking shit this is buggering my plans right up.

But i decided to go with it on the proviso of ordering more autos to make the numbers up.

Shit happens and they didnt get ordered so I then decided to try a two to four auto perpetual grow with the aim to harvest every 40 days or so.

My blue kush is done and heres the results

these pics are from roughly day 25-30 to day55-60 at a guess. I didnt bother to note start dates so dont really know for sure ;)

150g dry bud grown in 100% peat compost using oldtimers bloom and one feed of grow which i probably shouldnt have given so for the next grow which is white widow i have skipped the grow

• Like 38

unfortunately ive no harvest day pics but ive got a load more which will show its structure etc a bit more,

more to follow, hope you like. :lookaround: first time posting my work be kind, sshhh dont tell anyone but ive only been growing indoors for 9 months

• Like 9

@@tom68 thanks for the kind words dude

e2a also @@tump

I am as I type and damn its heavy tackle

Edited by blackpoolbouncer
  • Like 2

IMG 20150810 173146699

IMG 20150810 220002464

IMG 20150810 215959724

IMG 20150810 215956842

IMG 20150810 215955334

this was after trying a cheeky 0.5ml feed of grow and gave me some clawing which in hindsight i should have waited a little longer, seems my shogun cal mag didnt help the situation too as i believe thats got a bit of N in there

• Like 13

I admire you hanging in there @blackpoolb ouncer..even after taking a big hit

Love

Arthur

Edited by arthur lee
  • Like 2

@@arthur lee thanks dude, gotta keep going otherwise id be sat here with no smoke and that wouldnt do. I do a lot of gardening in my day job and thought to myself why the fuck am I spending 500 quid a month on weed when I felt confident I could be self sufficient with a small tent even though i smoke upwards of two ounces a month. After talking it over with the mrs last november I ordered some beans and vowed never to pay for weed again. Got close to running out and would have done if id left it another two days on this girl

• Like 17

IMG 20150810 215953786

IMG 20150810 215952309

IMG 20150810 220002464

last few for tonight, i need to find a quicker and easier way than my tablet, uploading pics is a nightmare, gonna have to get on the laptop methinks and do a proper job of this

• Like 11

Nice bit of greenery there mate.

I'm currently running one of Dinafem's feminised Blue Kush outdoors and it looks like being a big yielder. I've read the smoke ain't too shabby either.

• Like 2

Thanks for the kind words folks

@@Peregrine

The smoke is certainly not too shabby at all, potent if nothing else!! And if you include what I smoked while it was drying it will be closer to 160g dry total id have thought so your lady outside should do good mate if ya treat her nice.

I'll do a thorough rough smoke report once its had chance to cure for a month or so.

The white widow is getting a shifty on now and I began lst'ing her last night now she's got to a foot tall or so.

I'll try and stay a bit more on top of this plant with photos and updates.

Also another big thank you to dinafem for offering a top product.

Can't wait for me some white widow if this blue kush is anything to go by

• Like 7

These are the type of grow stories I like to come across another dinafem strain saves the day and shows what out autodinafem strains can do.. It is great to hear that you will be sticking with our autos and you should be perpetually harvesting in no time :)

Thank you so much for the pictures very much appreciated

All the best

D-M..

• Like 7

Thank you @@Dinafem-Mark I felt I'd better give something back and with this being brand fire new with little documentation I thought it the least I could do. When I get chance I'll post some more info on methods etc along with some info and pics of the white widow

Peace and love everyone that's stopped by. Been lurking on here since 07 but I'm only just starting to become part of the community so to speak. I've learnt so much on here so if I can pass on a bit of knowledge or be of some use to someone it will go some way to balancing my karma.

• Like 9