'Frisian Duck'- A test grow.

cannybuzz

Hi @PuntaRoja,ta for looking in P. These two are in with an assorted grow in 'Medicine Row'.

A SPECIAL VARIETY (DP)

I tried to get 'em outside but the plot failed. Seems the GG spot I'd sorted gets an end of season visit from the local fungi spotters club'(not their official title I'm sure,) lol. Lucky I found out as they appear in October n' I'm not sure about it now. Gonna have to have a rethink.

That Gold looks tip top mate.atb.

• Like 1

Cheers C

With the summer we're having it must feel like the Costas where you are, if it keeps up...well you never know.

P

• Like 2

Nice CB,.......................... Punts Rojo is one of the original canna plant discovery's in the wild,............. Venezuela ............ canna king spent seasons to find the pure strain........... this new DP strain looks like a primordial strain......... CB is the spec small stuff or large stuff ??.............. auto ?/.................... good luck for the grow CB.......... Good luck with all your grows you are now "DP" official "Silverback Crew" !!......... Powerful primates, the plants that is !... AM....

• Like 1

Hi @utoMaster,good to have you on board. subscriber Punta Roja is doing a Malawi Gold scrog,if you haven't seen it,it's worth a look. I haven't got all the spec on the Specials yet but they're 12/12 fems. Look like they're gonna be a good size too. I'm flipping the two indoors to 12/12,tomorrow at 50-60cm n' cropping a couple of nice BAM's!

"Silverback Crew"? lol,explain please mate. This canna learning curves a steep one.Nearer I get to the top the better it get's. Hi I'm Wilma, try me,i'm Hydro come inside n' see. Feel like a canna tourist lost in a canna red light district. So much to see n' do.Ha Ha. :yinyang:

Edited by cannybuzz
  • Like 1

Hi @utoMaster,good to have you on board. subscriber Punta Roja is doing a Malawi Gold scrog,if you haven't seen it,it's worth a look. I haven't got all the spec on the Specials yet but they're 12/12 fems. Look like they're gonna be a good size too. I'm flipping the two indoors to 12/12,tomorrow at 50-60cm n' cropping a couple of nice BAM's!

"Silverback Crew"? lol,explain please mate. This canna learning curves a steep one.Nearer I get to the top the better it get's. Hi I'm Wilma, try me,i'm Hydro come inside n' see. Feel like a canna tourist lost in a canna red light district. So much to see n' do.Ha Ha. :yinyang:

Soz Cb, was avin joke back with RandyBobandy, only the gods know why i put punta rojo instead of randy !!......... silver back referring to his (RandyBobandy) Dp Monkey quote ...page 2 etc........ i think only loyal monkeys get to test "New Strains"..... and have the experience before anyone else etc........... not forgetting the 1st fem was created by Dutch Passion, in late 80's etc.............i am independent, i just believe in having the best there is out there, from experience, tells me this, who better than the guy that discovered feminization of cannabis, to 98% "Henk Van Dalen"....Dutch Passion creator..... all the best for test grow CB, good man............AM

Ps; Edit;.............. the duckfoot fat leaf has to be "Indica Dom" right ??.......... wide leaf indica thin leaf sativa right ?/........................ AM

Edited by AutoMaster
  • Like 2

Hi AM,Silverback,HaHa,geddit now. One of the specials is Indica dom' for sure. I think the percentages are 50/50 sat/ind but still to find out for definite. Flipping the indoor specials today. Cropped these BAM's yesterday.

BAM (DP).

BAM Auto (DP)

Just a pic of the two tops. Showing both the Mazar n' Blueberry traits.

These CBD SK Haze

CBD SkunkHaze DP/CBD Crew

will go into a Wilma along with some Chese x Psychosis B x 1, n' some Wizards Sleeve x Smelly Berry. I'm doing a few plants of each 'til I settle on an oil strain. My grows consist of only 'Med Row' now as I've given my small closet grow up. Hope all's well with you brother. :)
  • Like 1

.....UPDATE....

Sitting in the sun like it should be .

A SPECIAL VARIETY by (DP).

But only for the picture :schmoll: .Babylon says NO! So it was back into her lair,to be flipped to 12/12. Consoled m'self with a Bubble run.

Three types of DP tippy leaf n' popcorn budz;Jorges,Orange Hill Special n' The Edge.

Bubble Hash Run

It's on this card drying overnight n' I'll hand press it tomorrow for a lil' growers bonus.

Assorted Dutch Passion Hash

The leaf n' popcorn are spread out re- drying n' I'll do an iso run with it to get my hand in before I try to make some med's next time.
the plant's colour's a bit on the dark side so it's water only for a few days. Reminds me of my drinking days. lol. She stands at aprox 60cm n' as you can see just,(damn thumbnails, lol), she's kept an even growth pattern. The internodes are 6-12cm apart. Not too compact but not too rangy either. We'll have to see what the stretch is like over the next two weeks.I don't like to say what i'll do next as in this game things can change el rapido,but all being well I'll put a pic of her sibling up tomorrow n' a difference can be seen between the two. Til' then amigos .
.Happy Grows.
:)
  • Like 1

Update.

Hi all,here's the pic of the second plant

(DP)SPECIAL  VARIETY P2

(DP) SPECIAL VARIETY P2

. As you can see the leaves on this one have begun to more resemble canna than the other in my previous post.

After a water only yesterday,this plant got a feed today of 2ml/per ltr bio grow n' .5ml/per ltr Buddhas Tree Mega Boost after I noticed the lighter shade of the new leaf growth.

slightly taller n' thinner than plant 1,could it be that the different growth is because of sat/ind' pheno's displaying or could it just be that this plant is slightly ahead of the other? Though I do think that the leaf structure of the other is markedly different to this. Let's see how they go on.

@@AutoMaster,I was interested in your remarks to Vince about carbon. Did you mean by that cal/mag? N' if so,do you,or others,think it would be a good idea to give cal/mag at some point,even though the plant shows no deficiency? It would help,wouldn't it?

Also,I have been giving Buddhas Tree pk 9/18 each time along with ionic bloom feed as their boost during my plants flowering stage. I only give grow for the first two weeks of flower,then bloom but thought this time that as I'm using Ionic bloom,to use ionic pk boost with each feed until the last two weeks of bloom feed n' then use Buddhas Tree pk9/18 along with bac bloom stim' for the last two weeks 'til flush. What are your thoughts?

Happy Grows.

Edited by cannybuzz
  • Like 4

....UPDATE....

DP-'A Special Variety'.

I've noticed the uniform distance between internodes. I think i've got the lights,enviro' right but even so other plants in the grow aren't compact and uniform like these. They're in 'GT Alpha mix' and were a bit dark a week ago so they've had just water since then with no yellowing of the lower leaves. I'll start a mild feed again tomorrow. The other plant beside this one is slightly taller with a different look,though it's got the same uniform growth pattern as this one.
The plant that's in a suburban garden is still going n' now it's found the light has stopped stretching n' looks to be moving towards flowering.

DP-'A Special Variety'

DP-'A Special Variety'

On the garden table are some Lillie's that stink. I brush past 'em as I go to water the plant n' the airs filled with their smell. A lucky coincidence but good to know. It still feels ok for it to be there n' a mate who hasn't visited for a while didn't spot it, so it stays for now. lol.
Happy Grows
  • Like 3

Hi P,

I'll have to tie her down if that's the case.There's about 2' of nothing on her where she's in a corner n' has been reaching for the light. Only the top third has any real growth. I think I'll try to bend her gradually so as to keep her at the same height n' out of the shadows. Cheers for the heads up. :)

• Like 1

Cb alrgt bro.......have you seen this leaf pheno type before ??

agrimonia eupatoria agrimony leaflet 21 07 06

agrimonia eupatoria agrimony leaf 17 06 05

Sure do look familiar..................... and it is the direct sister genetic lineage of the cannabinium. Agrimonia eupatoria.................
?? wonder if it's a Eupatoria Hybrid ??.........or could it be Eupatorium cannabinium another sister gen code......... Automaster
Edited by AutoMaster
  • Like 1

Personally if this was ticking a lot of boxes.. I would be very interested in this. Everyone should be interested in this. Right now I would need the auto version but I am guessing it is a way off. A very interesting plant to keep our eyes on.

• Like 3